[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suicide note
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: 1456365515081.png (278 KB, 706x412) Image search: [Google]
1456365515081.png
278 KB, 706x412
What would be a good note to keep your parents from thinking it was their fault? I know I'm probably asking for something impossible and they will probably still blame themselves but if I can't keep them from blaming themselves at least I'd try to minimize the effect.
>>
blame someone else you don't like
>>
Say that you raped someone and your guilt has killed you

Why kill youreself ?
>>
>>16863069
I can't blame no one but myself. I feel like if I just turned my mind in autopilot and wrote at free will, I would end up with pages of just ranting about myself and how shit I am.

Not much people outside of my family influence much my life in a way that it'd be believable to blame him/her, so the lie would eventually come up.
>>
>>16863097
Can you change? What does make you a shitty person ?
>>
>>16863097
>I can't blame no one but myself.
Then there is nothing you can do to lessen their pain. The only way to do that would be to pin the blame on something that is not them, you, or society, and you've got to do that strongly enough to stand up in court even though you are dead.

I've got a better idea, OP. Get help. There are ways out of this pain: ways you can live with. Wouldn't that be so much better than death?
>>
>>16863064
Parent also family member of suicide victim, here. There's no way for them to not think it's their fault. Even if you pin it on some stupid bullshit like the war.

>If only I would have been there for poor OP
>If only I would have seen the signs
>If I would have just done xyz maybe OP would still be here.

You'll be sending them to an early grave. Maybe volunteer doing something dangerous, that's the only way to remove blame from them.

>OP died doing what he loved
Is easier to swallow.
>>
>>16863064

>it was all dannys fault

or just go crazy

>MOM DAD I LOVE YOU BUT THE MOSNTERS ARE COMING FOR ME SO I AHE TO GO, SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE, HOPEFULLY THEY'LL FOLLOW ME AND LEAVE YOU TWO ALOEN CUZ I LOVE YOU SO MUCHC <3 KTHNXBAI
>>
File: the world is now your oyster.png (19 KB, 1350x561) Image search: [Google]
the world is now your oyster.png
19 KB, 1350x561
>>16863064
The world is now your oyster.
>>
File: dyK5egz.jpg (135 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
dyK5egz.jpg
135 KB, 560x560
Don't be a faggot OP. Go find something to make life worth living.
>>
>>16863097
>I feel like if I just turned my mind in autopilot and wrote at free will, I would end up with pages of just ranting about myself and how shit I am.

Op i think you should do exactly that and show it to a psychiatrist. That will give them something to work with APD possibly enable them to fix you onto a working, happy human being.
>>
>>16863064
Are you fucking serious? You probably are 17-21 and think that life has no meaning just because something did not go right. Don't be a faggot and stop this shit, You are probably young enough to have real chance of becoming ''useful member of society'' and finding something you will love. Try everything, travel, just get your ass off the chair
>>
>>16863655
But if you don't have the money or determination you are stuck there
>>
See a fucking therapist. And a psychiatrist. Don't commit suicide.

Suicide is literally the stupidest decision you could ever make, and yes, I've made it before.

How to find a mental health provider: http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/mental-illness/in-depth/mental-health-providers/art-20045530
How to find a therapist: http://www.webmd.com/anxiety-panic/guide/how-to-find-therapist
A list of suicide hotlines by country: http://www.suicide.org/international-suicide-hotlines.html
Dealing with suicidal thoughts: http://www.helpguide.org/articles/suicide-prevention/suicide-help-dealing-with-your-suicidal-thoughts-and-feelings.htm
Depression symptoms: http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/depression/basics/definition/con-20032977
Dysthymia symptoms: http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/persistent-depressive-disorder/home/ovc-20166590

I'm actually getting ECT right now. There are loads of treatment options for depression, so don't just give up on them without trying.
>>
I'll bump this for you not because I want to help you, but because I'm wondering the same thing.

I've written many goodbye letters before, but I never know how to make it easier for my parents. I especially want my mum to know that it's not her fault, but idk how to articulate that in a goodbye letter.
>>
>>16864594
Just go out and eat on freeware like fruits and veggies
Piss and shit anywhere you like
>>
>>16863064
have you tried not being a tenager? Works wonders with this kind of crap. If I had a dime for every "suicidal" teenager, I'd be a rich man.

Just out of curiosity, what is your "burden"? Lost iPod? Failing a course? Not being invited to the biggest party?
>>
Go spend some of your free time helping down at a soup kitchen. There's no reason why you can't help somebody else first. If your disabled then donate all your money to a charity.

Also death is always messy. Some poor bastard is going to be traumatized by your corpse no matter what.
>>
File: 1456285025674.jpg (55 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1456285025674.jpg
55 KB, 600x800
>>16864721
>>
>>16863064
To be perfectly honest, it really is your parent's fault. It always is. No one who grows up with parents who show their love and support for their kids at normal levels wants to kill themselves.
>>
File: images (44).jpg (14 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images (44).jpg
14 KB, 384x384
>>16864869
>>
>>16864687
>>16863064
I have three kids of my own. You know they say you'll never know what it is like to be a parent unless you really become one.

I'll still try to explain it to you. If you off yourself, for them it will be like someone just tore off their very own limbs from them. You are like a part of their body, and they will miss you and feel so fucking ripped apart and incomplete the whole rest of their lives. They won't be able to enjoy anything anymore and all the what ifs will torment them until they die heartbroken.
>>
>>16864869
or, y'know, maybe chemical imbalances in the brain from completely unrelated factors have something to do with it?
>>
>>16863064
>I was being targeted at school and the pressure was too much.
Its their fault no matter how you look at it. Only peace you can give them is to say there was a greater enemy.
>>
>>16863064
Blame the Internet
>>
Explain exactly why you don't think it will get any better.

I hate how people always bring up the parents/family. What's "selfish" is to insist someone continue unbearable pain so others aren't hurt. Eventually everyone else will get over it
>>
>>16863064
You know,just write that fucking shit off. If you don't feel any remorse or something then you know you're ready.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.