[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I picked off a piece of thread in the crotch part of my clean,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
I picked off a piece of thread in the crotch part of my clean, washed underwear that touches the penis before putting it on but I forgot whether I remembered to wash my hands afterwards.

I am now extremely worried as to whether I have spread cum particles to everything in my house that I've touched. I know the underwear is washed, but I have found cumstains that failed to get completely removed in my underwear countless times.

Now I am extremely nervous about other people touching my hand, furniture or belongings and getting my cum particles on their hands. It makes me feel fucking weird and guilty.

Someone please help. I'm not sure if you can call me a germaphobe, but how can I get over this?

Yes I have a problem of profusely washing hands whenever I: touch dirty clothes, pick my nose, blow my nose, touch my mouth, touch the part of my cup that touched my lips. I also wash things that have been touched after I and other people do the things previously mentioned.

How do I stop this problem. Is it a problem? How do I become more confident and stop this OCD-like issue? I know how ridiculous it sounds to some of you. Doctor and science fags very APPRECIATED. CLEANING PROFESSIONALS APPRECIATED TOO.
>>
>>16863983
I meant: I don't remember whether I washed my hands or not afterwards. Now I've touched a lot of things in my house. At first I just tried to get over it, but now the idea of touching my friends and relatives with my hands and letting them touch my phone which I've touched is messing me up.

Usually I immediately wash my hands and all things I've touched but this time I've touched countless things. WHAT TO DO
>>
Well, it's good that you don't want to fling your semen around the house, but you're definitely approaching OCD-quality concern about germs and such. Question is, do you actually need professional help, or are you just being fucked up?
Only you can answer that, OP.
>>
>>16863991
Well basically I'm one of those super sensitive moralfag types (i've come to this board for other similar OCD-like sensitive things).

Basically I see cum as a sexual thing. And imagining the idea of my cum particles getting onto other people's skin makes me feel BAD, as if I've done something sexual with them.

If you want an explanation to why I have these problems, blame an overly strict, uptight and moral childhood contrasted by a demand that I have to be 'rough', 'easygoing' and 'that is what makes a man'.

Basically I was taught to be easygoing and manly but also to stay super clean and moral.

And my mum is just starting to realise how much she's messed with me now that I'm an adult.

Similar examples include mum getting extremely angry and offended when I said swearwords or said things like 'shit' or 'shut up' or 'what the fuck'. Whilst she tolerated other people doing it and told me to not be offended if they did it.

Another great example can be the fact that she gets super annoyed at the rubbish bin not being emptied every day however she'd wash the rubbish bin in the sink whilst it repeatedly hits the tap, the tap we drink from and wash vegetables with.
>>
I swear to god, I can't tell if these things are real or not anymore.
>>
>>16864074
These sort of responses always happens in my threads. You've probably been in a previous thread of mine.

I simply go through periods of being really messed up. It could be cleanliness, it could be people touching me, it could be depression, it could be asking people a billion questions.

Unfortunately I wasn't taken to a psychiatrist when my family had money and they were reluctant to help out so I had to force them to talk things out with me. Now I've just got to deal with shit.
>>
>>16863983
Dont worry
Sperm is nutritious anyway
>>
>>16864380
You should seek professional help. Get on some government health care and go see a psychiatrist immediately.
>>
First, treat your OCD. Seriously, seek at therapist.

Second, there's cum on literally everything. Everywhere you go, there will be cum particles. It's not sexual in an social or moral sense, it's just biology.
>>
>>16864074
We have a mental illness epidemic on our hands. The whole world is catching our bullshit. I'm one of the fucking reasonable ones here, and I've been to the hospital 11 times. Is it really surprising that this guy is fucking madhouse?
>>
>>16863983
OP, are you a fellow Amanda Seyfried fanboy?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.