[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I suggest trying out dd/lg (daddy dom little girl) in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 2014-11-03 00.38.47.png (2 MB, 2500x2641) Image search: [Google]
2014-11-03 00.38.47.png
2 MB, 2500x2641
How do I suggest trying out dd/lg (daddy dom little girl) in the bedroom with my boyfriend? He's like 6 ft and looks older than he is and I'm 4'10 and look younger than I really am. He's already pretty dominant (spanking, soft choking/gagging) and not long ago he called me a dirty little girl and it turned me on more than it should have. How do I bring it up?
>>
>>16860468
tell him you really liked being called a dirty little girl in a sexy cute voice after you're both already turned on

seems pretty straight forward
>>
>>16860468
Just moan "oh daddy" in the middle of your orgasms.
If he doesn't object, keep upping the ante gradually,
and he'll take over,
dom that he is.
>>
Just remember to take photos to post.
>>
>>16861682
This, more or less. Start small to introduce him to the concept, and gauge his reaction.
>>
>>16860468
My girlfriend and I have that kind of relationship now. I jokingly called her baby girl one time and she told me how much she loved it so it kind of stuck. She calls me daddy most of the time.
>>
>>16860468
this is like the fedora tipping reddit posting moutain dew drinking equivalent for girls it really is
>>
>>16863596
that being said I do this to 4 different girls right now and that's basically exactly why I think the way I do about it

it's a guilty pleasure for women and it's just pathetic honestly
>>
>>16860468

ask if you can call him daddy in the bedroom. gauge his reaction. considering the contrast between you two its probably a secret fantasy of his and he'll be glad you recommended it. progress from there.

gonna go fap now
>>
>>16863612

>secret fantasy of his

No. If he liked Ddlg he would have smelt it on OP, and they would already being doing it.

It's possible OP's Bf will like it but hasn't tried it though
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.