[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now or never?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: lolka.png (110 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
lolka.png
110 KB, 205x246
This must be the most common problem on here. But the person I've been in love for a while has came to me for advice on someone who they had a crush on. I asked them to describe the person and they described every little detail of our current friendship and my personality and such. I don't know if I should act now and ask if it was about me or just don't to not make an ass of myself?
>>
>>16862891
Just ask man. Fuck it. For once don't give a flying fuck and do whatever you want.
>>
It was a huge hint. You're fine and have nothing to worry about. Go for it
>>
>>16862891

They described the person they had a crush on.

Because you have a crush on them, you saw similarities and thought they were talking about you.

It isn't you.

Trust me, I'd know, I was stuck in the friendzone wayyy to long. She did eventually fall for me (but that bridge burned before we ever made it across).

My point is, don't get your hopes up.

Just give her cliche's like;
>Be yourself.
>Just talk to 'em.

And hope she doesn't end up screwing some guy who used to bully you.

She did, but kek, I found out what a trainwreck she was and what a prick he was and thought "well, one of them will get hurt at least and that's just fine".
>>
Update;
Things she said were tied with me so hard
Her; "Oh, I met him (insert date here), the day we met
Her; He doesn't have a phone (I don't)
>>
If a guy doesn't approach a girl, it means he obviously doesn't like her.

Tell her that and you'll dodge a bullet OP, wizards need to stick out for each other.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.