[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fzoned
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1454635344420.jpg (114 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1454635344420.jpg
114 KB, 960x720
I know this girl for over a year.At first we chatted every day and it was very good.Few months later we decided to meet and after it she said that she really enjoyed but i should remember that we are only just friends.Last year we met lots of times,went to to bars and cafes and like that.Last summer she wanted to come to my country to spend summer.I agreed and we spend 1 week together.In the last days of our trip we made out in the hotel room,but just without penetration,bc she said to me that she is virgin and i am the only one who knows about this.I know that she doesn't love me but i really going mad for her.Can't stop thinking about her every fucking morning after i wake up.She is dating with other guys right now.Last week she came to my home and we kissed and cuddled again.But she keeps telling me that we are just friends and we can't be together.
I am hopeless and dont know what to do,help me guys
>>
Cut contact. You are her backup plan, and even if you do end up together she'll drop you as soon as someone better comes along. She directly told you she isn't interested and you want different things out of this relationship, so end it and move on.
>>
>>16860359
i've tried,but she is my only friend too bec i live and study in a different country and she helped me so much.it's really hard man
>>
any suggestions?
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.