[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After much stalling I finally asked this girl out on a date.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: ismebebop.gif (326 KB, 500x269) Image search: [Google]
ismebebop.gif
326 KB, 500x269
After much stalling I finally asked this girl out on a date. The date was the day before Valentine's Day and I think it went pretty well. But attempts at a follow-up have not gone anywhere.

The next weekend I asked her if she wanted to see a movie, she said she couldn't because she was swamped with work.

Next weekend I was preoccupied but I asked if she wanted to do something this week. Again she said she was caught up with a project and midterms.

She might just be that busy, she is a double-major and both majors are cumbersome and it is midterms this week. But on the other hand she is becoming less responsive over texts.

So is she losing interest or am I being paranoid?
>>
I should also mention that next week is Spring Break so should I just cut my losses and wait till then? (Like talk to her over break and then ask to do something when we both get back).
>>
Sorry bro, sounds like she lost interest to me
>>
>>16863374
Agreed. If she offered alternative times or said "once I get through with this project" then there's hope.

I'm afraid there's no home. She done everything except say she'll be spending the semester rearranging her sock drawer. Sad but move on.
>>
>>16863395
For the second push-back she said she would try to make time, and then it didn't workout because like I said I was preoccupied (friends came from out of town for visit).

And then there was this week.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.