[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've posted about this a couple times with little response
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1435297119084.jpg (50 KB, 720x800) Image search: [Google]
1435297119084.jpg
50 KB, 720x800
I've posted about this a couple times with little response but new developments. Long story short:

>Meet girl while shopping with friends
>She's into me, say she should come see us at work
>She does later when none of us are working, but I run into her there
>They start to file in, we invite her to hang out with us
>She and I flirt a lot, friend asks to leave us alone because he feels awkward
>She and I go out to grab dinner then hang out the next day
>It's a little awkward because we were both exhausted from our days
>Try to hang out again, nothing happens, drop her
>Randomly run into her again, she tries really hard to get my attention from her car
>Talk, she apologizes she's into me still, agrees to hang out again
>As she's driving off, stops and yells to me about how her brother thinks I'm really cool which I thought was a good sign
>Try to set a day, she makes an excuse and sort of drops the conversation after a day or two
>Drop her again
>End up stopping at her work to shop, she's there
>Flirts and talks, acts really energetic, apologizes for dropping off again because I sort of blew past her, says it's been a bad month, then tells me not to leave without telling her
>Try again, in person, to set a day to hang out, she says "my life is hectic" and leaves it at that
>Hugs me, I leave

I have no clue what's going on. I know she's single and she definitely seems interested. But I don't know how I should handle this. I don't feel like I should just drop her again. Wat do?
>>
>>16863754

she doesn't seem interested at all, drop her
>>
>my life is hectic
You can read this as she doesn't have it together enough to make time for a relationship. Or she's saying she's Not That Into You. Either way, sounds like you gotta drop her.
>>
she just wants to feel wanted. thats all. drop contact altogether.
>>
>>16863754
what in the fuck is up with eve's hairline
>>
oh also that tiny ass leaf would not be enough to cover her pubic hair unless they somehow have razors in the garden of eden

hey the fucking leaves came AFTER the apple not before

why is adam standing like he wants to seduce me.

NICE FUCKING TRY, ART.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.