[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to stop being obessesively jealous?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: jealous-girl-main.jpg (16 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
jealous-girl-main.jpg
16 KB, 300x250
Hello /adv/
Whenever I see another girl giving the slightest attention or even looking at my boyfriend I feel like murdering her on sight
I'd rather kill myself and my boyfriend than see him with another girl
How to stop these feelings?
>>
>>16864378
Ha, that's awesome. Not sure what to do to change it, but there's something endearing about being super jealous
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 500x365) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 500x365
>you will never find a girl that loves you this much
>>
>>16864378
The exact same way people have been suppressing rage for years, suck it up. Sooner or later you develop a tolerance for any stimulus with repeated exposure.
>>
>>16864405
jealousy isnt even about love, its more about insecurity in the girl and control, cheaters are some of the most jealous parnters
>>
>>16864422
Stop with the buzzwords, please. Jealousy is an emotion that triggers under certain conditions just like any other one. Some people have it under control, other people don't.
>>
>>16864428
yeah nah everything I said in my post is perfectly accurate
>>
>>16864432
Yeah nah, Except it's not, just buzzwords.
>>
>>16864503
You are an insecure, controlling bitch. Pretty sure, you are a cheater too. I'm not even the guy you're replying to, but saying things like "I'd rather kill myself and my bf" are pretty fucked up. Insecurity is not a buzzword, it's something that particularly you need to solve.
>>
>>16864509
I'm not op, dipshit, I just don't attest to buzzwords. How is not attesting to buzzwords such as insecure, make me insecure? Are you fucking retarded, lol? Do you even know what insecurity is? Have you ever looked up the meaning of it? Or do you throw the word around by gee, using it as a buzzword. Get fukt, stop using buzzwords.
>>
>>16864520
the butthurt is strong with this insecure faggot
>>
>>16864520
Can buzzword be the new buzzword?
>>
Bitches be crazy...

But seriously, damn, no girl will ever like me this much.

Then again, I can't tell if I'm being frequently 'mired, or if they're staring at me because they don't trust me and think I'll try something if they look away.

A paranoid thought I'm sure, but it's what happens when you spend your entire adolescence being called "creepy".
>>
>>16864532
M8, only a truly insecure faggot actually goes around calling others insecure to hide their own insecurity. Jus' saying.

>>16864533
Naw.
>>
>>16864422
>>16864428
Can confirm this guy is right.
I'm a jealous female and whenever I try to trace the root issue it's always myself. I'm very insecure in my ability to keep my boyfriend. I think there are MANY women that are better than me.

That being said, I think the best thing to do is better yourself. Improve yourself as a person and make him realize there's a reason he's with you. (PS it's hard as fuck but my bf appreciates it) :>
>>
I just had a cuck fantasy and came to it. That honestly helped. I still had the violent instinct around the idea of someone fucking her... and I gave her a lot of grief when she cheated, before fucking around with her then leaving her...

The thing is that the cuck fantasy made the whole "I would kill myself" type of dread go away. It's like, I just came to it... so obviously it's not some black/white terrible thing. It's just a manifestation of insecurity.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.