[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any tips/ideas how to deal with loss of confidence when talking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: 2015-08-14 10.25.58.jpg (27 KB, 549x540) Image search: [Google]
2015-08-14 10.25.58.jpg
27 KB, 549x540
Any tips/ideas how to deal with loss of confidence when talking with attractive girls that seem to be liking me back? I mean, I got no problem talking with 9/10s and I do it on daily basis at work(working in a restaurant, alot of waitresses ) but whenever one of them shows smallest sign of interest in me im going dumb. Ive always been rather awkward with girls but since i broke through, started living on my own with decent job it improoved, not enought tho. My housemate keeps chatting, she wants to go out together, to the gym or w/e, some waitress chicks come to goof around from time to time giving me provocative smiles and suggestive jokes yet im not doing anything with it. I have no problems with confidence in any other situations, no problem talking with strangers, do speeches or doing important talks. I got no excuses other than this bit of a chub, which will soon be gone anyway, as im going to gym for a while already. Tried nothing and im all out of ideas. Pic unrelated
>>
Bump for interest
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.