[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me out here my dudes, New girl just moved into my sharehouse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 6
File: b7b42ff66d72de56f3e4e8af12cea57a.jpg (667 KB, 1230x1562) Image search: [Google]
b7b42ff66d72de56f3e4e8af12cea57a.jpg
667 KB, 1230x1562
Help me out here my dudes,

New girl just moved into my sharehouse a week ago. I've always had a 'Don't get involved with housemates' rule because I've heard horror stories about it going very wrong. This hasn't been a problem in the past but I'm falling for this girl real fucking quick, and I'm thinking of breaking the rule. We've spent a few hours together each day since she moved in and we just click like nothing else, I've had girlfriends before, but they were never serious and I've never felt like this before, I'm literally feeling sick to my stomach typing this god damn.

Problem is how do I make some sort of advance? We're super comfortable around each other and she hasn't hesitated at all talking about pretty intimate shit despite only knowing her for a week, she'll come and knock on my room to see if I wanna go out and do something, convinced me to go to this gig with her next week etc. I honestly can't tell if she's just being super friendly because she just moved to a new state and she's trying to make friends, or if she feels the same way I do.

So I want to make some sort of approach, but I just really do NOT want to make it awkward between us if she doesn't feel the same way, since we're going to be living in the same house for at least another 6 months. I'd rather just get her out of my head and move on than make it extremely awkward if I don't know for sure that she's interested.

FUCK help me out here /adv/ idk what to do
>>
File: file.png (245 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
file.png
245 KB, 400x400
>>16863488
>>
File: file.png (810 KB, 646x969) Image search: [Google]
file.png
810 KB, 646x969
>>16863488
posting all-time celeb crush to bump
>>
File: file.png (1 MB, 1999x1126) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1 MB, 1999x1126
>>16863502
>>
File: file.png (190 KB, 481x479) Image search: [Google]
file.png
190 KB, 481x479
>>16863508
>>
File: file.png (427 KB, 552x368) Image search: [Google]
file.png
427 KB, 552x368
>>16863510
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.