[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so i have 4 ferrets Bilbo, Frodo, Sam, and Merry. I love them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: ferret.jpg (7 KB, 261x242) Image search: [Google]
ferret.jpg
7 KB, 261x242
so i have 4 ferrets Bilbo, Frodo, Sam, and Merry. I love them all except for Sam and I HATE her for no apparent reason. i hate her so much that some times i think of strangling her till she passes out (but to kill her i want her to suffer) and i dont know why. I do not feel this way toward any of my other ferrets. it scares me and i was wondering if anyone has a similsr case
>>
>>16863995
You should not have ferrets. Sell them all.
>>
forgot a not between "but" an "to"
>>
>>16863997
I agree with this anon.
>>
Hate to use the word but sounds like she's triggering something in you. Try to stay calm and follow back your path of thoughts next time it happens
>>
but i love the rest of them and I want to sell her for her own safety but my girlfriend says no because its her favorite
>>
>>16863995
oh i have not abused her yet
>>
>>16864008
THAT is extremely weird. Maybe you are jealouse? Nono, don't just dismiss the idea! Really think about it
>>
>>16864005
>follow back your path of thoughts

You want this nigga to get high or some shit?
>>
>>16864024
What? You just try to find out what the immediat thought before the urge to abuse her was and then go back as far as you can. For example: "my god i need to squeez her eyes out " was after "oh, loooook at you, sitting there, grooming yourself as if you are the cutest shit everrrrr" was after "xyz". Get it?
>>
>>16864036
So kind of like a domino affect? this leads to that? Yeah I side with this advice.
>>
>>16864005
it always starts with her doing something wrong like not pooping in the litter box, digging all the food out of her bowl and on to the floor, or biting me
>>
>>16864039
Exactly. Maybe in the end you will find that the starting point is often "triggered" by similar events, like you feeling that sam doesn't deserve the slack your gf is cutting her or whatever.
>>
>>16864042
And the others don't do that?
>>
>>16864045
occasionally Biblo will poop on the floor but thats it. though Bilbo is my favorite cause he loves to snugle and lick my beared
>>
>>16864053
That's weird. What do you think makes her behave so differently from the others? Is she just a troublemaker? Why is it that your gf is especially fond of the "troublemaker"?
>>
>>16864056
I was in a similar situation once. My bf had two cats. They both were the dumbest cats i ever came across. But one of them was too much for me to handle. This piece of shit did nothing more than destroy stuff, shit and vomit on the bed and everywhere, wake us up all night long, and so on. And if you got near her she acted as if you are about to kill her. God, i hated her with a passion.
I think it's normal to some extend to resent something that causes you a lot of work and troubles but you get NOTHING in return.
>>
>>16864053
>>>16864053
you hae a fucking beard just fucking kill urself
>>
>>16864056
she bought her as a gift for me and she thinks she will get better and i have not told her about how i feel about Sam.
>>
>>16863995
maybe ferrets arent the pet for you have you had pets before?
>>
>>16864072
Oooh! So she's not a sibling to the rest or something? Was she a baby when you got her?
>>
>>16864106
she was between 4 and 6 months. we got bilbo first from a ladie, then Sam from Petco, the frodo from a guy who found him in a landfill, and Merry last from petco
>>
>>16864101
oh and i grew up on a farm and with parents who couldnt say no to a stray.
>>
>>16864120
So, maybe she was already "fucked up" when you got her? I'd advice you to move over to /an/ and ask how to "retrain" your ferret...
>>
>>16864135
This. Maybe don't tell them you want to kill the fucking thing.
>>
>>16864143
Yeah, better keep that to yourself. Just describe her behaviour and ask what you can do.
>>
>>16864135
yeah but she didnt start doing any of this till recently i was really trying to find out if this will pass on to a different ferret when sam is gone. thats what keeps me up tonight
>>
>>16864135
and i dont want to see her get hurt. its like there is someone one else inside of me saying "hurt her" constantly and its driving me insane. it scares me to the point were im up at 3 am asking 4chan about while half drunk off absinthe and borboun
>>
>>16864135
and some times i think she know what im thinking because when i think about hurting her, half the time she begins chewing at air which my vet tells me is caused by stress
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.