[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>fiight >stop talking >i send her some snapchats, she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (223 KB, 507x496) Image search: [Google]
image.png
223 KB, 507x496
>fiight
>stop talking
>i send her some snapchats, she wont even open or answer
>do i apologise to her in text and explain i'm sorry??

I fucked up. We were friends but i got upset she was busy and didnt have time to hangout and threw a fit, said its over ect. Now i want to take it back. What do?
>>
>>16861008

learn your lesson

something tells me this isn't the first time
>>
>>16861016
But what do you mean?? I just want to have things like they were amd i'm sorry for fucking up
>>
Be honest OP, have you "thrown fits" about her schedule before? 'Cos this doesn't sound like a first-time deal.

If you want to try apologising sincerely and in depth, Snapchat isn't really the best medium to do it with. Text her if you want, but don't be surprised if she ignores that too. You might have fucked up too hard to fix, in which case all you can do is learn your lesson and move on.
>>
>>16861008
lol what a faggot
fucking meet her face to face
>>
>>16861028
its a first time deal. please help me

>>16861029
i cant
>>
>>16861166
Send her a text, then. Keep it as unemotional and calm as you can; don't try to justify the why of your "fit". Just apologise and say you wanna talk about it if it's ok with her.

If she does want to talk about it, then's the time to tell her how you feel about it, but avoid blame etc (like if you wanna say you were lonely and miss hanging out or whatever).

Like I say, she might still ignore your text, though. If she does, don't bombard her with more texts, that'll just piss her off more.
>>
>>16861197
so what do if she ignores?
>>
bump :(
>>
File: 1252788681329.jpg (60 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1252788681329.jpg
60 KB, 640x480
>>16861255
You buck up and move on, famalamadingdong. If she doesn't respond right a way, there's still a chance she might contact you again in time. But basically she'll either open communications again, or you've shit the metaphorical bed and she won't.

If the latter happens, there's nothing you can do but learn to control your temper and remember this as a "lesson" for future interractions.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.