[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Save the titties
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
I'm a fatty who is gonna try to lose weight. I have big puppies now and I don't want to go down from h cup to a saggy a cup. Is there anything I can do (eat, workout in a certain way) to minimalise loses?
>>
Sperm
>>
>>16862999
No.

It's kinda like dudes that lose weight and have man boobs and extra belly skin. It's just something you need to deal with. I imagine it's possible that working your chest mayyyy help, but probably not with sag. My girlfriend lost about 30 pounds (cause she wanted to, not cause of me, I actually preferred her a little bigger) and she had/has very large breasts. The thing that bugged her the most was her ass. Ass is fixable though, because building those muscles will directly affect roundness and firmness. Female ass is more fatty, so building the muscles there just serve to push the fat out, counteracting the weight loss. But as far as boobs go, if you have very very large boobs, they're not going to get down to an A cup as you say, but they will for sure lose some of their plumpness. It's just something you will have to deal with. That being said, bras will hide it and boobs sag a little no matter what, so it will probably be a way bigger deal in your head than it actually is to anyone who sees them.
>>
Nah. Spot training or special foods that cause fat to be gained or lost in certain places are just a myth.

I doubt you'll see such dramatic change to your tits, though. Heck, you might even lose more weight around your midsection, making your breasts look bigger in comparison in the end.
>>
>>16862999
Also post a pic (boobs or boobs in bra, I ain't trying to get tits or gtfo). I've had a couple of lady friends lose fairly significant amounts of weight and I bet I can tell you what your boobs are gonna do.
>>
how much weight are you planning on losing? If you're planning on losing over 100 pounds to get to your target weight, you can expect some saggy skin and shrinkage of boobs.
Luckily there are plenty of surgical proceedures that can be done to remove the excess skin and fix your breasts.

Have you ever watched "skin tight"?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.