[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My throat hurts so goddamn much. I've gone through a whole
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1456762389765.jpg (35 KB, 645x360) Image search: [Google]
1456762389765.jpg
35 KB, 645x360
My throat hurts so goddamn much.
I've gone through a whole pack of strepsils and bought a numbing gargle and it's still like 8/10 on the pain scale.

How do I get rid of this? It's ruining my life I was meant to be getting KFC today. Shit.
>>
>>16863245
Stop sucking dick.
>>
Are the lymph nodes in your neck swollen?
>>
>>16863299
I think so, i'm not sure what im looking for
>>
>>16863245

if throat stuff doesnt die down fast you should go to the doctor. in my experience the throat seems to be the easiest place to get a legit infection, and those dont go away without the use of anti biotics. so go find out if you have strep or something similar cuz ur just wasting time in the meantime.

>BUT ANON IM TOO DUMB TO HAVE MEDICAL INSURANCE

go to a free clinic

>I THINK I WOULD AHVE HEARD IF THERE WAS A FREE CLINIC

literally just google 'free clinic in XX' and see what happens. you can also look for cheap clinics. or you can go get what you need, and worry about paying off the drugs later. if you have strep or a similar infection you ahve no other choice. foot the bill or die.

they also prescribe codein which takes the pai naway and makes the whole thign smooth til it passes over.

also invest in a humidifier.
>>
File: GENTLY.jpg (6 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
GENTLY.jpg
6 KB, 290x174
>>16863305
Slide your fingers down from your chin in a vader-choke-hold (this is the only way i could describe how to place your fingers without a picture, lol) GENTLY over the top of your neck/throat. Do you feel a nodule on either side of your neck?

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http:
>>
I'm with you, man. Since Friday, it's been headaches, muscle aches, dry eyes, sore throat, shivers, insomnia and a runny nose.

I want to die.
>>
>>16863340
Sounds like mono. You share drinks or kiss anyone somewhere a month or so ago?
>>
>>16863354
Maybe, I don't know.

I rarely get sick, it just hits me like a ton of bricks when I do.
>>
Slippery elm lozanges, good for pain relief
>>
OP here.

Turns out it's severe tonsilitis. They gave me a script for anti biotics, but what do I do about the pain?

I haven't eaten anything for like three days now
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.