[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /adv/ first time here but I'm beside myself with anxiety..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 060.jpg (145 KB, 1559x1442) Image search: [Google]
060.jpg
145 KB, 1559x1442
So /adv/ first time here but I'm beside myself with anxiety.. My girlfriend of 3 years recently left me, just didn't feel the spark any more. Still wants to hang out and shit since im really fun but basically just no more sex. Ok fine, maybe a chance in future again whatever. Now after agreeing to sit and talk about her decision the next day, she tells me the day of that she's too busy and that she won't be ab;e to have me over anymore or give me rides since she still lives in her moms house and she shut me out because no relationship anymore. Now this sucked as I have no way to get to my house after work and stayed at her place but that's STILL not what this is about.

The point of my sob story is, she made a public post on facebook calling someone out for hacking her accounts and how she can't believe that after she trusted them, helped them out that they'd act this way when things didn't work out. That was obviously about me since she blocked me from most forms of communication. Went to her house after calling a bunch but her mom shushed me away in no certain terms saying i was acting stalkery and that I wasn't wanted in her life anymore. /adv/ everything happened so quickly and I can't even contact her to explain myself or try and prove my innocence even though it seems she already made up her mind. I'm falling apart here feeling betrayed and don't know how I should even proceed from here.
>>
Just don't fuck with her anymore.
>>
So I'm just to suppose to take that she thinks I'm the one behind it? No ideas like "wait and maybe message her" Just cut and run?
>>
>>16863480
Its over.

>wanting to stick around after she does this shit
That should have been your indicator.
>>
File: 069.jpg (411 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
069.jpg
411 KB, 1536x2048
Yeah, I suppose if she even thinks I did it there's not even a chance of us talking again. Trust has been obliterated. Feels so bad man
>>
>>16863514
I dont think its just that dude
Sounds like she either had little trust in you already to blame you so quick or was already tryna get rid of you dude
>>
File: 066.jpg (456 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
066.jpg
456 KB, 1536x2048
Well, I was giving her the benefit of the doubt since it certainly looks like I have the motive and know how and shit, but after knowing her for 9 years, it all fell apart so quickly after her trusting me so much through the relationship. She told me everything and it just seems so damn weird than she changed up that fast, there's a few more oddities at work here, but yeah this relationship is fucked beyond repair.

My concerns besides being forever accused, are how the fuck I deal with work since I love my workplace, and how to stop the horrible anxiety and dread. I can't even sleep at night because the silence seems o unbearably loud, as if the walls are closing in or something. I only feel moderately at ease when I'm talking to my friends who have been excellent so far
>>
So new development. Her mom came down to deliver my shit to me and she told me to just give her some time. Plus one of my friends has managed to get a hold of her and start subtly prying. there's something more going on here, and it ain't something like another man or shit. Now I'm curious as fuck
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.