[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need to see a psyc, I'm in Australia. Frequnt suicidal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: Cringe_75b523_5527229.jpg (47 KB, 534x519) Image search: [Google]
Cringe_75b523_5527229.jpg
47 KB, 534x519
I need to see a psyc, I'm in Australia. Frequnt suicidal thoughts, and family issues
>>
Sooooo.........
How about - y'know- you make an appointment NOW?
>>
>>16863952
They charge money
>>
call 911 and tell them youve been thinking about killing yourself, they'll send an ambulance to pick you up and take you to a psychiatric hospital where you'll be seen by a psychiatrist.
>>
>>16863974
So? There will be some free of charge help. Suicide hotlines for example
>>
HOLD
UP

is thinking about killing yourself something you need a psych for?

I've been thinking about diffirent ways of killing myself every day for a few years now. It's like a mental exercise at this point. The messier and more painful and prolonged the death is and how vividly I can visualize it happening are how I measure the success of the exercise.
>>
File: owls.jpg (76 KB, 600x684) Image search: [Google]
owls.jpg
76 KB, 600x684
Calling EMS works. Walking into a hospital and telling the triage nurse that you're having a hard time with thoughts of self-harm will also work, too, OP. Either way, don't let money worries slow you down. They don't charge you anything to get you out of crisis when you simply walk up and ask for help.

Reaching out is the hardest part of the whole thing. Once you tell a medical professional, it gets easier and you'll find that people genuinely want to do what they can. Good luck, man. One of the worst things you can do is to do nothing.
>>
>>16863986

No, seriously. Do people not think about killing themselves? Is this not normal? What the fuck
>>
>>16863979
Yeah then send eye raping bill to your house later.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.