[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
should i move out when getting paid 10-13$/hr?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: wat do.jpg (19 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
wat do.jpg
19 KB, 300x300
I'm a 24 male college drop out.
Have an interview this week for a full time position.
Where i live i can get by somewhat okay with 18k a year and also i live somewhat low key so i dont really need too much.

Anyways, ive been living somewhat of a neet life style.
Never had a period where i wasnt working but its always been a dead end part time job. I oay my own car insurance and phone bills but rest have been my parents.

Part of me (or is it years of my korean parents mindset) thinks its not a good idea to move out if i dont have a career or at least a career that im working towards. I honestly dont know what i want to be doing - coding (so meme right guys) has been in my mind since i want to be flexible with the hours i work and stuff but i stopped after html/css. Although this possible position will give me benefits and rrsp matching and possibility of promotion.

But i also think that i need to move out and put this hard work in as im already late in that regard and by doing this ill be more forced to find and work on something in my free time.

Honestly i want to move out since i want to experience having more freedom and privacy and being able to have girls over and stuff like that. Fyi - average socially and i gym consistently.

I think i need to do this and am just scared to make this 40 hr week step.

I feel like if i dont move out ill try to find my ways to say im working towards something to my parents and just smoke weed and live almost like a neet.
>>
Udacity.com front-end Web developer. $200 a month. Takes 6 to 9 months
>>
40 hours a week is completely possible. And seeing as you dont have any other mandatory time sinks u can still do alot with your time. Money will be tight but you can afford a couple classes a semester and still have some leftover cash to club or bar a couple times a month. Recomend just moving out, trying it with just work till fall smester and then trying a couple classes. The large amiunt of time at work is great for the social life, and coworkers (especially the chicks) will think your awesome for doing school. Social life will slow down during school semester due to time constraints but it just makes the time you spend with people on your free time more special. Just do it, you will be happy you did.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.