[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drinking in the morning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: imgres.jpg (15 KB, 268x188) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
15 KB, 268x188
I started drinking in the morning a few weeks back. I never get drunk and only drink so much that i have a nice buzz.

I know its not healthy but seriously? I dont care. I have more energy, have more "bite", i'm more social, funnier and i get shit done.

Why should i punish myself and feeling sad, whiney, depressed and like shit when i just need a tiny amount of booze to feel awesome?

Obviously there is a social stigma to a nice drink before 6pm so i was wondering if theres medicine that gives me energy? Can i go to the doctor and get something against my whiney personality?

PS:
I felt whiney and depressed before i started drinking so those are no signs of alcohol withdrawl.
>>
Self medicating depression with a depressant is looney talk.
You are making yourself feel bad.
Seek help.
>>
>>16860077
Slow that shit down, my dude.

Alcoholism ain't no jizzoke.
>>
topkek.

alcoholic here. I drink daily. me too i use it to self medicate. it changed my life, for the better (also for the worse). i can speak and act normal and shit like that. it scored me girls. it made me think im normal

but its gotten to the point where i can't quit cold turkey, and im hammered by 10am. it takes a whole 26 ounces to get me drunk. a mickey will give me a "nice buzz". i need alcohol. don't be like me. learn a healthy way to deal with your depression. soon it will take more than a few sips to feel a nice buzz. by the summer youll punish a pint of hard stuff just to get drunk, and by winter time, a whole quart. and after a while you start to get sick from it and the only way to cure yourself is to drink more. after drinking heavily for about 2 weeks you'll start waking up wretching out your guts and bile.

anyways op slow down m8. ive already been to rehab and detox and prison because of alcohol. liek i said, it can change your life for better and for worse.
>>
File: 1380446265432.jpg (36 KB, 258x257) Image search: [Google]
1380446265432.jpg
36 KB, 258x257
>>16860077

So you basically came here to convince us that your alcohol abuse is totally ok and not a big deal.

We're not buying it, and as someone who has known quite a few alcoholics I've heard the same weak justifications a million times.

You know its not healthy and you don't care. So go ahead, slowly kill yourself then. Anything else?
>>
>>16860151
This. I drink because I want to. I know it's unhealthy and I have my reasons to drink. OP, you might as well just drink all day. Don't get past the point of no return (hammered and you have a date or work), and don't tell anyone you're drinking or drunk. Seriously. It isn't cool. Continue to drink, but always be wary: now its only sips in the morning. Then it's after work. Then it's to cure your hangover. Then its drinking at work. Then it's 24/7.

I'm at the 24/7 mark. I N.E.E.D it.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.