[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I confess my feelings?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: tapatalk_1449429533397.jpg (166 KB, 1079x1918) Image search: [Google]
tapatalk_1449429533397.jpg
166 KB, 1079x1918
I liked this girl in high school(i am in college), she was my best friend but i never told her about my feeling as i didnt wanted to jeopardize our friendship, what if she didnt liked me like that, but now that i think she actually dropped hints that she indeed liked me, but its been more than 3 years that i talked to her, i finally got the courage to tell her about my feeling but found out she has a boyfriend now, so should i still tell her what i feel or should i keep quiet for the moment??
>>
>>16860953
>she has a boyfriend

The only right thing to do is walk away.
>>
>>16860953
If you just want it off your chest then go for it, but don't expect her to come running to you, even I she wouldn't have her boyfriend
>>
I actually do want to get it off my chest, as thought of not telling her has haunted me for all these years, and i dont expect her to come back to me, if she is happy with the other dude i am happy for her.
>>
Hmm....

Well... I think the only experience I've had with this was kind of similar but in a reverse position...

My girlfriend used to have this friend she was crushing on hard, and she confessed her feelings to him one day, and he told her he just wanted to be friends. So she slowly shut those feelings off, moved on, and resolved herself to being just a friend.

Fast forward a bit and they're friends and she's gotten over him. She meets me, we hit it off in kind of a whirlwind. We on our first trip together as a couple and I see her started squirming around every now and then, so I ask what's up.

I guess some of her friends talk, and he hears about it, and he starts blowing up her phone with, "Oh my god, I've been so stupid.", "I really want to give us a shot", and all that jazz.
Her reaction, "NOW he says that? NOW? Fuck this guy.".

My own reaction btw, was just to say, that that's the most transparent knee-jerk reaction I've ever seen, but if she wants to go for him, I don't own her and I'm not going to stand in anyone's way lol.

We're still together a year after that btw (They're still friends, and having actually met him... he's not bad looking... but he's like the biggest weenie ever... He now blows up her phone literally while he's on dates asking for advice on what to say or do or panicking when a girl doesn't respond to his texts <.<. Epicly friend zoned.)
>>
>>16860960
>even I she wouldn't have her boyfriend

What?
>>
File: 142205606950s.jpg (6 KB, 176x200) Image search: [Google]
142205606950s.jpg
6 KB, 176x200
>>16860996

>Epicly friend zoned.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.