[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to treat my gf of two months to a little romantic night
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
I want to treat my gf of two months to a little romantic night on Friday.

I want to take her our to eat, go to the movie theater then go star gazing on the hood of my car with a blanket somewhere nice. We have sex all the time and I just want to use this time to spend a romantic with her.

Anyways, would it be better to tell her I want to go star gazing with her on my hood or should I just say don't worry about it when she asks me where we are going after the movie? She thinks we're just going on another dinner+movie date on Friday. What would be more 'romantic' ayy?
>>
Have you ever tried lying on the roof of your car? When I flop on my car's roof while washing my car, it buckles in. There isn't a lot of structural integrity to the top
>>
>>16864291
I mean on the hood leaning against my windshield
>>
Just tell her that she'll see or that it's a surprise.
Do it like that: think of a nice place to go beforehand.
Bring a beer, a bottle of wine or whatever too. And one of those sky lanterns (pic related). Take out the planket, sit down with her and start to write cute stuff on the lantern with a sharpie. A heart and your initials for example. Then let it fly, lay next to her and stargaze for a while. Cuddle and kiss. If the conversation starts to fade out (IF so), bring out the drinks you have. This could become a long evening so bring enough blankets. Also, it might lead to outdoor sex, so still bring condoms and stuff.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 276x183
>>16864298
Forgot pic...
>>
>>16864297
The hood buckles too. Go try it on your car.

It's not comfy either
>>
>>16864288
>should I just say don't worry about it
Skinwalker pls go
>>
>>16864298
>star lanterns
>let it fly
Please don't do this unless you are going to tether it, it's a serious fire hazard.
>>
>>16864365
Oh come on. What are you, a suburban middleaged mom of two kids with lactose intollerance?
>>
>>16864367
Not him but those lanterns are utterly retarded and unsafe, meight burn someones house down or a forest
>>
>>16864451
I assumed that op is capable of using basic common sense
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.