[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay I have absolutely the worst procrastination habit. It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: MY KOKORO.png (419 KB, 2212x1600) Image search: [Google]
MY KOKORO.png
419 KB, 2212x1600
Okay I have absolutely the worst procrastination habit. It's starting to affect my school attendance since I skip class to buy more time to do an assignment. Any hip or stylin' tips and tricks to help a homie out?
>>
>>16862980
Drink waaay more caffeine. Nighttime/early morning is a great untapped well of procrastination opportunities once you get rid of the need for sleep.
>>
>>16862980

people are motivated by one of two things
>themselves
>other people

all external motivation comes from people. whether its your kids, and your desire to keep them fed, or your slave master, and your desire to keep him from whipping you.

so if you cannot motivate yourself (pro-tip: you're in for a mediocre life) then ask someone else to motivate you.

friends, family, roommates, whoever you see most consistently and doesnt mind babysitting. your job is to report your homework to them, and their job to schedule out what you need to do, and keep you at it.

and if ur good you get a cookie.

also, consider getting childblocks or other blocks on your computer that prevent time wasting websites. give ur friends the opportunity to make the password so you dont know it.

if ur answer to that is
>well id just find a way around it anyways

than congrats! ur gonna flunk out of uni!
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.