[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>first time in a real relationship >see her 2-3 times a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: I5aAD1v.jpg (124 KB, 720x710) Image search: [Google]
I5aAD1v.jpg
124 KB, 720x710
>first time in a real relationship
>see her 2-3 times a week before we decide to be exclusive
>2 weeks after that I barely see her once a week

Is this how this shit works? I'm losing my mind wanting to see her and she just seems uninterested. I have no idea how to react to this.
>>
You talk to her about it, as couples do. Communication is vital if you want any relationship to last.

There could be lots of reasons we have no clue about.
>>
>>16861389
She works a lot and says she is exausted, I mean I get it but still. If it was the other way around even if I'm tired as fuck I would still find time to see her.
>>
>>16861398

When it comes down to it, you have to consider what it is 'you' want out of this relationship. This is your life, not hers. If she isn't giving you what you need, why stay? Sure she may be charming and sweet, but so are tons of other girls out there. If you managed to get with one girl, you're just as likely to get with another.

"I'm exhausted" could mean a million things, and 'I'm tired' is just one of them.
>>
>>16861398

she is not invested in the same level as you are, call it off, theres no future in relationships like this.
>>
>>16861398
bro same thing happened to me i dated my girl for a year and we just broke up. she doesnt love you. face it. im sorry. otherwise like you said they would make time for you.
>>
Take it slow or leave.

What do you want from the relationship?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.