[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a test tomorrow? what's the best way to study? How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: am i ded.jpg (61 KB, 621x405) Image search: [Google]
am i ded.jpg
61 KB, 621x405
I have a test tomorrow? what's the best way to study? How do I not get distracted? (yes, i'm going to turn my phone and the pc off) The test is very important, I don't think it is going to be too hard because I enjoyed the subject but I'm nervous, pls help-
>>
literally memorize the terms and definitions and drill them so far into your skull you see them in your sleep. it's terrible advice cause you're not gonna remember it a year from now but it works wonders for me
>>
if the test is tomorrow, you're fucked. Cramming doesn't work. Anxiety will make you worse and forget things. But hey, not the end of the world right?

>tfw I've been studying for over a week for a test I take Thursday. If I pass I get a promotion, if I fail (less than 72%) I potentially get fired. Test is designed to trick people and confuse them
>>
>>16863229
One night before is too late. All you can do now is learn your lesson and move on.

>>16863252
>Cramming doesn't work
It does work, just not in a single night.
>>
Get someone to help you..have you studied at all up to this point? Get the answers stuck in your head until ya know if like the back of your hand. Good luck OP, study hard, get some sleep and eat some breakfast.
>>
>>16863288
Works for me. I memorized a ton in a cram session of 6 hours right up until class. Test was easy. Forgot everything instantly after.
>>
>>16863357
I haven't studied but I paid attention to the class and the subject interests me so I don't think I'm going to fail but I want to solve it the best I can.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.