[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this girl wants me to be her fake boyfriend so creepy guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: .robin-williams-popeye.jpg (124 KB, 1024x759) Image search: [Google]
.robin-williams-popeye.jpg
124 KB, 1024x759
So this girl wants me to be her fake boyfriend so creepy guys won't talk to her (it sounds like a romantic comedy, I know).

is this beta?
>>
Only if you don't have fake sex
>>
>>16862786
Fuck thats funny and sad.
>>
It's only beta if you actually want to relationship with her, even then it's not really that beta honestly.
>>
This sounds like bullshit a girl would do to try to get the guy to date her without her implicitly saying anything about her interest.

I don't know the entire situation, but if I was a woman I'm pretty sure that asking someone to be my fake-boyfriend would give them ideas, which in a normal situation wouldn't happen unless the girl has some sort of motive.

Typical mind games.
>>
>>16862786
Go for it. She might wants to be with you. Maybe this is just an excuse she's making.
>>
>>16862786
She's using you.
>>
>>16862786
>is this beta?
That depends. Do you want a relationship with her? If so, them yes. Straight-up ASK HER OUT if you want a relationship; don't play these stupid games.
>>
>>16862786
Take advantage of the situation, hold her hand, kiss her neck. Be anything but beta.

Or be a beta. Because that's beta.
>>
>>16862786

First of all, ignore all the damn comments that it's a hint or mind-game to give you ideas.
It could go either way, and if you try anythin' you'll be the next "creepy guy" she doesn't want talkin' to her.

Look, mate, what she's asking you to do is fucked up. Straight up tell her so.
Say "Shit, what if this girl I'm interested in finds out and thinks it's real - doing this could sabotage me and make me look sleazy as fuck".
Furthermore, it's crossing boundaries, shit man, you gotta respect boundries - you might be expected to kiss and touch each other intimately, but to appear as a couple, you can just go up and say "Hey, is it okay to kiss you or touch your butt" so you both gotta improvise and shit - without knowing if the other person is okay with it.

She's askin' you to cross a line.

Say "no" once.
If she persists, say "okay, fine", then proceed to tell all the "creepy guys" what a freak she is in the sheets, like scary shit, and how you honestly wouldn't mind if another guy stole her from you. Make up fetishes if you have to, and say she's got them. Have fun with it, get creative.
She'll never ask you again.
>>
>>16862786
Beta or not, don't do it for free.
>>
>>16862786
I only ask the guy I like to be my fak-boyfriend because some how I wanted to take advantage of it,I won't do it with the guy I don't like. I don't need a fake-boyfriend to freak out those creepy dudes. It's just an excuse to make it more sense don't you understand.
But remember not too clingy. Everything needs times. And try not too desperate. You know she likes you but try to act like you don't need her that much. That's how you do it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.