[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I talk to grills. I'm a student at uni, I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1455599946233.gif (2 MB, 309x452) Image search: [Google]
1455599946233.gif
2 MB, 309x452
How do I talk to grills. I'm a student at uni, I'm in shape, average attractiveness. I usually get rated between 7-8 on threads where I post pics. So I'm not terrible, but certainly nothing special. But I'm totally autistic socially and pretty goofy. People I've known a while think I'm really funny and love hearing what I say but people when I try to talk to women they always seem really interested at first but I can tell I quickly chase them away when I try to speak. Can anyone help? I need help with all aspects, where to meet, how to approach, what kind of things to say, good ways to actually ask. Totally autistic here, I'll take every bit of help I can get, I just want to fix this and I have absolutely no idea what I do wrong when I do it, I just know I do it. If that makes sense, I'm terrible with descriptions.
>>
Cuck fag
>>
>>16861629
Go outside every day to something other than work/school/supplies.

Pursue your interests outside the internet and you will meet people/girls and already have a basis for connection.

Also small talk with people more. Force it. that way when you need to talk you are not a spaz.
>>
>>16861640
I'm a computer science/ electric engineering major so its kinds hard to find social things related to school that girls would be around. Aldo my only hobbies are reading, fishing, and backpacking. I go to the gym on campus a lot, but there's no way to hit on women at a gym without looking like and ass.

I definately agree that I need to get out there more and make small talk, and thank you for the help. But what I really need is how? Like I know to get out more I kinda need to start making small talk but its the small talk that's really killing me I think. Like do I just walk up to someone or say hi to someone I've never met? Won't they know there's some kind of agenda whether its good or bad since I have no reason to be talking to them out of the blue about the weather or whatever? Its that part that I really just can't get my head around most of all.
>>
>>16861695
> Like do I just walk up to someone or say hi to someone I've never met?
nah

>Won't they know there's some kind of agenda whether its good or bad since I have no reason to be talking to them out of the blue about the weather or whatever?
Maybe but only an ass will point it out.

Don't over think it. if you spaz out its just a random person. That is the true reason for small talk.
>>
>>16861695
>I'm a computer science/ electric engineering major so its kinds hard to find social things related to school that girls would be around
I don't understand guys who use this excuse. I'm sure there are girls in your classes, and having the same class can be reason enough to talk to them. Simple shit like "hey, I know you did well on the last test and I'm struggling with studying for this next one, would you be keen to study with me?"
>>
>>16861729
Ok. I'll try one or two tomorrow. But what's a good premise for talking to someone if I shouldn't just walk up to them or just look over at someone sitting next to me? Like how would I pick them out other than just who I think is attractive and how would I begin the conversion?

Sorry if I'm being really dense right now.
>>
>>16861629

>average attractiveness
>here are my rates

just post a fucking picture. even if you are really hot we cant tailor your approach without seeing what you look like. yes, different looks get different approaches. otherwise we'd all get laid using the same 5 steps.
>>
>>16861737
I didn't mean it as an excuse, I have other classes like philosophy full of girls. And even if there was just one and I could think of how to talk to her I'd try. I was just saying there isn't really much chance to use my major as a reason to talk to them, so that's not a very good conversion starter and i kinda need something else tjat can be applied more broadly I think because not many share it or know much about it.
>>
Alcohol.
>>
>>16861776
I'm not anywhere near really hot, like I said, average guy. I'm sorry I know you're trying to help and I'd love to post one but I know people who use 4chan and I know its paranoid but I really really don't want someone I know to see me post stuff like this.
>>
>>16861757
just blabber about whatever.

Just saying hi, yo or hey man to people you see often will usually result in them opening up to you.
>>
>>16861842
Ok. That's kind what I knew I needed to do honestly, I know there's no magic formula. I guess I'll try to think of a couple interesting things that's happened to me and just pick two girls and tell them about it tomorrow.
>>
>>16861813

then send it to my email

[email protected]

cuz just saying 'average' or what ur rated doesnt actually tell us what you look like. and telling us vague descriptions that fit over 150 million people wont help either.
>>
>>16861860
>>16861813

OP, that thumbnail was literally the size of my thumb's nail.

heres a fun fact: if ur too beta pussy to actually post or even send a picture of yourself, ur too beta to actually go up and ask a woman out in just about any scenario
>>
>>16861860
Sent, if you want another just let me know.
>>
stop going after pretty girls. go for the ugly ones. god it's not hard. They will treat you like a king. and you will get some experience dealing with women.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.