[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm really starting to despise women, to a point where I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 12
I'm really starting to despise women, to a point where I find them disgusting. Now, I really don't want to be hateful, but they've just ruined my life and happiness time and time again. They lie to me, ignore me, and only want me to give to them. Today I drew the last straw when some feminist bitch in one of my classes started talking about how evil men are and how we need to be taught to respect women.
Please help me not hate women /adv/.
>>
>>16861968

if you were sexually attracted to men you'd likely think the same way. the truth is you could never take responsibility for your life so instead you are blamingi t on people living their own. and since a large amount of your time is thinking about and pursuing and attempting to understand women, you blame them most of all.

but if you banged dudes you'd claim all faggots are awful and probably just do something like put the straight men you cant date on a pedestal (Assuming you dont inherently hate them for being straight and not datable as well).

i mean being gay is fucking legit but when you can say that an entire gender as 'ruined' your life you arent actually talking about women anymore.
>>
>>16861974
What...? That's not what I'm talking about at all, nor am I blaming the ENTIRE gender.
>>
>>16861968
Some of the kindest most caring and awesome people I know are women. I wouldn't trade them for anything. There are plenty of shitty people in this world and whatever you get stuck with between your legs doesn't really matter.
>>
>>16861975
>I hate women
>They keep ruining my life
>But I'm not blaming them
>>
>>16861975
Yes it is, and yes you are.
>>
>>16861975

>thats not what im talking about

i know. you are talking about hating women. and im showing you that no matter what gender you were attracted to, you'd blame that gender. simply because you blame other people for your own sucky life.

>nor am i blaming the entire gender

>>16861968
>starting to despise women (plural)
>i find them ( as in all of?) disgusting
>THEY lie to me, irgnore me, all that stuff all humans do
>(they) only want me to give to them
>some random feminist in class was the last straw
>please help me not hate women

now maybe im just misinterpreting and you only mean the specific women who have wronged you. but if that was the case why would you want to not hate the women who have specifically wronged you?
>>
I am sorry to hear about your situation, but I congratulate you on taking the first step out. That first moment of insight is always the hardest. I still remember mine. Sucks like nothing else.

First, though, we need some more information. You say they lie to you: how have they lied to you? You say they ignore you: how have you expressed interest? You say they only want to give to you: what do you want to take from them?

It does get better. You can get out. But it is like;y to require some changes on your end. Are you ready for that?
>>
>>16861968
1)Feminazi are not as prevalent as you think/ they act like they are. Ignore them.

2)Don't put women on a pedestal. They do not require constant gifts and attention. And if they do They are not the girl for you.

3) Not all women lie and cause trouble.

4)If you seem to be surrounded by trouble girls and feminazi(which sounds like your case) go elsewhere.

5) The woman you want to be with in life will be your friend first and your lover second.

6) avoid feminazi hate zones. /pol/, feminazi hate threads they only make them seem bigger than they are.
>>
I'm a woman, but I hear you. All the feminist bullshit (hey, I'm glad for progress, but I've had classmates and students who are fuckin stupid!) is ruining many a potentially good woman. There are so many nuances to what you are saying and what I'm saying, but really it's about finding decent people. It's hard, but they are out there. Here's hoping you find some non-shitty women soon.
>>
>>16861968
OP, I was beginning to think like you as well when things weren't going my way.
I thought I was doing the right thing but I was actually being overly generous to (mostly) women in the hopes they would be kind to me back. Mostly that just showed that I low value to myself cause I kept giving my time up freely.
Nope.. Doesn't work that way. There are fuckwits and ignorant assholes out there. Both men and women.
Be the strong one here and don't turn into an ugly hater like those you mentioned in your class. Take the higher ground and remain positive. There is hope, even though it is sometimes hard to find.
>>
>>16861982
>>16861983
Ok mates, thanks for the great advice
>>16861984
Essentially, I'm becoming prejudiced. If I meet a new women, I am extremely cautious since they would always fault me for something, when men wouldn't do that. These women of my past may have been terrible human beings, but they all seemed to do the same thing, and men haven't lied and strung me along like this.
>>16861987
For example, this one bitch said she would love to go to dinner with me, but would then say she is busy. She did this THREE FUCKING TIMES, and then when I asked her out, she rejected me. A week later she went out with some guy. I made it very fucking obvious I like her, and she flirted back with me. I just want someone who won't just ignore me, and will just talk with me and be reasonable. I have yet to have that. It may just be this fucked generation though.
Depends on what I have to change, I'd say my life is going fine besides that.
>>
>>16862005

>essentially, im becoming prejudiced

which, essentially, means blaming the entire gender.

>men wouldnt do that

just as many men do, just in different ways. you really dont notice it cuz ur fixation on women sexually.

>they all seemed to do the same thing

you mean like not date you? thats a normal human thing mate.

>men havent lied and strung me along like this

are you bisexual?
>>
>>16862005

>ITS THE ENTIRE GENERATIOSN FAULT

dude. stop and look at your life. cuz this entire thread is blaming literally anyone but you for your own sadness. the universe is not hostile. it is indifferent.
>>
>>16861990
I treat women as equals at most, if they respect me as a person as I do to them. I used to be a beta bitch and worship them, which didn't help. My dad is really prejudiced and racist so I adopted that kind of philosophy as a kid.
>>16861996
I hear ya m8, there certainly are exceptions. But even the nice ones tease you, if they're nice to me, they're nice to everyone.
>>16862000
You're right, I'm not going around yelling "fuck women!" or anything, it's just an inner hatred I'm keeping to myself. Bu yeah, I am personally just finding more women than men who are like this.
>>16862013
>>16862020
>implying
Just go away mate you're wrong.
>>
>>16862038
>Just go away mate you're wrong.

>I am here to ask for advice
>But you are wrong
>>
>>16862038

>implying

i didnt imply anything. you literally said
> It may just be this fucked generation though.

sure it wasnt a definitive from you, but you are literally saying that it might be this entire generations fault, as opposed to your own. the entire generation is why some girls wont date you.

thats what you are saying.
>>
>>16862041
He just doesn't want your advice because you're an asshole.
>>
>>16862049
I have a different take on it; he's too far up his own asshole to be able to listen to the advice without sperging out.
>>
hi op!

I think your problem is that you are looking in the wrong area.

Think about what kind of girl you like.
Do you like girls who are intellegent/independent, or maybe ones who are kind/loving?
There are a lot more of the former in places like colleges, and a lot more of the latter in places like churches.
the key to finding a woman you connect with is to put yourself in an environment where the values you're looking for are encouraged.
>>
>>16862049

that wasn't even me m8. im obviously not the only one who notices OPs pattern of blaming everyone.

but sure. everyones an asshole... not insightful
>>
>>16862054
If you're talking about me, op, that dude is saying my life sucks and my opinions are wrong; that isn't advice.
>>16862055
That may be the case, I grew up in an area of rich assholes and poor people at the same time. There were a lot of feminists too, so may have helped my condition. I guess my ideal would be the more quiet/conservative type, but I don't see that very often. My college is just a bunch of "le party hard XD" and feminists. I just find it deplorable that I have to go on a safari to find a decent women, I don;t even have any girls I can call friends.
>>
>>16862078
Opinions can be wrong, retard.
>>
>>16862090
No shit, but I'm the one asking for advice, not him. Debating opinions isn't what I'm here for.
>>
>>16862078

>that dude is saying my life sucks and my opinions are wrong
>that isn't advice

the advice is inherent.

>the truth is you could never take responsibility for your life so instead you are blaming it on people living their own

if you can't figure otu that the advice is to TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR LIFE INSTEAD OF BLAMING IT ON OTHERS than you probably shouldn't be posting.

>hes saying my opinions are wrong

isnt that you wanted to hear? you asked how not to hate women. being told that there isnt a reason to hate all women is telling you what you want to hear.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 236x203) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 236x203
>>16862078
I know how hard it is anon.
I'm a college age girl in a sorority and none of my friends share my values.
I'm religious so I don't have premarital sex or drink. I'm still friends with many of them though because they are good people who have what I think of as bad habits. And just because I disagree with some of their femanist attitudes doesn't mean that I can't love them as my friends.

It does take effort to find a woman you connect with- but that's how it is for everyone to some extent. That effort makes you appreciate the person all the more when you find them.

I encourage you to look in to your college's religious groups.
If you're not religious then you probably wouldn't enjoy the meetings that are teaching-based: but most of the gatherings are just hanging out. Like last night we played glow in the dark capture the flag in the quad and tonight we're meeting to get ice cream and play super smash Bros.

So yeah- I encourage you to place yourself in groups that share your values, but it sounds like you also need to work on respectfully disagreeing with people who don't share your opinions.
If someone has a crazy opinion, it shouldn't make you angry. You should do your very best to listen to what they have to say and really take it in to consideration. People believe the things they do for a reason. They've had experiences that have reinforced their opinions, and to them, that IS reality even if it isn't to you.
>>
>>16861968
So let me get this straight. You're a good person, but because of the way you percieve the few women you've interacted with you think they're all evil.

Today, you met a woman who, because of the way she percieves the few men she's interacted with, thinks all men are evil - and because of that, you think she is a bad person.

The truth of the matter is that you're both a pair of idiots. The only difference between you and her is that she had the minerals to stand up and speak out about what she believes in public but you came to an anonymous mongolian wok making board in the hopes of initiating a betafag circlejerk.

You should probably learn to do make up and start sitting down when you pee.

Today
>>
>>16861968
21yo femanon here.

When I was with my ex, I placed so much importance on the opposite geneder because my life revolved around my boyfriend. I had low self esteem and no aspiration in life except to go to college. He treated me like shit: he would bail on our plans 70% of the times and blame me saying I had no time for him. He would also make me feel bad about my body (for example he had a foot fetish and would tell me that my feet weren't perfect or he would tell me to always straighten my hair because he didn't like my curly hair)).
He ended breaking up with me to be with his ex again.

That's when I fucking woke up.

I realized I did not deserve to be treated that way and started working on myself. I have a goal in life now and have my own values. I am currently in a relationship with a different guy but if things don't work out between us, I will stay single.
I am really happy, at the moment.

You put too much importance on women. Getting rejected and going through relationships with golddiggers, cheaters, sociopaths, etc. is part of dating.

You say that they ruined your happiness but that's because the only thing that gives you some sort of personal validation are women. There are some good women and men out there too, but honestly, who gives a fuck? You have too much potential to do something with your life and too little time to be unhappy because of women.

Find something you enjoy doing that doesn't revolve around other people. For me it's my career. That's my priority. Relationships take the backseat and because of that, I don't get upset with the opposite gender.

Good luck, OP.
>>
>>16861968
Not them a few of them who are genuine cunts. Don't generalize and don't associate with them. Don't hate on them because it's not their fault how they behave. Society let's them get away with a lot of things and it's their genetics to be judgemental. Just keep your distance, do your business and only associate with women who can really respect you. Learn how they work and exploit it. They will love you for it.
>>
>>16862140
Well holy shit, you're 100% reasonable. I guess that sounds valid, I don't drink or do drugs either because I'm going into federal work, but I'm not religious. I'll still check that out though, it's probably the only bastion for a conservative girl nowadays. Strangely enough the slut who lied to me three times was Jewish, so I hope she has fun in her hell. (She did more than just lie, so i think I'm at least justifiably angry).
I'll try to be less angry, I've been raised by my parents to be angry, because they were both angry people.
Thanks for actual help anon.
>>16862148
More than a few m8. I see a lot of retarded women online, on the tv, and in public. She was actually just disturbing the peace in a lecture, sharing a hateful opinion to everyone. That shouldn't happen in a civilized society.
You have a really warped way of looking at things, I think you're worse off than me.
>>
>>16862160
You have a completely valid point, but the thing is I don't give a single fuck about most women now. I think that's kind of a problem, wouldn't you think? I disregard women completely for the most part, not basing any feelings on them. You're completely right though, thanks anon.
>>16862170
Well, I already do that, and I hate that exploitative part of society, but I may just have to do it now. I guess I should just be more angry at society.
>>
File: 1430838393805.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1430838393805.gif
1 MB, 200x200
>>16862187

>ITS ALL SOCIETIES FAULT THAT SOME GIRL WASNT BALLSY ENOUGH TO FLAT OUT REJECT ME

seriously who WONT you blame?
>>
>>16862187
>You have a completely valid point, but the thing is I don't give a single fuck about most women now

/thread
>>
>>16862199
>>16862202
Found the social justice warriors.
>>
>>16862215

you got it backwards mate. social justice warriors DO blame society (As well as everyone except them) for their issues.

normal people realize
>huh, if im the only person i know who cant get a fucking date, then maybe i should reflect on myself
>>
>>16862215
I take more umbrage at the fact you ignored that bit of OP's dialogue than being called an SJW.
Any rational person would figure at that point OP has no intention of making up his mind and is just wasting time.
>>
>>16862160
>because he didn't like my curly hair
what a fool
>>
>>16862224

>what a fool

this. curly hair is god tier
>>
>>16862187
Don't be angry. Anger is the sign of weakness. Helpless people are nervous and angry. If you know how to solve your situation you are not angry, you are doing the necessary things. Keep a cool head and build your own life apart from awful women.
>>
>>16862222
Thanks for thinking for me
>>16862228
You're probably right, I suppose I'll just keep waiting. But it's like women don't even have to deal with this, it's easy to just avoid Chad if that's what they don't want.
>>
>>16862235
You're wrong about that. There are a lot of awful men too who lie and exploit them.
>>
>>16862235
>Thanks for thinking for me
You're quite welcome. You seemed unable to do it yourself, and who am I to deny a helpless baby?
>>
>>16862246
I know, but I think the ratio is leaning heavier towards women. That's just my thought though
>>
File: 1443215671315.png (85 KB, 253x235) Image search: [Google]
1443215671315.png
85 KB, 253x235
>>16862250
You must have a shitty complex and self esteem if you just bully people on an advice board.
>>
File: 2008-08-24 Aladdin Genie.jpg (8 KB, 302x248) Image search: [Google]
2008-08-24 Aladdin Genie.jpg
8 KB, 302x248
>>16862253
>all that projection
>>
>>16862263
At least you aren't denying it.
>>
>>16862263
Yes, yes, we've seen your posts.
>>
>men are awful to date
>it's society's fault!
>women are awful to date
>omg don't blame society, it's obviously your fault you can't respect women!
Feminist logic
>>
I'm done with the world desu. humans should just die and some sort of new superspecies should take over
>>
Bully/umbrage anon here.
Not sure how pointing out OP is just circlejerking wanktard with no real desire to change his mind or improve himself is bullying but okay. :V
>>
>>16862339
Leave then. I am still having tons of fun here.
>>
>>16861968
Don't rule out all women yet, anon. Sure a lot of women nowadays are just really superficial and the dating scene is all about hookups, but that's also same with a lot of guys too.

As a girl it makes me really disheartened when guys (and girls) just make an overall generalisation about a gender, just because of a loud (and obnoxious) minority. I absolutely hate the sjw, feminazi thing because girls who are involved in them are just a bunch of princesses who can't take the real world, and who are also ignorant to current events. But not all girls are like that, some are actually be smart enough to make up their own decision, without being swayed by something because it's mainstream.

But yeah, sure it's easy to get caught up in generalisations because these stereotypes do have some truth to them, but please don't dismiss a girl just because you've made these assumptions about them. Just give some of them a chance, and be smart about who you decide to give a chance. (Like, don't approach a girl who dresses like a slut with cakeface makeup and an overall bitchy attitude to be a down-to-earth, selfless and not-conceited person.
>>
File: RedPill_hand.jpg (15 KB, 520x390) Image search: [Google]
RedPill_hand.jpg
15 KB, 520x390
>>16861968
baby's first redpill moment. women are by nature manipulative and exploitative because they need ways to extract resources from men because they become handicap during pregnancy. also they are very good at lying because they lack the strength of a man and they needed a way to protect themselves from harm. this explains why they are passive aggressive as well.
>>
>>16862251
I agree. Women can play the pity card and just cry to get their way out of things, way more effectively than if guys do it.

As a grill, I hate that attitude and I wish the women who do that would just grow the fuck up. Same with sjw and feminazi women. They're all giving the rest of us a bad name, and the moment someone raises a valid issue, it just doesn't get taken seriously anymore.
>>
>>16862372
Oh, well that gives me some hope then. I thought a ll girls were on board with feminism. I'll really try to not generalize, because it was safe to assume that all the feminists are the same. You're smart anon, thanks!
>>16862411
This is a hard pill to swallow m8, but it makes some sense.
>>16862428
If only I could meet more girls like the anonettes in this thread. Maybe I am just in a shitty area.
>>
>>16862451
Good girls are hard to find. They probably aren't at the club or bar all the time. And good partners are usually in stable relationships. So good luck, keep your dating game on the up and up
>>
Kek, all these people defending women...

>"Men should be the one to make the first move".

And then we do...

>"OMG, creep eww!".

So we don't.

>"Man up and just ask us out, we don't bite".

Okay, but maybe that is because I'd like some intimacy.

So, let's look at a situation where I'm not hitting on them.

>"sexism's wrong. EQUALITY. yaaay".

Good, they seem chill as fuck, I can get onboard with that set of belie-

>"MEN ARE SUCH PIGS THEY ONLY WANT ONE THING SCUMBAGS, RAPISTS WHO'LL JUST RUN OFF AT COMMITMENT AND DITCH THEIR OWN KIDS LIKE DEADBEATS".

Or maybe not...

>b-b-but that's not all women.

No, just the ones I've met. Literally every single one of them, at some point or another has spouted this shit. And yes, they've used "NAWALT" as well as if it exonerates them.

>"There's nothing wrong with women wanting sex, stop slut shaming".

Well, to be honest, live and let live. Personally, I wouldn't risk getting emotionally invested in someone who's lifestyle choices consist of a multitude of partners... well, a high amount anyway - but I won't stop you if that's what you want and you shouldn't stop me from stayin' single if that's what I wan-

>MEN ARE SEX CRAZED PIGS, PROBABLY RAPISTS RAAAPE. HOW COME GUYS CAN HAVE LOTS OF SEX BUT WE CAN'T?

Because you prefer guys who have lots of sex, so you reinforce that by going after them, whereas men would rather date a girl who hasn't been with too many men. It's not us pushing you down so much as it is just groups of people having their own preferences.

>PAYTREEARCHY! ALL MEN EXIST TO PUSH US WOMEN DOWN - LOOK AT HOW MANY MEN ARE IN STEM.

Men don't deter women from STEM. You're gender studies professors who tell you "all men are rapist pigs" and "there are more men in stem... be careful" drove you away from it, and into the ever so lucrative field of "gender studies" where you'd be all safe and sound from us pigs.

I could go on. Really, I did in fact... but comment too long.
>>
File: 1454206781221.png (892 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1454206781221.png
892 KB, 1024x768
>>16862480
This. This is where a lot of my hatred stems from.
>>
>>16862480 is me.

Just one final thing I'd like to add;

How is it, when someone complains about women's attitudes towards men these days, it's shrugged off - nothing wrong with women mate, you're just sexist - HOWEVER, virtually read any gender article on the internet, and there is a problem with boys and men, they call it "TOXIC MASCULINITY"?

It's more like a toxic society that'll treat men like their the enemy until they're actually useful, then it'll bitch and moan and shame if men no longer want to be used?

Shit, you do anything for a woman these days, you won't get a "thank you". You'll be lucky if you aren't accused of tryin' to get in her pants.

I mean, shit, this is why I just walked right on by when I saw a neighbour guy slapping his girlfriend.
>>
>>16862492
This so much. It's like the time that chick from The Big Bang Theory said that she liked cooking for her man or whatever, and said she wasn't a feminist. Then feminists went batshit crazy over that.
>>
>>16862492
I've never once had a woman thank me for opening the door, and I live in the South so it's a pretty common gesture to do. Now, I don't need to hear but dang it would be nice every once in a while. I stopped doing it this year cuz fuck em and it's much more enjoyable to hear them scoff as I slide through the doorway. Double points if they have little kids in tow.

Men are always going to be lambasted for what they are and what they aren't. You can't win by society's rules either way. You have to make your own moral code of what you feel is right
>>
>>16862507
>Men are always going to be lambasted for what they are and what they aren't. You can't win by society's rules either way. You have to make your own moral code of what you feel is right

Dude, this needs to be stickied or something.

Because that's how all men should be living.It's essentially the MTGOW philosophy without the stigma or cult-like followers.

But yeah, men generally need to be informed, from a young age, that no matter what we do, we're the bad guys. The loser in a rigged game.

So play it however the fuck they want, and cheat the game or rig or or whatever the fuck. Make their own rules and shit.

That's what men gotta know.
>>
File: v8iU45z.jpg (53 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
v8iU45z.jpg
53 KB, 576x1024
>>16862507
You know what lads, I'll just do this. If a woman is going to be a fuck head with me they get to be treated as a sub human. I'm tired of going out of my way to help princess feel better about herself. I'll just find more bros to hang out with. I was talking to probably the only cool chick I know, and she said women are insufferable to each other, constantly trying to compete. At least bros can be bros.
>>
>>16862507
this is why I am only nice to guys because I realize only guys appropriate your kindness way more then women but if you are kind to a woman then she will lose respect for you.
>>
>>16862538
Basically, and if you're a cold shouldered ass hole for too long they call you sexist
>personal experience
>>
>>16862544

Doesn't matter what you do mate... you're a man, so you're sexist and creepy.

I know, I'm this guy:
>>16862480
>>16862492

I've literally been called creepy for NOT chatting up women or tryin' to get in their pants.

I'm literally, simultaneously the bad, "creepy" guy, for both approaching and not approaching.

At least if I avoid their sorry-asses I don't have to hear it.
>>
>>16862523
Isn't it just best to ignore people who are rude to you?
As a polite woman with conservative values, I will always treat other people with respect, so I'm sure you'd do the same for me, but if we were dating and I found out that you were being rude to someone, I would be turned off.
Even if they were being rude to you first, you don't want to stoop to their level.

What I'm trying to say is that you don't want to let childish reactions to those stupid women fuck up your chances with a girl who you go well with.
>>
>>16862556
That's essentially what I'd do too, I just won't bother with those who are mean. If they're jerks, then they are below me and I shouldn't care about them. Simple as that.

By the way a girl just texted me asking me if I was ready for tomorrow because I have an important thing to do. This has never happened to me before. Is god on 4chan?
>>
Think about your male friends, classmates, coworkers, family etc. Do you honestly think they are kinder, smarter, and more fun to be around than the women in your life?

Either way. Don't worry. Teenagers are fucking dumb and once you become an adult and you start relating to women on a different level you'll realize there is no men vs women bullshit. There are just stupid assholes and the people who you can tolerate that you should cling to for dear fucking life.
>>
>>16862724
Yes by far men are much cooler to be around. It's why women want desperately to destroy "boys clubs" cuz they want desperately to be cool.

Look at any VIP entourage, it's full of cool dudes and hot bimbos, not cool women. Surely a VIP would surround himself in cool hot women right? By and large they aren't as cool as dudes can be.
>>
>>16862049

you're a fucking prissy faggot.

>OP asks for advice
>gets buttblasted when given advice
>YOU GUYS ARE ASSHOLES

go eat a dick
>>
>>16862736

BUT ANON THAT POSTERS TAKL ABOUT HOW I DONT ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR MY LIFE DOESNT HAVE ANY ADVICE!!! JUST SAYS I HAVE BAD OPINIONS!!!1!

HELP ME NOT HATE WOMEN!
>>
>>16862514
look up Milo Yiannopolous. Ignore his faggy hair, he's a men's rights advocate who has assraped countless feminists in debates. His message to all men is basically that you will be shit on just for being a man and then told to man up.
>>
>>16862731

I don't think you understand how much you sound like a 19 year old boy. But don't feel about it because phases like this are meant to be grown out of.

If men are so much more fun to be around why spend any time with women at all?

Truth is, if you find that the people around you are morons you are either a) also a moron, or b) at the tail end of some bad decisions you need to fix.
>>
>>16862755

>12* year old boy

fix'd
>>
File: 1456252813922.jpg (68 KB, 600x530) Image search: [Google]
1456252813922.jpg
68 KB, 600x530
>>16862339
>>
>>16862755
>why spend any time with them at all
Libido compels one to and society expects it, you ignoramus.
>>
>>16862568
Good- as long as you're demonstrating that you're the more mature person then you win.

Good! What did you reply back?
>>
>>16862831
It's nothing too interesting, I just said what i'd be doing, and telling a wisecrack joke because fuck my shit up
>>
File: 11kJ07P.png (88 KB, 882x645) Image search: [Google]
11kJ07P.png
88 KB, 882x645
>>16862828

>libido compels me

just masturbate, why waste time with people who arent even cool and literally just a hole to use?

>society expects it

society cares very little about how long you have been / will be single anon.

>ignoramus

pic related is you
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.