[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Problems going to crushs play
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (331 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
331 KB, 1024x683
Crush is in a theathre play tonight and she invited me to come and see her. The problem is that I've never been to a play before, first of all and second of all, her friends are going to be there and it will feel awkward for me to enter this group since I don't know anybody except her. I don't even know whether she rejected me or not, I'm not her bf and I really cant find any reason to be there. Shit, I don't know what to do and it is really annoying.

I'm thinking of not going, find some excuse...

Pic not related
>>
Just go. Your reason for going is to get some brownie points with her, and perhaps befriend her friends so future interactions aren't awkward.

At plays you won't be talking with anyone that much so if it is awkward it won't be that bad.
>>
>>16863519

>I've never been to play before.

that sucks, you need experience seeing plays before you go see a play. otherwise you might embarass yourself. you wont know when you're supposed to go on stage and say your monologue.

oh WAIT. YOU'RE JUST SEEING THE PLAY. that means you can just sit and watch it. you know. like a fucking play.

thats literally all it takes. show up. watch. clap. leave. how hard is this?

>her group of friends will be there

you dont need to sit with them. even if you do, its a play, dont talk during it, so no thing to worry about

>whether she rejected me or not?

what? how do you not know if she rejected you? how? she either said yes or no yeah?

anyways, simply say 'sure, maybe i can take you on a date afterwards ;)' and see what she says.
>>
This is the stupidest problem I've seen here in a while.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.