[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Been dating gf for around 5 years was alot more sexual at the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: who cares.png (190 KB, 491x437) Image search: [Google]
who cares.png
190 KB, 491x437
Been dating gf for around 5 years
was alot more sexual at the start
now those times have dried up and vanished into memory
she says it is normal for couples to be like this
she is also actually sitting behind me in bed right now. i am trying to show her it aint.

I allways try to do stuff, and i know i am attractive enough to woo girls. tell me there is something to fix here

>inb4 OP is a controlling faggot
>>
Well, do you do your part? Are you still attracted to her? Do you still feel the urge to fuck her?

It IS possible. My sister is married since 5 years, they have a toddler and a baby. Sex isn't that often due to circumstances, but they make time to have sex. They put in effort to still be attractive for each other and as she tells me, her husband is still randomly groping her and ready to jump into bed with her at every opportunity.
>>
And this DESPITE the fact that she recently shocked me that she still hasn't done anal with him.. They have normal vanilla PiV-sex.
>>
It is normal dude. Last relationship I was in went from 5 times a week to twice a week over the course of a year.
>>
>>16860642
It's normal, but you can always spice things up a little.
>>
>>16860734
Confirmed. Once the new relationship excitement wears off sex falls to a level where women put out to maintain the intimacy in the relationship and rarely from physical need, except when they're ovulating, which is one week a month. The other three weeks most of them are happy to go without.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.