[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my bf found 6xx dollars when he was on a smoke break from work.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1332747853296.png (72 KB, 240x312) Image search: [Google]
1332747853296.png
72 KB, 240x312
my bf found 6xx dollars when he was on a smoke break from work. he pocketed it for himself and shared some of it with a couple of his co-workers. later, he found out it belonged to some guy who owns 2 clubs and knew he blows the money on coke, which was his justification for taking it...

my concern is if someone saw him and he gets eventually found out and get beaten up... am i over-thinking this?
>>
If he gets beaten up, foment his wounds qnd suck his dick to make him feel l better. There is not much else you can do.
>>
>>16864172
well i guess what i'm asking is, is 6xx enough to beat someone up? or is that pocket change for a guy who owns 2 clubs?
>>
>>16864188
More than enough. It's a question of pride and principle that motherfuckers like you shouldn't steal from me.
>>
I don't know about you, but I couldn't handle dating someone that dishonest and I'd seriously be reconsidering the relationship. I don't care who it's from, if it's not yours, it's not yours.

Besides, he didn't even know whose it was at the time he took it. He's just using that as an excuse after the fact, he was dishonest right from the beginning. You're overthinking the part about him getting beaten up, but you're delusional if you don't think your boyfriend is an asshole.
>>
>>16864195
jesus christ..... i'm so scared he'll get shot or beaten half to death.

it's too late to fix things now, but i'm hoping he doesn't get caught... he told me he'd pay them back if he does, but i highly doubt the owner would just ask for the amount he took.... he would probably include interest and/or still beat the shit out of him.

wish he had just returned it....
>>
>>16864197
i know it's not right of him to take the money, but he's normally a pretty honest and good guy. even while explaining it to me, he seemed to feel genuinely guilty, but i also know he needs the money too.
>>
>>16864209
>he's normally a pretty honest and good guy
Bullshit. If he was normally a pretty honest and good guy, he wouldn't have taken that much money. I don't care if he needs the money, honesty is honesty and you can't argue that he's honest if he's willing to take a not-insignificant amount of money without even thinking of trying to return it to the owner. He can't need money that bad, otherwise he wouldn't have shared it out with other people. He's a shit person, and don't try to defend or justify what he did.
>>
>>16864188
>is 6xx enough to beat someone up? or is that pocket change for a guy who owns 2 clubs?
The reaction depends entirley on the type of guy the club owner is. If he's a legitimate businessman there probably isn't a whole lot to worry about. If I dropped $600 (or the equivalent in my local currency) in cash on the floor without realising and heard that some kid had it I wouldn't even ask for it back, not because it's an insignificant amount of money to me, but because I'd rather go without it than publicly admit to being the kind of imbecile who looses his money.

If on the other hand the guy is part of an organised crime syndicate, $600 is enough to have someone shot over. Given that clubs are an almost perfect instrument for money laundering, this is nnot an uncommon occurance. Also, cokeheads aren't known for being level headed people who make rational decisions.

The truth of the matter is the guy is probably somewhere between those two extremes. The perfect world solution would be for your boyfriend to go and see the guy and give the money back. Sure, it'd be nice to have that amount of cash as a freebie, but it's not a life changing sum of money - you can't retire early or pay off the mortgage with it - and gaining $600 is worth having the constant worry of large men in ill fitting suits coming to ask for it back.

Given as he doesn't have it though, the best thing to do is keep quiet about it, ask his friends who were involved to keep quiet about it, and make a plan of how you're going to get your hands on another $600 in case someone comes knocking.
>>
>>16864236
well he's considered returning it, but his co-worker convinced him he shouldn't. i won't try to justify what he had done any more, but what's done is done, and i know he doesn't normally behave like this.

>>16864251
fuck... you're probably right and that confirmed my worst suspicions. given that, do you think the guy will try to hunt the person who stole his 6xx down?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.