[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I help my friend? She's fifteen and she shows up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 640x1136
How can I help my friend? She's fifteen and she shows up to school almost every day on Mollie or some pills or some shit. Every day we tell he to stop but she doesn't listen. Advice?
>>
>>16862850
>15
Im guessing you're also 15. Please vacate immediately.
>>
>>16862850
Let her do her thing. The more you try to control her, the more distance she'll create. She'll wise up, die, or get knocked up soon enough, and there is nothing at all your boring ass can do to stop it.
>>
>>16862850
She's self destructive.
She likes the sympathy and attention you give her, so you're actually fueling her problem by trying to help her.

The only thing you can do to actually help her is to tell her parents or an authority figure and to get her actual help from a therapist and a drug counsellor. You(who I assume is 15-17 years old) have not been trained on how to help someone in he way that she needs help. Please tell an adult and get her professional help
>>
Why won't you just let her be cool?
>>
Self destructive
Daddy Issues 101, either didn't have a dad, was never good enough for strict dad, or was molested.

She's already ruined, trust me. I not only tried to save someone like that before, I dated her for a year. You can't fix it.

Hang out or w/e if you want to, but she makes her own bed, you make yours. Can't be responsible for her mistakes
>>
Just let her spiral and hit rock bottom, then have an intervention with her or some shit.
>>
>>16862850
>How can I help my friend?
report her to officials (principla, teacher, police whatever or all of it) and let them deal with it
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.