[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There isnt any cure for being a sociopath, is there? Legit question,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
There isnt any cure for being a sociopath, is there? Legit question, im not trying to be kool and edgy
>>
Sure there is
Just become a psychopath
>>
>>16863918
If you were a sociopath you probably wouldn't give a shit about not being a sociopath.
>>
My dad is a sociopath. I know he could change. He's in therapy and after being 55 he finally is starting to REALIZE that HE might be the obstacle, not society. So, i'd say - mad progress.
He has a long road ahed but he can tot become normal if he keeps thinking clear like that.
>>
>>16863941
I just want to feel, which i never did. Also i never had a goal or something to keep me going like other sociopaths, like thirst for fame, power etc. I would like to be able to love
>>16863949
My dad is aswell and i think he made me this way accidentaly
>>
A sociopath: Yes
A psychopath: Not without drugs

A sociopath is someone who has lost feelings because of some life event, they believe the world owes them something.
A psychopath is someone who has just mental issues
>>
>>16863954
You sound like my dad. He's like a normal person trapped inside the character of a sociopath. He desperatly want's out of that.
Yeah, i was able to dodge that bullet last minute... Lucky me i guess
>>
So how can get rid of it? The only thing im able to feel is self pity about not being able to feel, thats just pathetic
>>
>>16863960
That's literally wrong
The difference between a sociopath and a psychopath is violent tendancies and hatred of people vs indifference
>>
>>16864027
Dude, i could type out a leeengthy answer to that but unfortunately, i'm on my phone and running errands. Maybe you got a throwaway mail?
>>
>>16864050
[email protected]
Feel fre to write
>>
>>16864095
Safed! I'll get back to it. Good luck anon
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.