[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
German grillfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1430721363206.gif (306 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1430721363206.gif
306 KB, 600x450
Hey so I'm from merica, live in Germany and have a German gf. I really love her and love spending time with her. We are studying the same thing at the same university.

We're going through a bit of a rough patch. I have broken up with her like 3 times out of fear of the future.

I am worried about her getting fat because she doesnt really prioritize healthy eating and exercise and is already a bit chubby.

I am worried about her cheating on me because of something that happened 2 months or so into our relationship. She had a sleepover with some of her girlfriends and a guy and they were all drunk (she said she wasnt). Apparently her two girlfriends got in one bed together and she had to sleep with the guy. She said they cuddled because she was cold and when she first told the story said nothing sexual happened. Recently during our rough patch she told me something sexual did indeed happen, but she didn't initiate it. Apparently he put her hand on his penis and she left it there for like a minute (said she was tired or didn't know what to do) and she also told me she has trouble saying no.

Now I want to give her the benefit of the doubt and respect her for telling me all of that, but I still feel like something more could have happened and I told her I would forgive her if anything else did in fact happen, but she said that was it and it won't happen again.

I know it's hard as an outsider to analyze a relationship like this. I love her and really enjoy spending time with her, but I just don't know if it's worth my time and emotions. Should I keep trying or just give it up and try to move on?
>>
How about... Hey Hilda, I think you are great but I don't trust you to look after yourself or our relationship. Let's just be friends..

That last bit is a covert goodbye by the way. She will be hopping chad in no time and you will be free!
>>
>>16861149

fucking cuck, she obviously fucked him, she is dropping bullshit to see how much you accept from it, have some spine and dump that whore right now, is every american an dumb cuck like you?
>>
>>16861165
hmm yeah I've tried but it's fucking hard. I really like this girl.
>>
>>16861200
Nah I just think it's important to have some trust you know?

If she really didn't do anything more why should I punish her for telling me that much?
>>
>>16861208

ok, i'm assuming this is bait, nobody can be this pathetic.
>>
>>16861217
Nah it's not bait. Maybe the German culture of pathetic males has worn off on me.
>>
>>16861149
break up and dump her. zero tolerance, end of story.
>>
>>16861308
but what if it wasn't her fault?
She has trouble saying no because she doesn't want to offend anybody, and it's not like she could sleep anywhere else.
>>
>>16861541
bro my gf has the same 'can't say no' mentality and honestly if she doesn't fix up soon i'm gonna dumb that hoes ass. what if chad comes up and puts his dick in her mouth and she cant say no, or some dudes trying to flirt with her and is successful because your dumb ass gf 'can't say no' honestly fix it or dump her ass
>>
>>16861149

move on. you are in college, and while college lives are compattible, what happens next often isnt. you are dating during a growing period, and just because you grow together doesnt mean you will grow the same way. you both have your own blue prints you are filling.

date her for as long as comfy, but dont worry about the future. any relationship you enter in university should be entered with the idea that you will break up by graduation, even if only to go your own ways.

that being said, break up with her now and enjoy others as well.
>>
>>16861149
Do you really want to be with a girl who is too weak to say no when another man puts her hand on his dick.......it's an excuse and if it isn't that girl needs jesus
>>
>she can't say no
Brb, fucking your girlfriend. Enjoy raising my kids.
>>
>>16861149

tell her

"du vakrüppüde deppate hua wea hot da ins hian gschissn des gibts jo goa ned sakra haxn numol du glabs mi steads ned und i hob ka ahnun das scho jeda beidl in da stod in deina fotzn woa? do host di itig giad mei liabe."

this should settle it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.