[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Revenge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: renault-clio-bsp5-01.jpg (194 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
renault-clio-bsp5-01.jpg
194 KB, 1920x1080
So how do you fuck a guy up?
He is a douche and i wouldnt be doing this if he was any good.

>he looks at me in a agressive way for over a year
>i start to look at him after a year
>he then comes to me and threatens me, this happened several times
>once i heard him saying he will find a way to beat me for no reason to one of his friends (they didnt know i was there)

I know what car he has and the ID number, plus i know where he has a candy shop, but there is a hospital near.
>>
this is childish. just let it go
>>
>>16864453
ive been bullied since i was 12 and i just cant let go this things
>>
>>16864454
That is a problem with you. Not anyone else
>>
Suck his dick, he won't want to beat you up after that.
>>
>>16864448
Easy
Put milk and all the shit you have on his car
>>
If somebody is being unfriendly towards you, you are supposed to talk it out. Try to clear up the situation. If somebody looks at you aggressively you try to improve communication. That's what adults do.

Glaring back at them is a bad idea. Maybe you did somehow wrong him without realizing. Or he thinks you wronged him when you really didn't. People usually don't start hating each other for no reason. Anyhow, with that information you can make a somewhat informed decision on how to proceed.

Escalating the situation further is not the way to go. Considering the other guy probably also isn't the smartest tool in the shed he might very well go even further than you did. You could also get in trouble with the law.
>>
>>16864448
Mate, this isn't nursery school ffs. There's nothing you can do to him that won't lead to repercussions that are much worse for you.

Five years ago I was stood outside a club at 3am drunkenly eating a kebab, and some guy about half my size accidently knocked it out of my hand. He turned round to apologise, got as far as saying "oh sorr..", and I sucker punched him, breaking his jaw. Felt really good, like I was a proper hard man - for all of about five minuites, at which point the police showed up and attempted to drown me in twenty gallons of pepper spray. That got me 18 months in jail then a further 6 months on tag, I had to pay him £17,400 in compensation and about £6,000 in legal fees. Over a £10 kebab.

Ask yourself how much those funny looks he's giving you are really worth.
>>
>>16864486
from where i am people are like that most of the time, im tired of these dumb fuckers who think you owe them money.
>>
>>16864488
maybe im just stupid but i cant let go this kind of things
>>
You have to be 18 to post on this site, kiddo.
>>
>>16864506
Depends.
If you think some revenge plan is a good idea: Yes, you are stupid.
If you realize it's stupid but can't let it go anyway you just can't control your emotions. Not sure what that would make you. Childish and unstable come to mind.
>>
>>16864557
i realize its stupid but cant let go, now i remember why i stopped coming to this board, all you guys can do is talk shit thinking you are better than the person who posted the thread, go to a "why doesnt she love me?" thread, you will have more luck insulting there you stupid cunt
>>
>>16864486
some people are just dicks and cant be reasoned with, I have a guy I'm dealing with right now who is like that and my solution is just to not talk to him and avoid him
>>
>>16864570
I'm glad that you realize it's stupid. In that regard, you're not stupid.

On this image board it's only possible to help through arguments or another perspective. That doesn't really help with your emotions here considering your emotional response is pretty reasonable for the situation so I don't think I can say anything else that is helpful.

I encourage you to go with
>>16864486
or at the very least
>>16864576

Think it through before you do something stupid, best of luck!
>>
>>16864448
>Get a cop costume.
>Wear the costume with another jacket on top
>Make sure that he's manning his candy shop
>Drop the jacket outside before entering
>Browse the delicious candies while pretending that you didn't know it was his shop, don't say anything, and leave
>He'll be second guessing next to you meet him

Actually the best way is just to ignore him and if you have to talk to him pretend that you barely knew him or cares. And relax he won't beat you; he got a shop so he at least understood the nasty shit that law could dish at him.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.