[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a really big nose that makes me look kinda like a witch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 1453007984567.jpg (113 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1453007984567.jpg
113 KB, 1280x960
I have a really big nose that makes me look kinda like a witch

And I'm 23

Can I get a boyfriend or should I give up on that?
>>
>>16860426
most people don't pay attention to your nose, though a picture always helps
>>
>>16860429
How do you know?
>>
i know some hideous human beings in relationships, i don't even know what you look like but i bet you can find someone too.
>>
I know a few chicks with larger than average noses and I still find them attractive. A large nose is hardly a deal breaker IMO.
>>
>>16860426
As long as whoever you like can get along then you'll be fine, unless your nose is some shit out of a Lovecraft book you'll be okay.
>>
>>16860443
This guy gets it.
>>
>>16860443
But much less attracted right
>>
Post a pic OP! I'm sure it's not bad
>>
I have a big nose too, and my boyfriend (unprovoked and unknowing that I dislike my nose), has complemented it and said it's a feature of mine he really likes.

There are guys out there who will not notice, mind, or care, and there are even guys out there who will like it, believe it or not.
>>
>>16860539
How did you meet your boyfriend?
>>
>>16860426
I just had a friend call me out on actually having a type. Aquiline nose was on the traits that he listed. You're fine.
>>
>>16860577
'Fine', what does that mean? Ok but not great?
>>
>>16860593
It means don't worry. It won't be an issue. You're young, and if the one thing you are worried about is your nose, then you are perfectly fine, don't give up before you've even started.
>>
>>16860568
Through mutual friends in school
>>
>>16860610
But I started many years ago.
>>
>>16860593

I'm a guy and I can safely say I and the vast majority of men would not give a fuck about a big nose. Jaw structure, cheeks and eye shape/distance are way more important than noses.
>>
>>16860426

Yes, you can. You're young and probably a perfectly ordinary human who will appeal to other humans.
>>
>>16860618
Many? Like 20 or 30 years ago? Worst comes to worst, you have to switch up your game.
>>
>>16860426
I used to dislike my nose, but I got a nose ring to embrace my flaws.
>>
>>16860426
Does your nose stop you from being able to suck dick?

You can get and keep a boyfriend with that one, simple trick.
>>
>>16860637
What was wrong with your nose?
>>
>>16860930
it has a nose ring
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.