[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I started lifting weights and losing weight in order to get a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1453028985245.png (492 KB, 582x675) Image search: [Google]
1453028985245.png
492 KB, 582x675
I started lifting weights and losing weight in order to get a boyfriend, but now that I'm exercising regularly I've lost my sex drive and interest in guys

Is this normal? Is it the exercise? Or the diet? I don't even want to masturbate.
>>
Cocoon mode it up. Make yourself better for you. Boys might like you if you put in years of progress.
>>
>>16863793

if ur losing weight, you are exhausted. its hard to have libido when your body is literally eating itself. give it time and it might adjust to this. at the very least, your libido willl return when you plateau.

other factors is becoming busier and having ur emotions tied up in 'the hunger' that comes with weight loss. give it time.
>>
>>16863793
i started lifting for girls and now i lift for myself. and my notion towards girls and stuff is back to normal. no gf and no motivation to talk to them. but can do sick body weight stuff other males cant.
>>
>>16863820
How long have you been lifting?
>>
File: fights for his friends.jpg (11 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
fights for his friends.jpg
11 KB, 300x168
>>16863820
>not lifting for your friends
>>
>>16863793
weight is practically 90% about what you eat honestly.
>>
threads like these always make me sad because I like fat girls
>>
>>16863963
How many of you are out there and how do I find guys like you?
>>
>>16863984
http://www.feabie.com/
>>
>>16863793
it will come back once you are in shape, this is a result of being at a caloric deficit and losing weight while exhausting yourself. once you're at a healthy weight and are fit you will have a much higher sex drive than you used to, being in good shape and exercising increases your drive. this is just a losing weight thing.
>>
>>16863993
Even as a fat person, I find that fetish beyond all absurd.
>>
>>16863993
I'm not THAT fat, I'm overweight but not obese.
>>
>>16864010
OP here, my sex drive is way higher now than when I was thin to be honest.
>>
>>16863793
>I started lifting weights and losing weight in order to get a boyfriend.

You should do these things for yourself, your health and to improve your quality of life not because of others.
Doing something so beneficial to ones health just to seek acceptance from others (especially the opposite sex) reeks of insecurity and is not a very solid foundation to build ones health around.

Lifting increases testosterone in your body and should actually have the opposite effect, so check out /Fit/ and their sticky for some proper workout routines to make sure you're not just slacking off.
>>
>>16864132
being thin isnt the same as being in shape, when you are in shape and are working out actively your sex drive will increase its just basic biology
>>
>>16864221
thats some feminist bullshit, there is nothing wrong with improving yourself to get a boyfriend

if she wants a boyfriend thats fine, theres nothing wrong with doing something to get a boyfriend
>>
It's normal because your body reacts to the change and prioritises.
But i don't see why losing interest in sex stuff is a bad thing at all.
>>
>>16863793
Intense exercise, particularly weight lifting cause raise testosterone levels in woman, which is totally normal. Sometimes this results in a loss of sex drive, which is normal, again.

Keep doing you, make yourself feel like the person you want to be and eventually your hormones will calm down and level out and you'll go back to your regular sexdrive.
>>
>>16863793
You transcended sexuality.
>>
>>16864323
>increase in testosterone
>decrease in sex drive
hmm
>>
>>16863793
Don't exhaust yourself too much. I've started going on a self made diet (actually just getting rid of fast food and sugar and eat less, exercise more) and I've lost 5 kgs over the last 4 weeks. During that time I've actually gotten more confident and started to actively talk with girls.

Also not sure if nofap does indeed help or is it just me stop being a lazy fuck, but I did nofap during this time and still do.
>>
>>16864537
How do you get through no fap? my record is just 5 days.
>>
>>16865233
Not him, but get your heart rekt. That happened to me, and I haven't fapped in like a month. There is a constant dull ache in my balls, but the desire is gone completely.

Give it a shot.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.