[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mr brother was born without hands and i see him crying all the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: 1411251118868.jpg (30 KB, 498x498) Image search: [Google]
1411251118868.jpg
30 KB, 498x498
Mr brother was born without hands and i see him crying all the time. He has no friends and hasn't spoken a word in nearly a year.

How can I be an awesome sister to him? He's 9.
>>
>>16863906

>JUST MATURBATE HIM XD
>>
pull the trigger for him
>>
>>16863913
/thread
>>
How horrible. I could at least see functioning with just one hand.

I'd just encourage him to practice with prosthetics so he can live as normal a life as possible.
>>
>>16863908
It's fucked up, but this anon does bring up the good point that not being able to fap has to suck like hell.
>>
File: 1456799838962.jpg (86 KB, 549x588) Image search: [Google]
1456799838962.jpg
86 KB, 549x588
Encourage him to become the greatest drummer there ever was
>>
What about prostetics?
Tune in on him and find out what makes him happy. Going for walk or to a water park? Snuggle up and get told a story? Banter around and play-fight?
He IS able to talk but chooses not to? Is he in therapy because of that? Cause if not, he should ASAP!!! i work with "disabled" kids and teens and they usually adapt very well to their disabilities. Especially when they where born with it. They mostly are joyous and happy little ones, aside from the occasional and understandable down when being confronted with their limits.
>>
>>16863924
Don't worry. Disabled people usually find another way to get relieve. He could rub agains something or use his arms. It would be crucial to not make a big deal out of it - looking at you, parents!- cause cleaning up and hiding it would be difficult. Telling your son it's ok and healthy would be a way better approach.
>>
Euthanasia is never an easy decision
>>
>>16863933
Watching a movie or learning something new comes to mind. Listen to music. Or kick a ball, make a bonfire. Go on a trip. Visit some museums and stuff.
>>
>>16863906
Unless you can some how surgically give him new hands nerve endings and shit I doubt you can turn his life around, but you can certainly help.

He's 9 years old, he's clearly having a very difficult time... Maybe show him some casual games? hearthstone on an ipad/tablet? That's what most depressed guys do anyway.

How badly is he deformed?

Also, can you not be afraid to talk with him about the shit he's going through, he probably has no one.
>>
>>16863932
This is actually a great idea.

You def drum without hands and the fact that he will see himself improve in small increments, on something people with hands do, he will try and beat them at their own game. And thats probably the best thing you can give any kid, a belly full of fire
>>
>>16863906
Take up mechanical/electrical engineering while taking biotechnology lessons hand in hand and create a mechanical arm
With me, thats my dream, along with creating full functioning mechs and androids
Then marry me
>>
>>16863976
He might end up being the most famous drummer ever. DO IIIIT!
>>
>>16863976
This. Instamt self worth just add Hella
>>
>>16863906
show him star wars or some hero that gets his limb cut off, and then gets a prosthetic to inspire hope into him.
>>
>>16864086
Jamie lannister
>>
Look up life without limbs on youtube. He doesn't have neither arms nor legs and he's living a great life. He gives great motivational speaches.
>>
>>16863906
Tape drumsticks to his nubs and give him a drum set, why is a 9 year old of 4chan? Run while you still can, child.
>>
>>16863906
He's only going to get worse when he reaches puberty and can't jack off.

Walking around with a boner when you can jack off is annoying, I can't imagine what it would be like if you couldn't.
>>
>>16864176
>>16864205
You two have zero reading-comprehension, right?
>>
>>16864211
>Brother with no hands...
>No friends...
>Constantly depressed...

>How can I help?

I understand completely, and I gave a solution that'll make you an amazing sister in a few years. Especially with a problem that will soon make itself known.
>>
>>16864219
We already had this topic itt. There are a lot of alternative ways to masturbate for disabled people...
>>
>>16864222
Yeah, it's called...lending a hand

Either swallow it up and wipe it up, you'll have to deal with it eventually. Swallowing is easier with next to no mess!
>>
File: Automail3.jpg (30 KB, 434x333) Image search: [Google]
Automail3.jpg
30 KB, 434x333
>>16863906
>>16863933
>What about prostetics?
Get him two of these OP
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEx5lmbCKtY
Your not Robert Downey Jr., but there are cheaper ways to make prosthetics look cool. If/when you get him any at all, if you put a lot of care into it; Im sure he'll appreciate if you were to do something like that for him
>>
Why did your whore mother not abort the reject?

>purposely bringing a deformed freak into the world just to watch it suffer
>>
>>16864518
The only reject a whore mother should have aborted is you
>>
>>16864518
2edgy4me
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.