[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can it do permanent damage to a pussy to repeatedly and regularly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (231 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
231 KB, 1920x1080
Can it do permanent damage to a pussy to repeatedly and regularly penetrate/push stuff in there while it's dry?
>>
This is why vaginas 'self lubricate' its lterally mother nature going ' dont shove things up here dry you idiot'
>>
Yeah. You can cause tissue damage and then subsequent scarring. Imagine if you kept rubbing dry things against your skin. The same would happen.
>>
>>16860276
>>16860283
So having sex dry all the time is bad?
>>
>>16860286
Doesn't it hurt you?
>>
>>16860287
Kinda
>>
>>16860309
Why do you do it if it hurts and you know is bad?
>>
Okay so apparently this is a thing that happens so I have to ask.

How the hell does it get to a point where a dude is fucking a girl who isn't wet?? I could never imagine fucking a girl who isn't wet. Girls are wet before I even get between their legs.

I mean, okay, so how does this happen? Do some guys really just not know the basics like getting the pussy wet, or do they just not care? Makes no sense to me desu.
>>
>>16860314
When I ask my GF for a quickie and she's not in the mood she's dry. She'll lube up but I can still feel her being dry. Then I'm pumping away and about 5-10 mins later she will cum and it will get wet. in my opinion, it felt a little better when she was dry.

any other time just some kissing and feeling will get her super wet. idk how guys can dive in there unless they wanna bust and go do what they gotta do
>>
>>16860314
Serious answer: my girlfriend's not always that into foreplay. Sometimes she wants me to just start fucking her right away, when she's sorta wet, but definitely not all the way yet. I wish I could brag about how it's because my dick is that amazing or something, but it's really not me, it's just what she's into sometimes, because she's just kinda weird and impatient I guess.

Honestly I prefer to take things slower (not even that slow! just like a normal fucking person) for obvious reasons, but it's not that easy when a girl is literally begging for me to start fucking her already.
>>
>>16860313
Because he likes it? Withholding sex is abusive.

>>16860314
I don't know. It just hurts going in and I was told it's because I'm not wet. he just knows I'm tight and can't help it.
>>
>>16860399
withholding sex is abusive, forcing sex while ignoring your partners condition (mental/physical) is also abusive, its a pretty fine line.

i dont know your relationship so my ability to comment is limited but it seems like a pretty dick thing to do. if you arent being vocal about it, i suggest you talk to him about it. if you are, then fuck, good luck.
>>
>>16860491
But if he doesn't get sex, then neither of us is happy.
>>
>>16860666
Then you are living in an abusive relationship. He knows it hurts you and completely disregards your feelings just to get what he wants.
>>
>>16860362
I'm not into foreplay, either. I get bored with it super quickly. I'd rather just lube up and have him get in there ASAP.
>>
Have you fuckwitts ever heard of lube?
Seriously - what the hell
>>
>>16860867
I'm surprised it took so long for someone to come up with this answer.

Are you morons retarded?
>>
>>16860854
He doesn't know it hurts.

I have a pretty high pain tolerance and i can go through anything without wincing.
>>
File: 1412216178347.gif (2 MB, 460x256) Image search: [Google]
1412216178347.gif
2 MB, 460x256
>>16860999
Tell him it hurts, but that you want to give him sex, and not to take it personally. There's no one to blame, and there's nothing wrong with it hurting. DOn't know about your guy, but he might feel bad that he's hurting you? Or even if he doesn't, you shouldn't have to put up with it hurting.

Just tell him to use lube.

USE LUBE.

Obviously you sound like an amazing girl, understanding that withholding sex is abusive, and you let your guy fuck you even if it hurts. But if you keep doing that, one day your vagina won't take it anymore, and you'll REALLY have to withhold sex because of medical reasons, and he'd feel guilty, and get blue balled.

Seriously, just use lube, you're a great girl, don't have sex if you don't want it (and TELL HIM if you don't want it), but if you're indifferent, keep letting your man plow you. Kudos to you!
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.