[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gotta piss in a cup for a job
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
So I got a call back for a job I applied for and they want me to come in 5 days from now, no doubt they'll drug test me

I'm 5'11 and 155 lb and have hardly any body fat. The last time I smoked weed was last night and I haven't done any other kind of drug in my life (I don't even drink anymore).

Will 5 days be enough or am I fucked?
Is there anything I can do to flush my system faster if so?
Also how should I go about explaining myself to my employer if my tests are positive and its going to be a problem?

>inb4 hur dur stoner degenerate
You don't need to piss in a cup to get money for free in this country, so why should I have to do so to work for it?
And alcoholics are by far bigger degenerates then potheads, yet they don't have to deal with this shit when look for work
>>
>>16862265

>take surprise piss test for new job
>expect to fail because of weed
>take test, immediately call manager and tell him I'm going to fail because of weed
>fail because of weed
>manager calls me up, says to start on Monday and retake test in about a month
>been there 3 years

They're checking mainly for habitual amphetamine/opiate use, I honestly don't think anyone gives a shit about weed anymore
>>
>And alcoholics are by far bigger degenerates then potheads
For some reason I always crack up when this is used as a way to attempt to prove that smoking weed is okay.

>Yeah sure, I murdered a guy but at least I'm not a child rapist.
>>
>>16862265
drink a lot of diuretics(stuff that makes you pee, green tea, coffee) if you are paranoid.

Likely they will find nothing and even if they do its hard stuff they are looking for most of the time.
>>
>>16862280
I wasn't saying smoking everyday is OK dickhead. I'm just sick of being called a degenerate by the same people who like to drink to the point where they're puking their guts out

And literally every time someone has tried to fight me when I've been minding my own business its been while they were drunk, not high.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.