[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've realized that the reason I want to have sex with a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
I've realized that the reason I want to have sex with a bunch of girls is because I just want validation. Validation that I'm attractive enough, funny/cool enough, "big" enough.

It's putting a strain on my relationship because any time I get horny, I start seriously considering leaving my girlfriend in pursuit of the feelings and other girls, but as soon as I've had sex/masturbated, I realize how dumb it would be and that I don't need their validation anyway. But then when I'm around guys who are getting girls or who the girls are fawning over/flirting with, I can't help but be jealous.

I don't know if this means I should be single and just do it, or if I need therapy to kill my need for validation from sex.
>>
>>16861205
Post pictures online?
>>
>>16861227
what?
>>
I don't really have advice besides not doing anything off the cuff. I'm mainly responding because I know what you mean. I don't have low self-esteem or anything but on dates and that I feel like sex means it's 'for real', seems odd for a guy I suppose.
>>
It means you're a whore. You need to build up your self respect that's internal and independent of others opinions or you will always be a slave to your image and fuck up your life and relationships.
>>
>>16861205

Do you actually love your girlfriend? Do you WANT it to work out, in the long run? You barely said a word about her in your post
>>
>>16861257
I don't know. Sometimes I feel like I do, like we're really connected and good for each other, then other times she just bores me, and I'm just drained of energy being around her (but I can't tell if that has more todo with me and maybe depression, or avoiding responsibility).
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.