[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thug gets the white girl? WTF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 12
Pic related; actual couple.

Tell me, how to faggots like him, get girls like this?

1. He sells and smokes weed.
2. Makes a little more than minimum wage as a roofer.
3. No college degree.
4. Has a busted ass car.
5. Is a thug.

While on the other hand, I don't do drugs, I make almost $50,000 a year, I have a 4 year degree, I drive a brand new car with great credit, and I come from a great family.

She's like an 8, and I can barely snag a 5 or 6. What gives?
>>
Here she is again. Can provide more photos of Mr. asshole or the girl if requested.
>>
He also recently got her pregnant. :X
>>
She is trash tier as well. Trash belongs together.
>>
>>16860327
>She's like an 8,

To each their own I guess...
>>
>>16860335
>>16860345
THIS

What the heck OP, you need to get your standards checked. She's obviously just as trashy as him.
>>
>>16860327
yeah that's not an 8 in my book, and based on that arm photo she looks like she weighs more than I do

that being said he's not hideous either, despite all his other negative qualities

if you posted a photo of yourself i could probably explain this phenomenon of only scoring 5's
>>
File: image.jpg (237 KB, 627x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
237 KB, 627x720
>>16860327
>She's like an 8
>>
>>16860345

She's definitely not ugly. That's for sure. And if even not on her looks most cannot agree on, it's still a question as to why females like her choose men who don't at all exhibit evidence of a solid future or foundation. He looks like a dumbass. She'll be a single mother for sure... and again, it's females like her who'll be crawling on her knees to OP when she can't afford diapers to white the little black kid's ass.
>>
>>16860349 Does this suffice?
>>
Do you ask out women? Do you think that women find you exciting? He may have many bad qualities, but I bet he's not boring.
>>
>>16860356

There have been times where I've attempted to ask out women.... but they've declined.

I'm probably not the most exciting person in the world, but I wouldn't turn down a good time.
>>
>>16860327
>I don't do drugs
not inherently good or bad. actually since she smokes weed hes probably more fun to be around

>I make almost $50,000 a year
>almost
good for you

>I have a 4 year degree
youre not implementing this as an advantage properly

>I drive a brand new car
cool are you going to let me drive it?

>great credit
okay. buy me stuff on credit then?

>come from a great family
good job?

youre a checklist autist. learn more social skills and try again. not a grill btw
>>
she probably has a drug habit OP
>>
>>16860355
you would get more girls without the piercings. otherwise bretty good

the only reason I say that is the piercings make it seem like you're a college dropout with nothing going for him, not like someone that makes 50k a year and could actually support a gf

>i know first impressions are a bitch
>>
>>16860355
kek
>>
>>16860367

> Drugs;IMO, it's a disgusting habit.

> 4 year degree
He barely graduated high school. A degree means a lot regardless of how you look at it.

> New car
At least she gets to ride nice!! Lol

> Good family.
I don't know about you, but I would never date a chick whose family was completely fucked up or full of criminals. I tried it and it was a fucking disaster.

Then a checklist autist I shall be!
>>
>>16860375

I've seen men with more piercings than that who've snagged decent women. Not to mention, I don't wear mine all of the time. But you've definitely make a good assertion.
>>
>>16860372

So, what would a drug habit have to do with you having a child with someone who probably couldn't fully support himself, at least without significant struggle?
>>
bump it
>>
>>16860387
you're op just comes off as "look at me i did all this fucking shit, wheres my reward?" when thats not really how it works. weed isnt considered that bad of a thing anymore besides annoying DUDE WEED LMAO stuff. a nice car is cool but its not going work as a status symbol on everyone. credit score isnt really high up on things to look for in general, thats literally something you look for if youre trying to get a house with someone, not people you just met

i didnt see your pic till i posted, but those piercings arent doing you any favors. the problem with piercings is, society sorta has to put up with tattoos once theyre there due to their permanency and difficulty to remove. piercings are just fucking kek. hell i hear more people with tats talked shit about gauged ears more than i do people with no tats/piercings. maybe your region is different though
>>
File: 1410862609146.gif (4 MB, 277x258) Image search: [Google]
1410862609146.gif
4 MB, 277x258
>>16860327

Hi, I'm OP and I'm eternally butthurt and jealous when people I think I'm better than get the women I want. I'm entitled to those women because I have more money and a good looking resume.

I have a brand new car, great credit, a 4 year degree, yet I'm still not intelligent enough to realize that all of these things aren't a substitute for my shit personality.

I also haven't realized that this entitled attitude I have about women is a literal stench that comes out of every pore. Women can smell it a mile away and they instinctually know to steer clear of it at all costs.

I'm OP and I can't even snag a 5 or 6, mostly because I don't realize that in combination with my shitty attitude, weird face and circa 2006 American Eagle wardrobe I'm a hard 3 at best.

I'm OP, and I'm a total faggot.
>>
>>16860392
With good game, money and some other things not related to the look, you can get some decent pussy.

But seriously, your piercings look like shit, do you really want to stick to white trash like the "8" you are referring to. She's not ugly, but come on man! She's good for ONS or fuckbuddy.

Git good dude
>>
>>16860435
TL;DR'd it for you:

>Hi, I'm OP. I'm a Nice Guy™
>>
Op's ugly af on the inside and probably the outside too. Op's also highly likely for financial retardation on how to dress and wash himself so that he can sail the dating high seas.
>>
>>16860450
She's not high sea. She's a bog standard chick. 6-6.5 tops. Nose piercing, tattoos, dyed hair, make up, most likely 19-23 tops. If I go on any dating site, I'd see several dozen pictures of girls like her. She's not BAD looking, but she's not drop dead. Good enough to fuck, but too trashy to consider anything else other. Chances are, her life amounts to sitting around smoking pot and fucking.
>>
File: 1389552394081.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1389552394081.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>16860459

>Chances are, her life amounts to sitting around smoking pot and fucking.

You can tell all that from a picture huh?

I'd really like to see a picture of you, anon, see if you're really top tier enough to be spouting this kind of shit about some girl you've never met.

I know, and everyone knows in this thread that all of you neckbeards would fucking JUMP on the opportunity to pound this girl and you would be grateful.

Like, we're all anonymous here, why do you all feel the need to pretend everyone and everything is beneath you? Is it us you're trying to convince, or is it yourself?

The pure male bitterness on this board is fucking palpable. I wonder how much of it is actually real sometimes.
>>
>>16860327
He kinda looks like nerdier Tupac with a silly mustache. She is not as pretty as you think she is. You just sound jel, bro. Accept it. Move on. If you were as good of a person as you think you are, these people wouldn't matter to you.
>>
>>16860478

Different anon, who even kind of has a thing for tatted up rockabilly/hipster chicks. He's right, she's like a 6ish in looks (dudes in pics about the same btw. OP is like a 3 or 4)

Unless she's got a fucking rocking personality, I def wouldn't touch her. I've legit turned down chicks with her looks or better.

The whole thing about people trashing what he's saying is he's claiming she's a 8/10, while bitching about why some other loser dude is getting her while he's not even though he's got so much more other superficial shit going for him (even on a superficial level, OP's like a 3-4 while dude in the pic is like a 6--and probably actually has personality beyond Nice Guy™.)
>>
>>16860478
She's not an 8, senpai.
>>
>>16860478
>You can tell all that from a picture huh?
Hence why I said "chances are". If you saw a picture of Mr. Neckbeard with his gaming collection, you would probably say that's what their life amounts to, sitting around gaming.

She follows the same tropes, except in female form. I know plenty of girls like this picture, and that's pretty much what a good deal of them amount to. Sitting around smoking pot and fucking their boyfriends. I never said she was beneath me, I just wouldn't date a girl like this because I would want someone more productive in my life, and I wouldn't want a long term partner that has the mindset of a teenager.
>>
>>16860478
You have a good point, which in many cases seems true. But dyed hair, excessive make up, etc` just aren`t attractive to a lot of people. I don`t know anything about her, but looks-wise she should change in my opinion.
>>
You wonder when 4chan became infested with Tubmlr faggotry. /Adv/ seems especially prone to this.

As for OP, you are indeed not entiltled to anything, but this is shit tier. She is the whole "I'm, white but my kids certainly will not be" and "look at me, I am different and edgy, down with the white patriarchy" - package; aka shit-tier. Just focus on yout career and classy women will appear. That's how it worked out for me at least.
>>
Hi Elliot
>>
>>16860327

Maybe it's because you're a bitter, angry husk of a man who reeks of desperation. Also women vary wildly in what attracts them. Not all women want a boring square with a reasonable life. Why do you give a shit, anyway? She doesn't owe you anything, no one owes you anything. Stop fixating on women who don't want you and start enjoying the ones who do, you silly nerd.
>>
>>16860525
>entiltled to anything, but this is shit tier. She is the whole "I'm, white but my kids certainly will not be" and "look at me, I am different and edgy, down with the white patriarchy" - package; aka shit-tier. Just focus on yout career and classy women will appear. That's how it worked

This is the best post here. You're totally right. She's definitely shit tier, as is all of her sisters. They're literally all followed suit. But, I guess the thing is that although I am able to snag women, it's never the ones I'm head over heals about... it's always the ones I'm never sure about and I end up terminating the relationship because she just doesn't excite me.
>>
>>16860540

Actually, the problem is that I don't give a shit and I rant to myself or on 4chan. Nobody knows how I truly feel. So, you're wrong... I don't reek of desperation... I'm at the point where I just totally avoid women unless I'm forced to cross paths with them.... (but I've been cursed with jobs that either don't have cute girls working there...... or I don't work with them directly.) I've pretty much grown afraid of the female species due to both the online and offline rejections.
>>
>>16860541
Guy from the previous post here. Tip: Do not obesses over women. It's killing. That career and having fun with friends is were it is at.
>>
>>16860525

I apologize that I came off as if my life long accomplishments should entitle me to a better woman. I was more or less comparing myself to another individual who hasn't done much, but can excel in the female department. I mean... you hear all of these women talk about how they want their man to be all of these great things..... but it's just really confusing. I just feel like I'm attempting to do everything right.... but everything is going right except for being able to find someone I consider really cute!
>>
>>16860556

I'm almost 30 years old. I should have had all of that fun when I was in my 20s.... never happened. Now I'm being bugged by my parents because they want grandchildren, they're getting old AF and I can't find anyone worthy of birthing my sperm. Lol
>>
>>16860540
>Not all women want a boring square with a reasonable life

See, this is what is wrong with our generation. People must live their life in order and for the good and progress of the human race. Not for a useless and decadent life style. Because then you're nothing more than a parasite; consuming resources while giving nothing back. And parasites must be ripped off as soon as you got the chance.
>>
>>16860558
Respect yourself first, buddy.
>>
>>16860563

Actually, your argument's validity really depends. It's just too black and white. What one person might consider a useless lifestyle another may not; I consider the life he lives a useless lifestyle while some of you consider mine useless.

What I do alone is much different than what I'm capable of doing or usually do when a female is dying to be entertained. When I'm with friends, I am an awesome comedian..... but I also have a great job too. I personally think it does have a lot to do with my looks and that's kind of sad. Women just don't give me a chance as soon as they see my face. They're generally not interested in who I am once they look at my face. Also, I'm not more interested in taking my piercings off (although I sometimes do for work reasons) than they might be of covering their tattoos.
>>
>>16860558

Expanding your social world to include more platonic female friends and acquaintances would help you a lot. Be a good guy to women and they'll recommend you to other women even if they do not themselves want to date you. Women trust other women. Don't project your frustration with yourself onto women, as if it were somehow their fault you don't know what you're doing. Don't succumb to bitterness.
>>
>>16860563

Fuck that literally fascist bullshit. People who think like you are the ones we don't need in society. If you weren't such a fucking loser halfwit you could easily adapt to society as it is instead of pouting about how society doesn't suit your particular wishes.
>>
>>16860581

I'm glad you brought that up actually. I try to remain friends with women who've I turned down for whatever reasons... and I would have loved to stay friends with them as they had friends I would have totally dated.... but they 99% of the time refuse to hang out with me anymore once I made it clear that I am not interested in a relationship. Many women have done that. They've even quickly drew the line stating that they'd be upset if I tried to date one of their friends.
>>
>>16860478
>you can tell all that from a picture huh?
No, we can tell from OP's post and a picture who she might be.
Appearances can be deceiving, but there's virtually no chance that this
>tatted
>pierced
>chubby/fat
girl who is
>dating a drug dealer/thug
>smokes weed
Is going to be a sweet, virginal anything.
People dont date down when it comes to standards - chances are, she's not concerned about his financial standing because she can hold her own, or because she's just _white_ _trash_.

Also
>I don't do drugs
>she's dating a drug dealer
kek anon, you're pining over a girl just because you want to fuck her without taking her personality into consideration - being in a relationship is more than being attracted to someone. You have to be willing to put up with their fucking attitude and bullshit, too, because it's not all pretty sunshine and roses under that inch of makeup she has caked on.
>chances is she's ugly af without it, google a picture of any 'rockabilly'/'emo'/'scene' girl, they're all hideous without it.
>>
>>16860587
Actually I got my own company (that is running relativly well) and an Ivy-league degree. Also, get your definitions straight. Fascism is ultra nationalism and with abitrary standards. What I propose is a less decadent first world on actual quantifiable and objective standards.. You try your bs in china, or in japan, or any country outside of the first world for that matter. You will unpleasantly suprised. The west is becoming a decadent cancer full with self centred cry babies. It is you, we don't need.
>>
>>16860589

You friendzoning frigid slut! They were so Nice and they made enough money and had degrees but that wasn't enough for you. Ha, I kid. It's a little hard to imagine you are propositioned by literally every single woman in your life, but maybe this is the case. Either way having female friends is wonderful for so many reasons, just one of which is being recommended as a good dude to other women. Cultivate a diverse social world and be a good dude who respects and appreciates women and it will all fall into place. Consider being less racist, too, it's unbecoming and unattractive to the educated women of the world.
>>
>>16860598

Haha right, sure, you're a regular captain of industry.

Fascism is precisely what you called for: the subordination of individual rights to the needs of the group. Your obsession with removing 'parasites' and making society more pure is also literally fascist. The 'nation' in fascist ultra-nationalism isn't the physical, normative government, but an almost mystical notion of the true nation as a unified people whose lives are directed fully and vigorously towards enemies without and within. Even if you actually are an educated person, which I strongly doubt, you'll know from history how even the Nazis appealed to the educated, at least at first. 4chan fucking loves fascism since it's as simple as it is brutal, which everything an angry, stupid young man could ever want.
>>
>>16860620
Babbys first steps into Marxism. Fuck off, stop trying to be edgy.
>>
Stop being such s fag OP, honestly i am the nigger in that pic while I was younger, but I am now fucked financially by some dumb cunt that loved me. She had a poor choice in men and I have not paid one cent in child support since I impregnated this bitch the first time. I cannot get an actual job because i hate this bitch. Even when I did send her money I couldn't see my son and my daughter.

Fuck off you whiney cuck if you want to get a dumb bitch pregnant. Leave your fucking house and it will happen but unless you are me and don't have to pay, you will. Regret it.

White women are gross stop being such a shameful gross fag.
>>
File: Whaa.png (555 KB, 3300x3140) Image search: [Google]
Whaa.png
555 KB, 3300x3140
>she's an 8
>>
US?

Is dating culture That shitty in there?
>>
Op, the problem is that you don't fucking respect people. You pinhole and objectify them, and that makes you a douchebag.

The faggots that can easily get away with this are the silver spoon white boys who very hired into daddy's company and make 100k after a year or two. They marry vapid whores who are the same way and also come from "good families". Then they eventually hate each other, their kids, and their suburban mansion because they're horrible people.

What do you know about this dude? What makes him a "thug"? The way he dresses and and talks? Do you know for a fact that he deals to grade school kids or some shit? So far the only thing i got from your post is that he has a job (roofers get paid more than minimum wage btw), doesn't waste his money on a new car for no reason, is being productive despite not going to college, and presumably takes care of his woman since she is happy with him. Like, what's your beef with him? Did he take the girl that you like? Because ANY dude that is interested in the same girl as you are will ALWAYS seem like scum to you no matter what - it's biological.
>>
>>16860327
Well I wouldn't say she's an 8 but I think number rankings are dumb anyone and people find different things attractive and she looks like she at least makes herself look decent enough.

But man the first issue I noticed here is you're bragging about how you don't do any drugs. She's dating a guy who smokes/sells weed. She looks like someone who smokes weed and likely is if she's dating this guy. Do you really think someone who enjoys that would find it fun hanging out with a guy who has a superiority complex over his total sobriety?

I am with you on the rest of the points though. I've had little luck getting women to speak to me at all(read: none). People used to tell me to either make a ton of money or getting super muscular from working out and these things would come to me more easily. neither of those things helped me. ANd plenty of guys like this one manage without somehow. It all just makes no sense.
>>
op-

She's not as pretty as you think she is- but that's ok because beauty is subjective and if you would be happy with someone like her then that actually makes your chances of happiness a lot better.

I guess what I'm saying is that you could get a girl like that easily. She's trash tier to most people, and with your "credentials" you could net a girl like that easily given you have basic social skills.
Do you? Or do you need advice on that?
>>
>>16860355
Why no hair? Wimin love hair. Source: me wimin.
>>
File: 1456544076050.jpg (39 KB, 480x333) Image search: [Google]
1456544076050.jpg
39 KB, 480x333
>>16860327
>she's an 8

>has face piercings
>caked in makeup
>fucked eyebrows

I don't think so.
>>
>>16860355
This can't be real
>>
>>16860327
>that nose ring
And into the trash it goes!
>>
>>16860327
Uuhh an 8? She looks pretty average to me.
>>
>>16860355

Is this OP? Non whites have this bitch ass entitled attitude too? I thought that was only wimpy ass white kids.
>>
>>16860327

Lol, I'm assuming this isn't bait. Let me school you on something that took me a while to realize. I didn't lose my virginity until 21 and was pretty bitter at the people around me. I thought everyone had a better life than I did. You seem to have the converse problem of assuming you have a better life than everyone else around you.

Here is what I realized; Everyone is fucked up. Everyone comes from abuse, trauma, mentally ill home lives, etc. You know what happened once I realized that? I started making friends easier, and girls were more willing to hop into bed with me.

Not just because I realized that, but because my attitude changed. I no longer compared myself to others. I no longer looked at others with disdain. I realized all anyone is looking for is to be loved and wanted. Since I'm a little off psychologically, and I'm safe behind the anonymity of the internet, I'm going to pick your thread apart in the next post.
>>
>>16862425
I think you might be me.
>>
>>16860327
That much make-up is an instant NOPE from any self-respecting white man. I mean it should be an instant NOPE from any self-respecting man, but it's harder for blacks to get women that are worth the effort.

It's not actually about looks. She could look dateable, loveable and all of that without any real effort whatsoever. But a certain look demonstrates a certain attitude, when it is clear that the look requires effort in itself.
>>
>>16860327
maybe because he sells weed. chicks love drugs.
>>
>she's like an 8

First of all OP, you have shit taste.

>caked in makeup, god knows what it actually looks like
>cow nose piercing
>trashy lipstain
>trashy pose
>coalburner

Good for niggers. They're like our trash collectors. The vultures eating the carrion of society.
>>
Those two losers look like they belong together.
>>
>>16860355
Nice b8 m8
>>
>>16860327
Because she's probably a slut who wants sex more than a stable relationship. That's just my guess. And do you really want a girl like that? If you do then I guess just go to places where they would be, like a club on Friday night.
>>
>>16860355

>facial piercings
>stupid ass face pose

Oh, you're a piece of trash, too. That explains it. 0/degenerate, would not fuck. Kill yourself, shitskin.
>>
>>16860327
Pic related; actual couple.

I commend your use of the semi colon.

Tell me, how to faggots like him, get girls like this?

>insulting someone with no context.
What makes him a "faggot?" That sounds like a pretty hateful thing to say about someone behind their back. And "girls like this" girls like what? Is she a specific breed of girl? Are all girls categorized into different sets and subsets as if they're not people, but archetypes of people? I think that is your first problem. You're generalizing. Instead of looking at her or him and the things which they offer to one another, you use terms like "guys like him and girls like her." That is very negative thinking.

1. He sells and smokes weed.

Does she smoke weed? Do you smoke weed? If she smokes weed, and you don't, why then are you envious of him dating her and not you dating her? I mean clearly she has a different set of interests and values than you do, so why be angry?

2. Makes a little more than minimum wage as a roofer.

I'm on the course to Law School. I grew up in section 8 housing and on food stamps. I knew people who have been in prison for murder. But in my experience, despite these peoples short comings in life, and our disadvantages and the way we dealth with these disadvantages, you know what the common thread between all of those people I grew up around was? They kept fighting. Even if it was a hopeless uphill battle, they kept fighting.

3. No college degree.

Why does he need a college degree? He has a job as a roofer, which in all honesty pays pretty well. I know people who work construction and are buying homes, where as my friends in college are struggling to make car payments.
>>
>>16862459

4. Has a busted ass car.

A busted ass car is better than no car. My first car was a mid 2000's Pontiac. They don't even make the car anymore. But it got me from A to B, and I never encountered a girl who thought less of me for not driving a BMW. I knew a guy I used to work with who drove an Audi. He could never get a girl to go on a second date with him. He would often lament "I picked her up in my Audi, fucking ungrateful bitch, an Audi isn't good enough for her?" This also reminds me of Elliot Rodger, who thought because he had a BMW girls would just jump into bed with him. this is a false male fantasy. I'm not saying a nice car is a hindrance, but don't let it make up for an awful personality.

5. Is a thug.

He has a car, a blue collar job, and a girlfriend. I know guys who do a lot worse. What are your merits for making these accusations? What is a thug anyways? That is some made up metaphysical word that has no basis in reality. It is a claim, it is a slur. What defines a thug? That is your opinion. One might look at you or I and say we're thugs. Does their accusation make it true?

While on the other hand, I don't do drugs, I make almost $50,000 a year, I have a 4 year degree, I drive a brand new car with great credit, and I come from a great family.

While you claim these accolades, you still sound uneducated. You should read more. I promise you will gain wisdom and insight. I would recommend Lady Chatterley's Lover, The Awakening, and watch the movie The Notebook. Just get some insight into what women want. They don't want trophies and 1st place ribbons. They want passion, love, understanding, and someone who will listen.

She's like an 8, and I can barely snag a 5 or 6. What gives?

I think this is the worst thing I hear on this website. This is an arbitrary, meaningless, trite scale to rate what you perceive someones attractiveness to be. Why Rank her on some superficial means that implies her only worth to you is how she looks?
>>
>>16862497

Perhaps this behavior seeps through and is evident to those around you. I think you need to rethink how you perceive yourself and others. I think you need to work on this superiority complex you're suffering from. You need to stop externalizing your anger and putting down the people around you.

Try to find a better understanding of yourself and the world and your place in the world.

Good luck, I hope things get better for you.
>>
File: 1433821382038.jpg (9 KB, 251x240) Image search: [Google]
1433821382038.jpg
9 KB, 251x240
>>16860355
>>
>>16860575

>his life style is useless
>imagines living in a world without roofs
>>
Man, I truly feel bad for OP. In spite of anything else, he doesn't realize why a man working in a secure trade such as roofing is more attractive then a man working any other job who has a 4 year degree. Student loan debt and the current job market has changed which of those paths get women wet right now. Without knowing more about the two people, mostly the grads debt level, someone working a trade seems like a better finical situation then a college grad.
>>
>>16860327
Seems to me the qualities you listed would be a turnoff for this girl. She seems like the kind of girl who is looking for someone to pass off daddy.
>>
File: 1455379741970.jpg (31 KB, 383x576) Image search: [Google]
1455379741970.jpg
31 KB, 383x576
>>16860327
>>16860355

>Complains about wogs stealing white women
>is a wog
Fancy a shower m9?
>>
File: 1451345203823.png (572 KB, 600x580) Image search: [Google]
1451345203823.png
572 KB, 600x580
>>16860355
how are you any different from that nigger
>>
>>16860327
>Tell me, how to faggots like him, get girls like this?
>girls like this

Do us a favor and tell me a "girl like this" is supposed to be here? Because if the answer is anything other than "just another 6/10 whore", you're not in the ballpark.
>>
>>16862811
well if he can't even get 6/10 girls, its kinda understandable that he's mad
>>
So what if he does drugs? That doesn't make you a better person than he is.

You're not an ugly dude, but your attitude sucks.
>>
Because you probably try way too fucking hard, are way too thirsty, and are in general not fun to be around.

If you can't make a girl laugh, then you can't make her orgasm.
>>
She is trash and at most a 5. Tattoos and stupid piercings. Be glad OP. Also raise your fucking standards.
>>
>>16862917
>try talking to girl
>''you're trying too hard bro, stop seeming desperate XDDD''

>don't talk to girl
>''well what did you expect, that she would hop on your dick for no reason , stop being a pussy and talk to her''
>>
ok first of all the chick is not an 8
she looks like the typical hipster wannabe. the ones who take shoulder up photos; they have a pretty face but she actually weighs 200lbs.
not only that, he sells weed. this chick looks like a pothead, free weed dude. shes gonna go for the free weed and whatever else he has to offer when it comes to drugs.
or she has daddy issues and needs to go for the type of guy that her parents would cry over, all because she needs the attention.

and your piercings don't match with your description about you. get rid of those so you can actually look like a college graduate making money. right now you just look a drug dealer yourself lol. no offense.
i might be typing like a horrible 6year old im at work and i hate this keyboard
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 400x300
>>16860327

>8

No that is not a 8, that is a 5-6 on a good day.

>While on the other hand, I don't do drugs, I make almost $50,000 a year, I have a 4 year degree, I drive a brand new car with great credit, and I come from a great family

Congrats? That says nothing about your personality, except you are some what established and quizlet your way through college possibly?

Girls date guys with personality, and fucking morons go for the money, btw 50k is not a high number, don't sell yourself on that being a livable lesiure-filled wage.
Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.