[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm an Indian male. (Inb4 >poo in the loo lol) Usually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
I'm an Indian male. (Inb4 >poo in the loo lol) Usually I'm introverted, so I don't seek conversation, although I am not a sperg so I can hold one when someone approaches me.

Thing is though from what I've heard unless you're like an 8+, you have to be an extrovert to seek a relationship. Is it possible for brown superpooers like me to be attractive enough for others to approach me? I feel like white people are inherently more attractive than me.
>>
Even if you're attractive, you should still look to be proactive in your pursuit of a relationship.

There's no "inherently more attractive." I'm a good looking white guy and I've seen plenty of Indian dudes who leave me in their dust. But again that's not the kind of thing which appears out of thin air. You stand in front of a mirror (you might have to buy one since you probably don't have a bathroom LOL) and start working your way top to bottom. If you see something you can fix, fix it. Don't settle for "this is how it is." It's not. Make it better. Then, yes, you ultimately need to go out there and do the needful. You need to pursue the women to whom you're attracted regardless of your assessment of the odds.
>>
Are you talking about white women specifically or Indian women as well?
As a general rule, people prefer to date within their own race. Racism/prejudice might play a part, but people like when their partner and they have a lot in common from the inside and out. For people to venture out of that comfort zone, they need an extra nudge. Like a shared passionate interest in something niche like pottery. Or being unusually attractive or pleasant.
Then there's specific stereotypes like Indian men smelling bad, having small dicks and expecting women to be submissive and meek.
>>
>>16861132
I use a piss puddle outside my house as my mirror. My new years resolution is to only wipe with my left hand when on the designated shitting streets.
Jokes aside, I'm already improving myself. I've been losing weight (almost 30 lbs lost) and renovating my wardrobe, and I've spaced out from my shut-in friends who just browse /r9k/ and /pol/, replacing them with so called "normies" (who Imo are much more enjoyable to be with). It's just that I am quiet by nature, and even though I can now hold a conversation (unlike a year ago), it's still hard for me to initiate or even seek contact. I sometimes get envious of inherently attractive men, since they just have to be there and others chamber to suck their dicks.
I guess the question is how can I get over my fright of initiating contact with girls? I can easily to it to men, but if they're of the opposite gender, I freak the fuck out.

>>16861167
Even though I myself prefer a mate of my own race as well, I am not picky and will date anyone that I feel any attraction too.
I'm aware of most of the stereotypes (except the preference for submissive and meek women, that's a first). I used to be like that, and I know many Indians like that too. I put deodorant and occasionally cologne, and the small dicks thing is a meme.
>>
>>16861184
You get over your fright the same way you got over your weight: one bit at a time. You kept trying with every plate of food and it added up. You got better at making smart nutritional decisions each time. It's the same thing with women. You keep improving yourself and then keep cashing in that confidence to make another pass at another woman. Each time you learn. Each time you get better.
>>
>>16861124
I am Indian as well but I used to think white men were better looking than indian men now it's the opposite for me. You definitely don't need to be a white man to be attractive but everyone has their own preferences. If I can find an indian man that can dominate me then I'm fucking set but if a white man tries, I'm not into it. Everyone is different but you should definitely show off your best assets like facial hair or whatever you got!
>>
>>16861124
You do not need to be white to be attractive. Attraction is not restricted by color or ethnicity. I'm Palestinian born and raised in California, and I consider myself pretty good looking and I date and fuck white women more than I date and fuck brown and Mexican. Women have called me exotic and intriguing because of my race, you stand out sometimes. White women are boring anyway. Half have the same personality and look the same to me
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.