[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Ask The Opposite Gender Anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 12
File: 146549-148811.png (42 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
146549-148811.png
42 KB, 300x300
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short and sweet for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

Avoid asking these common questions:

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
Some do, some don't. Our answers are not going to help you.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Think positive, and get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
Most likely

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.
Alternative answer: we don't fucking know.

>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Would you date a virgin?
As long as they aren't insecure about it. Complexes are a total turn-off.

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>That one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships
No one wants to cuddle you. Stop asking

>Brandon and frog posters
Fuck off

Old Thread: >>16855099
>>
Girls, how would you feel about doing butt stuff to your guy?
>>
>>16860102
As long as it doesn't involve my mouth, I'll give it a go.
>>
>>16860102
That sounds really fun! But it depends on the girl, of course!
There's this weird stigma about guys wanting in the ass being "gay" even if they are straight. I feel like me and plenty of other girls I know wouldn't really care about that, though. If you're casual about it, she'll probably react casually too!
>>
>>16860115
Can I shit on your face?
>>
Males:

If a girl you knew just straight up told you she wanted to have sex with you, would that be super weird, or do people like that kinda confidence?
>>
>>16860128
It would be weird, but men are kinda weird.
>>
>either gender
This is a weird question. I don't want to date, I don't want a relationship, I don't want any of it. I do however want sex. Sort of. I fuck girls and keep them around and talk to them and what not, but truthfully I just don't care. It's not even that I want to bust a nut, I just feel that if I'm not getting laid I have failed my only purpose in life: to get laid. How do I stop this? I have ruined relationships, broken couples up, led women on, and all around done pretty douchey shit all in the name of not feeling like a failure. And I feel like that should bother me, but instead I just care about my own end of it. I just care about how I can stop feeling like a failure unless some girl is blowing me.
>>
>>16860102
Glad to
>>16860125
No
>>
>>16860128
It would definitely be weird, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't like it or wouldn't take you up on the offer.
>>
>>16860141
> men are kinda weird
Would you mind elaborating a little?
>>
>>16860143
You need to figure out why not getting laid makes you feel like a failure.
>>
>>16860128

Depends on how I knew her, how she said it, if she was sober, if I was sober, and if I was attracted to her.

I've had girls pretty much say this to me (and girls literally try to pull me in to their beds) and I've turned em down.

I'm not turned off by confident women (hell it's kind of hot. My GF asked me out first). There's a fine line between confidence and social ineptitude desperation.
>>
>>16860144
Can you shit on my face?
>>
How would a woman react if a guy friend she was platonically sleeping next to in a small bed without a bra 'accidentally' poked her with his erection.
>>
>>16860102
I would never, ever consider it for even a second.
>>
>>16860203
Disgusted, whether it was an accident or an 'accident'
>>
>>16860203
If you pop a boner roll over and face the other direction or expect to be sleeping on the couch next time.
>>
>>16860186
Lost my virginity this way. Drinking with my step-aunt with my brother (my brother left after he was drunk) and we talked the whole time, she started winking and laughing, and made me kiss her cheek. Then after a while of doing all these things that I now realize were her coming onto me, she finally said "did I ever show you my room?" I said no and we went to her room then she asked "would you mind if we did something?" and I said no, again. She started taking off her clothes and only then did I realize what was happening. She pushed me on the bed sucked my D til it was hard then got on top and took me. It was awesome we had an affair for about 3 months until we were caught in bed together.

Apparently fucking your step-aunt is just as bad as fucking your real aunt. I was 19 at the time and she was 30.
>>
>>16860128
no
>>
>>16860102
Would peg, would not get mouth near.

>>16860203
>platonically sleeping next to
Yeah, right.
>>
To Girls/Guys:

So me and this girl like each other. She doesn't know that I know that she likes me, but I do. I hear from a friend that she dreams about me, really loves me, you get the gist of it. Every time we hangout we get closer and closer, so it's just a matter of time till we are a couple. Now, my problem:

I am uncomfortable showing affection. While most of my friends really appreciate what I do for them and consider me a "nice guy", I think everything is so corny/uncomfortable when talking about love. I love this girl, I really do, but I struggle to say it out loud. I can't even hug her to say bye (nor can I do it with other girl friends). While we are both sexually attracted to each other, I get so nervous even about thinking of making out and such (virgin here).

Anyone been there?
>>
>>16860203
>sleeping together without a bra
>platonically
>implying I'd ever even do this

That's just silly.
>>
>>16860257
I think it's somewhat natural to feel nervous about the entire 'love' aspect, especially if you're a virgin.

However, it's important to realize that there's nothing wrong with expressing your affection for another person. It's one of the most amazing things you can give to someone, be it romantic or platonic.

I also think that you should try and throwaway any social expectations, as there really aren't any cookie-cutter 'guide' on how to act or even have sex. People's needs differ, and their desires, too. What's important is that you only go as far as you feel is 'okay', while also somewhat pushing yourself outside your own comfort zone. Enough to challenge yourself, but not enough to make you feel anxious, you know? If she loves you, she'll respect your pace.
>>
>>16860128
I'd take that as a good thing, I really value honesty and would love an opportunity to start a relationship with someone that blunt.
>>
Girls: How do I get women to stop being interested in me/flirting with me without being a total jackass? It is really starting to be a problem at work and on my commute (mass transit).
>>
My lover only wants me to talk dirty with her online. We meet each other every month or two months. In between that I'm all up for normal conversations but she is always on about how she wants my cum on her tits, or wants me to describe how I will take her from behind.

This is all fine for me, it's only sexual (although I may be developing feelings for her, I know it'll end up in my heartbreak if it comes to that, but god damn I want to keep fucking this gorgeous babe for as long as possible) between us so why not? The thing is... I'm running out of ideas to say. I want her to want me and to crave me, just talking about my cum and my cock is fun but I want to tell her other stuff, I'm just not very creative and I can tell when she finds something "not good".. Yesterday we were sexting, I told her I missed sucking on her tits. She replied something about how she misses sucking on my cock. I asked her how she would worship my cock the next time she sees me and NOTHING. NO text or response or anything ever since. She just wants to hear things about me doing to her, she isn't into "giving" in terms of sexts (because she does enough giving in real life)
So my question to you ladies here is, tell me what you want to hear when sexting, give me some ideas what to tell her. I obviously need to take charge.
>>
>>16860128
A little bit off putting yeah. I'd be flattered otherwise.
>>
>>16860213
Good story. How did you get caught?
>>
>>16860213
>Apparently fucking your step-aunt is just as bad as fucking your real aunt.

I'm curious what kind of strain this has put on the family
>>
Ladies, when a girl says she's not ready for a relationship yet, is she really just telling me to fuck off? I'm getting mixed signals here.
>>
>>16860762
Could be either
>>
>>16860213

Technically theres not a lot of difference between a step aunt and a regular aunt if its the one you arent related to.

Its just someone thats romantically linked with someone you're related to

Its like sleeping with a brothers girlfriend. Except its your uncle instead of brother

Weird, never thought about it like that

Hot story though
>>
>>16860128

Take that shit as a compliment. And if I found her attractive, I'd sleep with her

If we were drunk I'd take it as pretty normal. If we were sober, it'd be pretty weird (every girl I've ever been with would only ever hint hint hint constantly until I made a move) with the girl being so forward, but hell I'd still appreciate it

But still, if the girls not attractive then it just becomes awkward coz you gotta curve her
>>
>>16860762

In my experience, not ready for a relationship is a softer form of rejection to spare your feelings.

I'd back off and focus on someone else homie
>>
>>16860762

Dude, but having been on the end of this, having had female friends talk about this, and having listened to my girlfriend give her own friends advice about what kinds of things to say during this shit:

It could be either one.

Either way, the result is the same: She doesn't want to be with you. That is all you need to know and the only information that is relevant.
>>
Help! My girl had to go to hospital because something was wrong with my semen. Girls if you were in this scenario, how would you want your guy to act? Thanks.
>>
>>16860690

Not a girl, but I'm quite decent with sexting so I'll tell you what I say:

Describe! Tell her what you're gonna do with your hands, what you're gonna do with her, where you'll kiss her, how you'll fuck her etc.
Just be descriptive
>>
>>16860805

Why would your girl be in the hospital coz of your semen? You been cummin acid boy? You drinkin the radioactive koolaid again?
>>
Worse than radioactive koolaid. The long story: I ate some cow teats curry from some Indian restaurant and my genitals refused to take a piss. So 2 hours later, had to fuck the gf for instant release instead. Then she fainted and I had to call the ambulance. NEVER BUY 2 DOLLAR CURRIES! and girls please help me, how can I comfort my girl? I love her so much.
>>
girls,

how much do you hate it when the guy you just dumped blocks you on all social media?
>>
>>16860830
Uh, if a girl dumps you she probably doesn't give a fuck about your social media.
>>
How and when to ask a girl to be ur gf?
>>
To both. Here are situations that happened to me multiple times.

>voice interest in girl and ask girl out
>she's vague about wether she's interested or not ("I don't know") or it's just never brought up
>she is busy when you ask her out for even casual outings, multiple times. (generally two or three and I give up)

>among friends, one side says "give up"
>the other says "if you really like her you must keep trying. My gf rejected me 15 times before saying yes"

I generally follow advice one. I don't see the point of chasing someone who isn't meeting me halfway, but according to the second advice i'm just not trying enough and that's why I fail.

Opinions?
>>
If I'm chatting with a woman that is sexually interested in me, and the conversation falls flat after I was the last one to say anything... Do I wait for her to start the next conversation, or can I just start fresh the next day without sounding too pushy/needy?

The relationship is purely sexual and no emotions what so ever involved, but I think she might get the impression I am clingy? Do I just go no contact for a few days and wait for her, and if I get nothing just hit her up with casual conversation?
>>
>>16860128
I do like that kind of confidence, but it would be super weird if I didn't share her interest in doing the nasty together. If I were interested though, game on.
>>
File: campfire hope.png (238 KB, 500x433) Image search: [Google]
campfire hope.png
238 KB, 500x433
Guy here, asking girls' opinions and experiences, or guys with similar situations

>Getting hot and heavy with girlfriend
>She's a virgin
>She doesn't want to have sex yet since she's not on birth control at the moment
>That's fine, I can wait
>Finger her a bit, ask to head down
>Going at it with my tongue. I'm still new to oral but I really like giving it
>Can't quite get her just right
>Take a breather and she asks me to go back to fingering her instead
>Able to make her cum that way

I'm really glad I could give her an orgasm, but I was a little disappointed in myself that I couldn't do it orally.

Do any girls here respond better to fingering than to oral? Is that a thing? Do I just need to practice my oral more? Any tips?
>>
girls and guys

Honestly, whats the average length of time you will have sex with your BF/GF/FwB/close friend/whoever?
>>
>>16861157
15-20 for the intercourse itself, but at least just as long for the warm-up too.
>>
>>16861163

So about 15-20 minutes of kissing and just groping before starting oral/vaginal sex?
>>
>>16861146
check out Nina Hartley - guide to eating pussy on xvideos.
>>
File: 1456673889222.jpg (890 KB, 400x4136) Image search: [Google]
1456673889222.jpg
890 KB, 400x4136
>>16861146
Have fun
>>
>>16861180
>>16861181
I'll check these out, thanks. Even if I'm shitty at it for now, I fucking love it and want to improve.
>>
File: 1453736507155.jpg (114 KB, 500x539) Image search: [Google]
1453736507155.jpg
114 KB, 500x539
Girls and boys, 'm interested in what both of you can say:

You guys ever had a bad sexual encounter/A sexual encounter that left you feeling cold?

In all my sexual life, It never happened to me before until yesterday. So far, all my sexual encounters have been so passionate. Either with one night stands I met in parties, with whom sparks just jumped from the first moment to the last, or either with my first and last girlfriend (Whom wich I couldn't stop having sex with, and it was absoulutely wonderful)

I love sex, I love the smell of it, how it feels and how it makes me feel... but yesterday I had sex after a long time without having it (previous time was with my now ex) and, I just didn't enjoy it at all. I didn't had any trouble finishing it, I just wasn't into it. Even after finishing she just lied in the bed, sort of waiting for me to lie next to her, but I just couldn't. I just sitted next to her legs, kissing them, and thinking about leaving.

The girl is nice, she's cute and has a cute body, still I don't feel attracted to her, I feel there's something missin'...

Frankly I feel it's my fault, I feel this guilt as if all my sexual encounters should be awesome, specially for the other part involved. And feeling it was so lacking yesterday makes me feel weird... Has this ever happened to you guys/gals?
>>
FFM threesome = Sexist?
>>
just going to post it here bc i dont think it deserves its own thread
any gender: should i tell my friends i tried to kill myself?
>>
>>16861157
10-15 minutes of intercourse itself, 20 minutes of foreplay (oral, making out).
>>
How big is literally too big and how small is literally too small?

This goes to both genders so both boobs and penises are in question
>>
>>16861267
Just as sexist at FMM
>>
>>16860544
Be more quiet.
People might be attracted to your confidence or charisma, so if you just not use those traits then maybe they'd go away.
You could also lie and say you had a girlfriend. Or, lie and say you have a boyfriend, that would work but in a different way.
>>
>>16861290
Maybe not as a part of a regular conversation, but if you're feeling the need to reach out to someone about this, that's a good sign. I'd find a good, trusted friend or family member, say you need to get some things off your chest, and go from there. Hope you're alright.
>>
>>16861290
No that's not a good idea unless you have a good reason to do so. If it ever becomes relevant in some way, like maybe your friend might do the same in the future. I'd imagine it's a good thing to show sympathy then.

But it's not a secret that anyone would be concerned with I think.
>>
>>16861298
Under 5.5", over 8".
>>
>>16861291

Don't you orgasm from the foreplay (oral)?
>>
>>16861309
Lately he keeps me edging for a bit, so I get stronger orgasms during intercourse. He usually makes me come with oral if he's not in the mood.
>>
>>16861298
My bf's 8" and that seems to be the limit. It's already almost too much to do anal and give proper bj's.
I never came across a dick that was too small so i can't say. My ex bf's dicks would have been between 6"&7".

As for boobs, i think theyy are really "too small" when you can't fill an a cup. I got e cups and they are way too big for my taste. I'd love to be a b or c cup... I don't have any health problems with them, but i have problems finding fitting bras and clothes. Also, they already start to sag and i hate it.
>>
>>16861298
Guy about boobs:
I think it starts getting a bit too big when you're over G. But it's not a deal breaker until you're just looking ridiculous.
On the lower end A is fine but there's a difference between manchest and A. I don't like manchest. It would just bother me too much probably. My preference is C.

I'm more concerned with the areola though. That can definitely look too weird for me. The lower end doesn't matter it's if they're too big.
>>
>>16861146
I can cum way better from fingering than oral.
>>
>>16860039
girls: I went to a concert last friday and two of my (girl) friends were there. I have some history with one of them. But I had some conversation with the other one for a good 10 minutes. We were talking and laughing and then she dropped the question: "I have a guy for you" I replied "for me? What for?" she "you know if you fancy guys" I just noded that I dont I was pretty suprised with all this.

She laughed it off but later on the concert she tried to stand next or in front of me. When she was standing in front she was teasing me with her ass.

Question: was she hitting on me and the "gay" question was just some kind of shit-testing?
>>
>>16860936
I never had "the talk" with any of my bf's. It was just kind of clear at some point. For example:
My bf and i share a group of friends and one day we started to go on dates just the two of us. Everybody knew but it wasn't official. On chrismas we had a get-together and we went as a couple. That was the point it was official
>>
>>16861349

this is the best way. I tend to bail on girls that push me to declare we are a couple. It just happens there is nothing to declare.
>>
>>16861339
Any tips for either fingering or for oral? My girl's clit needed big circles while going fast and hard as fuck. I was actually a little surprised, I felt like I was being rough as hell. Can girls hurt their clits the same way guys get "death grip" on their dicks?
>>
>>16861320

ok. I'm a guy, and I'm just worried I'm going to cum super quick when I meet this girl in a month. I'm super into this girl, more than I ever have with anyone before. She's a good friend that lives away. And we will be meeting up next month. We sext a lot. In fact, while I'm typing this.. I'm getting notifications from her. But once we are actually together. I don't know how I will contain myself. It's been 4 years since I've had sex... How do I prolong our experience so I don't cum the second we start kissing? I want to give her the best experience possible. I'd rather her orgasm 5x and me experience 1. She deserves the best
>>
To anyone.

>meet girl at party last week
>she knows I like her and accepts my proposal to message her soon to fix a moment to meet and get to know each other
>send it
>she says she doesn't know. That she's romantically lost right now and doesn't want to give me false hopes, but that she'll be glad to see me again at the next party
>we chat anyway and even she realizes we're actually getting to know each other
>proposed something casual to do two times
>she's busy both times
>she's barley replying to messages now (last try yesterday after two days of silence)

>next party tomorrow
>friend says I must "attack" and take advantage of that party to get closer to her.

Now the thing is. I'm not one to chase after girls that much. If it's that hard to get them to give me some time I just move on.
I do admit I am willing to try some more, but getting girls was never the reason I went to those parties and I don't want to go there for that, or spend my night hurting myself wondering what to do to get closer to her.

Now would you advise against doing anything? Do you think I should indeed just move on, or should I try and use this night to "attack" as he said. And if yes to the attack, what should I do?
>>
>>16861373
My boyfriend moved abroad last year and we see each other once every 3 weeks. Whenever we're together, the first time we have sex isn't satisfying for me because he cums too quickly (5 minutes). I know he feels really bad about it, but I don't care. What I care about is being with him, everything else is secondary. Don't worry too much, sex is supposed to be enjoyable, if you stress so much about how long you'll last it will just be awful.

First night we are together, we usually have sex more than once. Even if he comes quickly the first time, when he cums we make out till he feels ready again. He also goes down on me a lot, he fingers me while cuddling me, just plays a lot with me. It is still really pleasurable for me.
I learnt some ways to slow things down for him. When I feel like he's getting closer, I ask him to change position. I get on top and try to move in a way that is not as pleasurable for him. Or if we're in doggy I ask him to stand still and I move a bit more slowly than he would. I make him stop and we kiss for a bit if we're in missionary.
>>
>>16861414

just act cool. Talk with her like with a good friend. Dont push anything. If she "doesnt know" she is not that much into you as you think and your coolness about being rejected can actually turn things around.
>>
>>16861414
Sounds like a bad idea. Your friend is an idiot.

She was basically as honest as she could be with you about her disposition. She's romantically lost (Not interested in a relationship), and doesn't want to give you false hope (Likes you enough not to string you along), however that she's looking forward to another potential meeting (She doesn't hate talking to you).
The fact that you two still 'got to know each other' shows that she doesn't mind chatting, but more than likely have no romantic interest in you, or doesn't have a desire for a relationship currently.

Either way, my advice is not to remain romantically interested in her. Sure, there are women out there who wants you to 'chase' them, but they are often coy and obvious about it.

Keep her as a friend or close acquaintance, but try and look for a date elsewhere. Who knows, maybe later she will come around and you can choose as you like. Losing out on a girl isn't the end of the world.
>>
>>16861425
Yeah, that's what i figured too. Thanks.

>>16861421
That would be nice, but I'm not getting my hopes up. Thanks.
>>
File: papagaio.gif (2 MB, 250x141) Image search: [Google]
papagaio.gif
2 MB, 250x141
Girls, do you preffer to suck dick or get your pussy licked?
>>
>>16861428
Do I have to choose? Really...?
>>
>>16861428
Damn, I didn't know birds were that trainable, but I guess anything you can train to talk can do other complicated stuff.
>>
Guys. How much do you get rejected compared to how much you try?
>>
>>16861451
I'd say that I was successful in getting a date about a third of the time that I'd ask for one. I tried a lot though, so sometimes you'd have to power through that other two thirds.
>>
>>16861451

Used to be 100%, but now it's 0%.

It used to try, now I don't.
>>
>>16861359
Go slow at the beginning. If i masturbate myself, at first i only play with thebouter labias. They might be comparable to the sensitivity of your balls. Just gently play with them. When your girl is starting to push against your hand or you feel the tiniest twitching, let one finger slide between the labias (do this where the vaginal opening is to get some wettness on your finger). Then GENTLY, barely touching, let it glide up and down. At that point, your girl should be wet and her vagina might appear puffier than before and rosie to red. It's comparable to an errection cause the bloodflow to the genitals is bigger when arroused.
Now you can tease her and play with her, use your fantasy and make this part as long as you feel she's really into it. If she starts to loose momentum, you have fooled around too long and she's loosing arrousal. Also use your fingers to tease her INSIDE the vagina. The whole "entrance" is very responsive to touches. Some girls orgasm from massaging their urethra. That's a tiny hole just above the entrance where girls pee from. If you stick one or two fingers in, turn your hand upside down, so that your palms face uo to her belly. Massage the whole area with circular motions. You moght give her a vaginal orgasm trough her g-spot. The g-spot is actually the clitoris that reaches surprisingly deep. It also goes arount the urethra, that's the reason this spotn is so good too.
Your girl might squirm and moan. But if she tenses up and maybe her moa s get a tad deeper, she's ready to get her to that point of no return. That's where you start with the circular motions on her clit. Up until then, just tease the clit, don't rub too hard or it will hurt or make it go numb, resulting in her not being able to
Cont.
>>
>>16861480
Cont.
orgasm. Start gently and slow and stedily increase pace and intensity. She might really PUSH against you at this point. If she's on the verge of cumming, DON'T stop, no matter what happens, keep going at that exact pace nd intensity. As soon as she cums, keep moving. But go back to letting your fingers slide up and down between her labias. Maybe even go back to playing with them for a bit. If you want to stop there, gently cup the whole pubic area for a few seconds. This feels very nice, gently and is an awesome end to a mindblowing orgasm. You can try to keep playing with her labias and if she starts to respond again after maybe one minute, go all in again woth the clit-circling and you might give het a second orgasm.
Remember that every girl is different, but this works for me like a charm.
Have fun and good luck!
>>
I have an urge to get emotionally involved with a cute girl at school. I have a girlfriend and we have a 2 year lease on an apartment.

I don't think about sex or anything but I want to have a relationship.

My girlfriend doesn't do much for me or know my favourite things, it's like she loves me but doesn't bother.

She is the first relationship I've had and it worries me that the only experience I'll have is with her.
I just feel like trying it, is it so bad?
>>
>>16861428
Actually i loke sucking dick more. Coincidentially my bf likes to lick pussy better than getting a bj so usually we just do 69. Win-win
>>
>>16861157
20 minutes
I've had outliers where I either didn't finish (and subsequently tried to finish for 2+ hours) or blew it right away
>>
>>16861480
>>16861486
Damn that was really helpful. Seems like some of your signs and her signs match up, so some of this has got to be applicable. Thank you so much! Last question: Is there anything about fingering that makes it easy for you to cum than from oral? I definitely didn't do enough teasing, work on the lips, etc, but it seemed to me like tongue could never do the firm/hard, fast motions she needed from my fingers.
>>
>>16861298
male
>dicks
everything i've read suggests that dicks stop being pleasurable after 7-8" unless they have a deep vagina/anus. as for girth, no clue
>boobs
all titties are good, a handful is ideal, anything that causes back pain is too much
>>
>>16861511
Yes, fingers can be faster and harder. It might be something like death-grip for girls...
But for me, it's also because i feel pretty weird when a guy is just down between my legs and i'm "up here all alone". I rather have him be with me, cause body contact and kissing is extremely important to keep me in the right mood. Otherwise i actually can loose my arousal even if the guy does everything right. I guess i just need that "whole body and mind"-experience.
>>
>>16861521
>as for girth
i find that 6" is too big to not get ANY teeth from a bj and it's also almost impossible to have relaxed and plesurable anal. For vagina, there's probably no limit a human can get to since it's designed to let heads trough with about 14" in girth...
>>
>>16861531
Noted. Maybe I'll ask her a bit. I'm recovering from death grip myself, so we'll be figuring each other out I guess.

>it's also because i feel pretty weird when a guy is just down between my legs and i'm "up here all alone"
Totally agree. I was up there kissing her and flirting and having fun versus being down there. She's super sweet but really awkward so she didn't quite know what to do. I love eating her out, but it's nice to stay connected face-to-face too.
>>
File: scoob.jpg (145 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
scoob.jpg
145 KB, 500x374
There's a girl I'm more or less decent friends with, who attends the same school and has the same circle of friends. I'll greentext her general bio for context:

>she's 20
>never had a boyfriend
>introverted and shy, but not aspie status
>family type chick, as in; regular sunday mass attendance and what have you
>bookworm

We went out on a coffee date, went much better than I hoped. I ask her out a second time, she tells me she's busy that weekend. Anyway, we've hung out together in groups of people multiple times since, mostly at parties/get-together I have at my place.

I had a mutual friend 'discreetly' approach her on the subject of dating, she said that she "doesn't want to do that at this stage in her life" and that she likes being alone.

Thing is, the more we hang out, the more we click together. I'm really attracted to this person.

Is this a dead-in-the-water endeavor or is there still hope given the loose context? IMO, my best approach may just be strengthening the friendship by us hanging out more over the semester. Thing is, how do I suggest that we do something alone, away from the group, without explicitly implying that it's a date?

I don't know. I never get a straight-up 'no' from her, but from what I gathered, my chances aren't fantastic.
>>
Girls:
Do you tell all your boyfriends that his is the biggest penis you have ever seen? Or do you just tell this to all your boyfriends, not to hurt them.
So far all my girlfriends have told me that im the biggest, and it feels good, but i kinda doubt it. Im kinda big but nothing super, i think
>>
File: 1408585260422.gif (2 MB, 250x311) Image search: [Google]
1408585260422.gif
2 MB, 250x311
When a girl puts "She's into adventures" into her profile what does that mean?

Does it mean she wants to hook up? Even if she immediately follows it up with "I don't want to hook up"?

What the fuck is an adventure?
>>
>>16861566
Yeah, i'm pretty shy/awkward too. So is my bf, we usually just do 69 if we want to do oral. This way we are both busy and can relax better.
Good luck anon
>>
>>16861575
Nah, i don't say that he is my biggest. My bf IS the biggest i ever had, and the first timeni saw his dick i was genuinely surpised and told him something along the lines of "whoa, you are really big". But i don't talk about my exes dicks with him so he doesn't need to know he's my biggest. If he asked i'd tell him. But if he would have been the same or smaller than my exes, i would not have said anything.
>>
>>16861575
No. May be that she's not been with another man who is as big as you are. Doesn't mean there aren't bigger out there.
>>
>>16861587
Maybe she wants to go hunt a bear?
>>
>>16861587
Impulsive things I imagine. Like doing stuff unplanned. Hard to tell.
>>
Uhm, i just got a weird text from my bf. He hasn't texted me since yesterday (that's a normal thing with us, but usually we send a good morning text) and now it's already 8pm. So, the text was pretty lengthy, mostly sweet stuff and i miss you (he's abroad under the week due to studying). But three thing where a bit strange.
>he told me he das has been busy working out since 4pm so he didn't write me.
>at the end he writes that he'll text me back again later and that he's going to the gym now. Uhm, what?
>the most weird one was that he told me that he "trusts me". Wtf? Trust was NEVER an issue between us. It wasn't even brought up.

What's that all about /adv/? Am i being EXTREMELY paranoid?
>>
>>16861587
>I'm into adventures
probably just means she's into last minute invites to target or starbucks. probably not into scaling summits and killing bears
>>
>>16861702
He cheated/is cheating on you.
>>
>>16861572
I second this, I'm in pretty much the same situation, except for the "likes being alone" part.
>>
>>16861603
>>16861605

Thanks ladies.
>>
>>16861702
If someone is cheating then they're likely to be very focused on their communication. It's just a misunderstanding. Maybe his autocorrect made him say work out instead of study. My autocorrect works on proximity to the key I wanted to press. Lots of autocorrect system does that. And you can probably see how it can mess up. Mine doesn't even constrain itself to single words if I write work it suggests work out.

Just how clumsy would he have to be to send that.

But, you're not giving us your replies. A log would be very useful. Maybe if you were pestering him a lot he felt he needed to reassure you.
>>
I'm a guy. I have a girlfriend. I love her but she is so mean, I don't know what to do. She always makes me sad and it feels like she doesnt care about me. I do know I have bad self-esteem and I'm trying to better myself but it's like she is the one that keeps pushing my self-esteem down. How am I suppose to get better when she is making things worse?
>>
>>16861716
I'm really not a paranoid or jealouse gf. But the way he wrote me, totally out of context, that he "trusts me" instantly allerted me.
I mean, my stomach turned and i got that sinking feeling after reading this text. That can't mean anything good...
My mind tells me that this is fucking ridiculous and that i should stop overanalizing, but my gut tells a whole different story.
Then again, he really had class untill 4pm. He hasn't been at his room since then because he had no wifi. (i checked if my messages went trough cause he didn't respond and they where still pending).
And he DOES work out a lot. But 4 hours? Come on? And then off to the gym again? That's really sketchy...
What should i do? Ask him about it or wait how things develope?
>>
>>16861741
Just say something like "what was that all about? The stuff about trust seemed so out of the blue"
>>
>>16861741
Waiting for things to develop doesn't 'help'. If you do that you should be assuming there's no cheating.
>>
File: DEUS_FUCKING_VULT.jpg (374 KB, 1500x1909) Image search: [Google]
DEUS_FUCKING_VULT.jpg
374 KB, 1500x1909
>>16861587
Strap on your armor and grab your sword. Time to hunt orcs and Saracens.
>>
>>16861734
She sounds like she's being toxic to you anon. No one is perfect, but I feel like no girlfriend or boyfriend should be getting in the way of their partner feeling good or better about themselves.
>>
>>16861734
You leave her. She has no respect for you, and she is using you for her own gain.

Listen, I know it sucks, especially when you love someone very much, even when they treat you like dirt, you try hard to please them, but you never can.

You need to respect yourself. You sound like a great guy, so don't worry, I'm sure some sweet girl out there would love to have someone as affectionate as you. You deserve better.
>>
>>16861732
Well, i'm surely not going to hang him over one silly text. I'm not quick to project, but this just strung a note in me. I don't know why.
I don't think it was autocorrect, we both usually send one long text, not a lot of short ones and we both are the kind of people that proof-read a text. But meh, i'll give him the benefit of the doubt.
Attaching a log wouldn't help cause we are writing in swiss german.
Basically, i sent him a good morning, have a nice day, love you text this morning. Then a bunch of random silly pics (we always do that). At around 7pm i sent another one asking how his day was and that i miss him. Nothing over the top or pestering, right?

I haven't replied to that weird text yet.
Other than the things i already mentioned, he just asked about my day and that he misses me badly and loves me very much, so...
>>
>>16861766
Yeah don't worry about it. No need to make yourself worry over nothing.
>>
>>16861750
He's pretty awkward and if he was just telling me this as a way of saying "i love and trust you", this could seriously make him cringe.
But it sounds like a good idea. Maybe i'll ask a bit more low key.

>>16861756
I absolutely do assume that there's no cheating. I mean, everything else would be extremely unbelievable... But i guess that's how people get fucked over in the first place.

Oh god, this is terrifying
>>
>>16861779
Ok, thanks anon. I try to calm my titts again.
>>
>>16861587
>"She's into adventures"
I once told this girl to grab her armor and class-favored weapon and come with me for great adventure and loot. It turned out she wasn't that adventurous after all.
>>
>>16861451
I never tried that much (didn't stress too much about it), but the few times I did, maybe somewhere 30-50% success rate? I rarely went for anything unless I thought my odds were decent, tho... as in, I never straight up asked a girl out out of the blue.
>>
>>16861779
Ok. I just texted back but nothing unusual. Telling him about my day and some organisatory stuff for next weekend. Is it dumb to just not act on a gut feeling? It's already better again. I've read trough his text again and over all it seems very sweet. Maybe i really projected too hard.
>>
>>16861848
Yeah it's easy to worry in LDR. Text doesn't replace face to face all that well. Gut feelings have nothing on your own rational ability. At least in these situations.
>>
>>16861451
About 50-50.
>>
>>16861758
>Time to hunt orcs and Saracens.
Time to hunt orcs, then.
>>
So been going out with this girl for the past 2 months or so. All going fine until last week when she suddenly lost interest in me out of the blue. I've no idea what happened, asked her if anything's wrong and she said no. It has really made my whole week shit and I just felt like venting.
>>
>>16861964
Maybe she's got other stuff going on in her life. You're not the centre of her universe, you know.
>>
My dick shrinks when I dont fap or when Im sick. Would this bother a woman?
>>
>>16861999
What do you mean, shrink? Like it does when you are cold?
>>
>>16862016
No like erect size is smaller. It a somewhat large margin. Im pretty big so its still usable though, just a lot smaller.
>>
>>16862023
You mean you get an erection but its not a full erection?
That's odd but I doubt it's much of an issue to anyone.
>>
Are shittier text responses a good way to gauge whether someone is losing or lost interest?

Texts I could easily imagine a response to go unanswered. Taking the girls out isn't an option for a while.
>>
>>16861487
Is it so bad to cheat? Yes. Just break up with your girlfriend.
>>
>jokingly ask close girl for a photo because she has zero of them on all social media she frequents
>she says she doesn't like being in photos, she isn't photogenic enough for all that
>tell her she has a cute smile and could have fooled me
>a month later she shows me random photos of a family reunion of hers
>the folder is half-filled with cute selfies of her, which she shows like it's no big deal
Did she lie to me? Might my comment have had to do with it at all on the flip side?
Not asking you to read minds. How can I tell for myself?
>>
>>16862067
Not sure what the question is anon but maybe she took those selfies because of you and she mixed them in simply because she wants to share them with you but she's remembering having said that to you and doesn't want to come off like a blatant liar or too forward. If she just sent you selfies after saying that it's like she's saying she wants a date directly. Not everyone feels secure enough to do that. If she shows you family photos however she hasn't been lying. But the selfies she took can prompt you to ask or make a move because it's a hint.

Just my 2c
>>
>>16862067
Just because she has no pics up on social media doesn't mean she doesn't take selfies. Maybe she tries to get used to looking at pics of herself. Maybe she tries to be more photogenic, who knows...
Awkward and insecure people do awkward and insecure stuff, y'know
>>
>>16860805
I if that happened to me, I would want my partner to be nice to me in the hospital, and fix up his semen somehow.
What's the problem? Can it be fixed with condoms? Is it just your semen, or is it all semen?
>>
File: razor.jpg (16 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
razor.jpg
16 KB, 360x360
Girls, what is your opinion on guy's pubic hair? Should it be natural? Trimmed or completely shaved off?
>>
>>16861146
It takes a few tries to learn how to please your partner.
You shouldn't feel bad about not getting her to cum with oral, that's a skill you gotta practice.
>>
>>16862115
Trimmed ftw
>>
>>16862115
Trimmed. Too long is a pain during oral, shaved makes your cock look weird. Shaved balls are nice tho.
>>
>tfw all women care about is height
>>
>>16860128
Depends, if I didn't know where well, I'd think she was a slut and not return the interest.

If I did, however, and there was romantic tension between us, I'd think she was a slit and lose interest.
>>
>>16862131
Bullshit. My boyfriend is 5"6 and I fell in love with him the first time we talked. I think he's handsome.
>>
So, if a guy is standing so close to you he's actually pressing against you while talking to you it probably mean that he's interested, right?
>>
>>16862115
Trimmed but not extremely short either, having your clit pricked with stubbles sucks
>>
What about ass hair?
>>
>>16862204
It's fine if you're male.
>>
Is it true that if you don't "use it" you "lose it"?
>>
Girls with long hair, do random people try to touch your hair if you wear it down in public?
>>
>>16860102
If he's into that stuff, sure.
>>
>>16862115
I'm not too picky, but I tend to request he does the same as he expects from me.

If he expects me to be perfectly waxed then he must be too. If he doesn't want to do anything to his pubic hair, then he has to be fine with me not doing anything either.

Overall trimmed is best.
>>
There's a cute girl I see working every once in a while when I study at a coffee shop. A week ago when I went up to her to order something she started a convo with me about how she's seen me around before and how she'd be doing her last shift next week.

I meant to talk to her more, get her name and number but I was cut off by a friend in the shop as well as a growing line, so I let her slip away. I ended up talking to another girl later that night in the shop, and she had mentioned that she knew her, so I got her number, feigning interest so that I could use her to get the cute girls number as a last resort.

Anyway, her last shift came up Saturday. I eventually went up to her and got to talking again, she went real slow with the order and seemed to be pretty interested so I went ahead and asked her if she wanted to hang sometime. She said yes, and I ended up giving her a paper with my name and number written on it.

I went back to my table to study but soon left because they were setting up for open Mic, didn't see her on the way out.

It's been a couple days, no call or text yet. Forget about it or text her friend about it? And if I do talk to the friend, what should I say?
>>
>>16862204
I don't care if a guy has ass hair. Just keep the ones between your cheeks trimmed
>>
>>16862314
yeah, i don't know why though
>>16862115
trimmed, fully shaved/waxed makes it looks like you're packing a pornstar dick which is weird. although cleaned up balls are a big plus
>>16862131
i don't care about height all that much, it's a nice plus though
>>
>>16862121
Thanks anon. That makes me feel nice. She was really nice about the whole thing and wasn't really pressuring me or anything. Hell, she kept going on about how "generous" I was for putting her needs first since her other boyfriends hadn't really cared about her needs. I'm just pretty critical of myself and want to do a good job since I care about her. But really though, thanks. At least practice is fun!
>>
>>16862314
Yes and it's always weird.
>>
>>16862173
>having your clit pricked with stubble sucks
I kind of like it...
>>
>>16862398
Really? Maybe I'm a crybaby or just oversensitive but it totally takes me out of the whole thing.
>>
>>16862406
I like it rough, so a little pain is fun. :3
>>
>>16862412
Ah okay, fair enough. I'm super vanilla so its just not my thing I guess.
>>
>>16861451
So far it's 0%, but I have a small sample size.
>>
So I have a friend of mine, we know each other like five years or so. She's a real cutie. Last time we kissed at a party. She was into it. Tbh I never thought of her that way, but now I'm unsure what to do. She's like a model 10/10, I'm more like, the average guy. You think she wants the D?
>>
>>16862569
She might?
But it was at a party, she was drunk probably. If she's a good, old friend, talk to her maybe? That's what friends do.
>>
>>16862572
Do you think it's okay to sleep with her first and then ask? Really don't want to miss the opportunity.
>>
>>16861587
Prolly likes being peed on.
>>
>>16862580
Well, if she's up for it, I suppose so. But realize that she might feel differently about you once she's slept with you.
If you think your friendship can handle casual sex, sure, go for it.
>>
about two or three weeks ago i asked what i can do because i'm urophilic and had the urge coming back after a breakup three months ago.

someone told me to join a certain website and go to "piss parties".
if you read this: Thanks, anon! I've found a woman who's into me and willing to do almost anything with me.
>>
>>16862738
Thanks mate. I'm sure she can handle it. I don't know if I could. But we'll see. I don't even know why I asked here, it is kind of surreal.
>>
>>16862765
No worries.
But yeah, give it a try, if you think she can deal with it better than you maybe really talk to her though.
>>
So I'm taking the advice I got from the last thread and trying to work my courage up. I have to ask her if she's actually seriously interested in me or if I should just drop it. How exactly do I go about doing this?
>>
>>16862330
I know tl;Dr.

To sum up: gave girl my number a few days ago, she seemed interested, but she hasn't contacted me. I have a friend of hers' number.

Also, I'm 24, they're 18-19. Our social groups are pretty disconnected
>>
File: received_10208104318303112.jpg (24 KB, 629x318) Image search: [Google]
received_10208104318303112.jpg
24 KB, 629x318
How do I deal with a girl who has this according to her?
>>
dating girl younger than me
shes 21 im 25.
i thought things were going good.
I'll start from when the hiccup started
(i think)
so thursday, i sent her a text, "im glad i met you", positive reaction. then i asked her if she wanted to hang out friday (we havent gone out in a while because of work and school schedules)
no reply
next day. no reply
sunday i send her a text and the silent treatment continues.
monday, she posts on snapchat that she wants to go out, i send her a reply that im free
that was hours ago,
and now on facebook she posted "i dont know anymore"

should i be worried? do i just sit it out
>>
>>16862887
I'm sorry man but expect the worst scenario.
>>
>>16862918
i already am. I just hate this beating around the bush bullshit.

but at the same time im scared of jumping the gun and ending it myself when it just might be something neutral
>>
Me and this guy have been going out for a while now and for the first time I decide to send some pictures that are a little suggestive
It was obvious where I was going with them but he seemed so indifferent that I just felt stupid in the end and gave up trying
Then he just went to bed and it just made me feel a bit shit
Should I just get over it?>
>>
How do I ask her out? I'm thinking of taking her to see a film that I am sure she will like, but when and how should I actually ask her out? Also is it a Date/what should I say if she asks if it is?
>>
Should I leave him? He is lazy, filthy, funny and smart. I work. He lives in my apt. Doesnt even clean or cook. Just plays vidya and helps me set up computer / choose components. He is also super sexual and it annoys me because my vag is broke and its unenjoyable. However he does make me laugh and we enjoy vidya together but if i make mistakes i get YELLED at. Also i have no friends and i will literally be alone without him. And my social skills are shit and im reserved so likliness of finding even a friend here unlikely. We just had a bad argument that started over vidya of course so I think it may be time.
>>
>>16862932
i always thought that something a bit more active is better for a first date. I think something where you can talk to eachother, make a bit of contact etc. is better than the cinema
For example skating or bowling
idk I just always thought cinemas were lame for first dates
>>
>>16862930
Is it possible that he was too nervous or that it was not as obvious where it was going as you think?
>>
>>16862794>>16862330
Anybody?
>>
>>16862934
Do you love him? Does he love you? How would you feel not seeing him again/ seeing him with someone else. How would he feel? Is this the first time you feel like this?
You are either going though a hard time, or you aren't right for each other..
At the end of the day it's up to you
>>
>>16862934
Have you tried talking to him? I don't mean subtle hints and shit but actually discussing how you feel like adults?
>>
>>16862944
Well it's a romantic film, so maybe it will show her that I want to make her happy and care about her? Would she pick up on that/care?
>>
>>16862947
thing is he's usually quite flirtatious himself and we've done a lot before, just never in pictures
I know he can be body conscious himself so I wasn't asking for anything in return - just a little flattery and the apathy just made me feel embarrassed
>>
>>16862971
hmm I suppose that might show you're a romantic type and are interested in her tastes. If you think she'll enjoy it go for it! Cinema cuddling is always an option too
good luck man
>>
So an event is coming up, and you tell a girl about what kind of event it is. Then you suggest you go together.

Girls, is the intention clear to you here? I never seem to be able to progress beyond friends, and I wonder if it's because I'm not being clear here.
>>
>>16863026
its not clear
>>
>>16863026
Depends on the event too?
Like, if it's a concert or something I don't see why you wouldn't simply go as friends. Not every interaction I have with guys is romantic.
>>
If I meet a guy's family, does that mean he actually cares?
>>
>>16860102
Wish he was more open to it. Mine wants to try anal but it's a no go unless we get to switch roles. Rimjobs aren't happening though.
>>
Ladies,
please tell me what you like to hear me say during sex. I want to be more active and fun for my gf but feel a little self concious.
>>
Apparently the girl I'm going for bailed out of the second date. Said she got to buy something.

So I'm pretty much rejected right?
>>
>>16863130
Ask her. But make it clear that's your assumption.
>>
>>16862956
One last bumperino
>>
>>16863135
We have a class this thursday (where we sit next to eachother) and it's going to be awkward as fuck. I'm planning to not say anything, if she brings that up then I guess she's still interested, if not then okay I give up.

Is that a good strategy?
>>
>>16863146
Sound pretty good. I dunno what would be so awkward but if you think it would be then fine.
>>
Do guys like dancing face to face at clubs/bars? I want to touch you too, not just grind my ass into your dick
>>
>>16863152
Well we were friends for the longest time until I asked her out so I figured it would be kinda awkward if she rejected me and we still sat together.
>>
>>16863161
Yeah maybe. But since you were friends I'd imagine you being unsure about it is worse. If you ask her remotely now you can deal with it and when you see eachother you're just friends again.

I think she's not being clear because she thinks similarly, she likes you as her friend so a harsh rejection might hurt that (I could imagine she thinks). Could also be that she actually got busy and since you're good friends she didn't feel she needed to elaborate. Missing a date isn't a big deal when you've known eachother.

But. If you don't ask remotely you can ask in person later so it's not a big deal. Perhaps that's even better. Depends on deliver. If you text her her interpretation plays a bigger role (is he just unsure? Does he like me so much he's in denial?). In person you control the message better.
>>
>>16863177
Yeah it's so hard to figure anything out via texts. I guess I will wait and see how this plays out in person.
>>
This past weekend some girl from tinder asked me to come over at like 2am... I came over, we talked for a bit, made out for like 10 mins, and then I tried to start escalating it a bit, kissed her neck a little, move my hand up her leg. Then she just pushed my hand away, said she wasn't really in the mood so we both just slept and I left in the morning.. I feel super weird about this and I don't think I'm gonna try to talk to her again. Did i fuck something up? Why would she even ask me to come over?
>>
>>16863112
Depends on what you two are into. My boyfriend and I bonded over shitty Japanese Power Rangers so sometimes one of us will shout a catchphrase from the show we watched when we first met and it's great. Pick something that makes sense for the two of you.
>>
>>16862934
>Should I leave him?
>He does a bunch of shit I don't like
>but he makes me laugh--even though he makes me feel like shit
>and I'm afraid I'd be lonely without him.

Do you like being with him? Or do you just like being with SOMEONE?

If the former, stick around and try to talk it out. If the latter, respect yourself more than that and move on because in the long run, you're just going to get more and more misery and resentment than actual enjoyment from this relationship, and that shit can sometimes be become toxic that it taints your relationships--not just your chances of getting one, but the health/quality of it as well--moving forward.

>>16863056
>If I meet a guy's family, does that mean he actually cares?
Not necessarily. Just like women, for some guys it's a big deal, for some it means absolutely nothing.

>>16863158
>Do guys like dancing face to face at clubs/bars? I want to touch you too, not just grind my ass into your dick
Depends on the guy, the music, and the energy. It can be hot as fuck to dance face to face (which usually leads to more), but not every guys comfortable with it (or is confident/DGAF with their dancing skills)
>>
>>16863198
some chicks need time to be that comfortable with you. She likes you, that much is obvious, but go at her pace and if she's not into sex then don't push it. Good move backing off the first time A++
>>
Girls, do you consider ass hair to be sexy on a man? How long or short should it be? My ass hairs look like bow strings at the moment.
>>
>>16863365
Dude here, Regardless if they find it sexy or not they are getting it. Granted I shave my balls and trim my bush pretty consistently, but I'm too hairy of a guy to shave my whole butt. If she wants to she can wax it off me, but not really anything I'd do voluntarily.
>>
Girls, what do you usually think of a guy whom you've rejected when you meet him randomly? (like across the hall or something)
>>
>>16863397
We brag to our friends how we rejected someone because of our insecurities, but it gives us such a huge ego boost.
>>
If she wants you to overhear she has a boyfriend but doesn't really, what is she doing?
>>
>>16863397
Yeah, it gives me a confidence boost but it also makes me feel guilty.
>>
>>16863411
>>16863450
lol but I guess I can't blame ya.
>>
I met a girl on tinder we met up at a record store had some common interests then set up a second date the day after. We were texting about it and everything the day before then she just kinda goes silent. Doesnt show up the next day completely standing me up then didnt reply since. I dont get it, what did i do wrong? We were totally hitting it off and she used to respond instantly since this? Like hugged me right before she left the record store too and seemed happy to meet me. What do i do girls? Im so confused?
>>
>>16860128
That would be super weird, but in a good way. As long as said girl doesn't come off as desperate, and just say something like, "Hey, I think you're really nice and attractive. I'd like to have sex with you," then that'd be sexy as hell, because people like that kind of confidence.
>>
>>16863542
Are you ugly or did she seem forced during the first date? (forced laughs, awkward silence etc)
>>
Would i creep any of you women out if your boyfriend, who you'd assumed up to that point was straight, revealed to you he was infact bisexual/ pansexual?

I have been dating a girl for 8 months and we're pretty serious, however, it has only been recently that our previous sexual partners have come up in conversation. She has been with 3 guys and admitted to having a drunken night with a female friend on the night of her 21st birthday.

My history is a little more sordid. I dated a girl from when I was 15 til I was 21. Once we broke up I went on a bit of a sexual expedition and in the course of it fucked pretty much everything that would let me put my dick in it. I at one point developed quite a thing for pre-op trans women and twink guys. To the point that of the 80 or so sexual partners I can recall, about 55 or so of them were either men or pre-op trans women.

I am clean, I've had every test under the sun and used to get tested regularly back when I was still doing shit like that. It has been a decade since that time in my life and though I'm not ashamed of it I am worried that if i explain to my girlfriend what I was like it will freak her out.
>>
>>16863542
Forget about her. I don't know why she did what she did, that's something we can't answer

>>16863444
Making sure you know she's not going to date you

>>16863397
I usually try to make it as civil and not-awkward as possible. Not always successful, but it is what it is.

>>16863198
Probably wanted some male attention but didn't want sex

>>16863130
Not necessarily. Don't assume things.

>>16863056
Either that, or he's trying to prove to his family that he's not lonely

>>16863026
It depends on what it is, but generally speaking, it's not very clear.
>>
>>16860805
>>16860810
>>16862110

I can relate. My girlfriend loves sucking and swallowing me, but she's allergic to my semen. At first we didn't think anything of it, as she threw up every time she blew me, and since we both liked it rough we just assumed it was because I was thrusting into her mouth too hard. But when I started cumming in her pussy or ass, she'd still throw up.

So she wanted to know if it was just my semen or all semen. We eventually agreed that me, along with 3 of my close friends (the 4 of us have known each other since like 12) would take turns with her a few hours apart. After an entire afternoon, it was confirmed she only had a reaction to my semen. It's been plaguing the both of us as well, because she really likes my semen, and hell, it sucks for me because I find it hot that she likes my semen, but it pains me to see her throw up. Throw up because I want pleasure.

Anyone know how to fix this?
>>
>>16863568
We did meet on tinder and my pictures are pretty straightforward as to how I actually look. We both brought our friends along since it was first time meeting. There was some silence. I just dont get it. I thought she was cool and she acted like she wanted to hang out again.

I dont want to give up on it just yet because i want some closure. How do i go about that without being weird about it?
>>
>>16862165
Yes, or he's just clumsy as fuck, or a perv, or both.

Depends what you mean by pressing, though. if it's jut shoulder/shoulder or arm/arm, then probably yeah, clumsy or interested. if it's thigh to thigh, or ankle or ankle, he's a perv or interested.
>>
>>16862330
>>16862794
>>16862956
>>16863138
No idea, man. Give it a few more days, I've a good feeling about this, and I'm sure she just forgot. If it's still Monday where you are, wait until Friday. If it's already Tuesday, wait until Saturday. If nothing, text her friend.

Good luck anon!
>>
>>16863592
>We both brought our friends along since it was first time meeting

Wut?

Kinda buried the lead there...

It's not exactly common to do dates with multiple friends in attendance (even first ones), in fact I'm not sure you can even call that a date. Given that fact, she probably wasn't serious to begin with, and/or you're probably really shitty at interpreting signs--especially given that you had basically next to no one on one time.

Drop it, move on, next time have a one on one date at a coffee shop or something.
>>
>>16863573
Nah she seemed to like me, it was kinda on purpose
>>
Dude, she has rejected you a bunch already bt you're too autistic to believe it. Go to the party and don't even talk to this girl. Forget about this girl. She already said she "doesn't want to give you false hope" which is just a nice was of rejecting you. You played the game bad. A girl should never know that you like her.
>>
>gril tells friend she's talking to another guy, but is going cut him off
>grill tells friend she might give me a chance

Honestly she's not going to give me a chance right? How do i play this?
>>
>>16863572

Oi... Speaking of burying the lead... Seems like the fact that you've had literally 30 times the partners she has might be the bigger issue. Either way, just be honest. Ultimatley you changing how you say it, won't change what it is your saying. She'll either be cool with it or she won't. Not much you can do about that.
>>
>>16863572
I am turned off by bisexuality, I hate to admit. It's not a rational thing, the thought of two dudes boning grosses me out a bit. That being said, it's by no means a deal breaker as long as you don't expect a free pass to fuck men. But 80+ partners? I would run for the hills.
>>
This is for anyone really but I wanted advice without making a separate thread.

My boyfriend farts a lot and its really awkward. I keep pretending nothing happened but it makes me pretty uncomfortable because we'll just be talking or something and he'll just fart and we both sort of pretend nothing happened.
he's like perfect otherwise but idk what to do, its kind of disgusting
>>
>>16863645
>not making a joke out of it
>>
>>16863651
I have a few times but it happens too often to make jokes about every time
>>
>>16863645
He can't just let them out slowly? I fart a lot and I do that.
>>
>>16863572
Bisexuality doesn't bother me, even if it wasn't disclosed up front. I don't give a shit. Tbh the tranny fucking is more of a problem, but still not a big deal.

I would definitely have a problem with the sheer number of people you've fucked and ask you to get tested, even if you tell me you have before, I'd want to see the results for myself (if I haven't already). And I would be wary of you cheating on me because obviously you're a manwhore.
>>
>>16863365
I would actually vomit if a guy took off his pants and he had ass hair. Fucking gross.
>>
How shallow are girls, do I have a shot as a fat guy who is trying to lose weight? Do I have to lose it all first then try?
>>
>>16860128
if i know her, i'd be flattered and i'll gladly accept, for sure (if i'm attracted, of course), if i don't know her, i'd feel probably a little weird and i wouldnt trust her at first until she prove me that she want my D.
>>16861157
depends of the mood, a quickie would last 5-10 min, a "normal" sexytime would last 5-10 min making out/blowjob/cuni, 10-15 of fucking.
I'm used to pound her like a bitch sooo i usually don't last long and that's enough for her too, i honestly don't know how a guy can fuck his girl for more than 30 min, that's pretty long, tiring and boring (if we speak about penetration only)
>>16861267
how it would be sexist ? that's just a sexual act like another one

>>16861290
if you really need to speak about this, then tell your CLOSE friend, not everyone
>>16861298
i'm in Europe (France) so i'll tell the french boobs size : too big anything bigger than 90F (34F/DDD), too small anything under 85C (32C)

>>16861451
99% of the time, but i'm an husky 5/10 at best with low confidence, so even if i'm funny and nice to be around, that's just not enough. It's been a long time that i havent tried, thought.almost all my "success" were with alcohol involved, or money involved or the girl did the first move.

>>16861587
>>16861703
exactly this. Almost all the people i know who travel and are adventurous are guys, womens tend to focus on career or simple way of living without so much meaning behind it.
>>
I'm going on a ratherspontaneous road trip with my mom on the weekend.
This means that i can't see my bf who's abroad during the week. In thought about visiting him before we go since i'm having the week off. I thought it would be cute since we won't see each other half a month otherwise. When i asked if he has time on that day he wasn't that enthusiastic. Sure, he offered to change his plans but it seemed more like a nuisance. It completely shattered my eagerness to go since it means a 6h drive. I can tot understand, he has a busy week and it was kind of out of the blue.
Now, should i (and him) go out of my way to make this happen or just let it be? I tend towards letting it be honestly. But i don't want him to think this is some passive-agressive shit. Cause it's more a "if he has time, that's cool. If not, we'll see each other again the following weekend. " thing.
what do?
>>
Is hanging out after class in the cafeteria alone with a girl a date? For the past few days this girl and I have been talking for about an hour after class every day. We mostly talk about class, writing, and video games, although today she asked if I liked anyone.
>>
>>16863743
No, it isn't. If it is, it's a damn terrible one.
>>
How do I go about asking out a girl who I don't know whatsoever but see around campus a good bit. She's generally in a group situation with other girls so that seems inopportune.

Also is something simple like "I think you're super cute want to grab a coffee sometime" fine? I can talk to girls alright but this one I have no connections with whatsoever so I don't know how to approach it.
>>
>>16861157
Hours
>>16861298
Like >6" circumfrence girth >6" legnth
>46 band DDD (mammoth titty territory)
>>
Why are girls so opposed to timestamping?
I don't get it. Maybe I'm just a whore but I'd do that all the time if I had a community of girls who wanted to know they were communicating with a girl.

You can't even be identified by most of that stuff.
>>
If I don't think my gf likes me anymore and theres another girl who like fucking loves the shit out of me that I only sort of like what do I do?
>>
>>16863784
You mean posting tits with a time stamp?
>>
>>16863784
Timestamping is stupid and a poor excuse to post nudes. Why does anyone care if you have a vagina if your question/topic isn't related to it? Anyone that has half a brain would know timestamp requesting is basically just asking to see your genitals while you are trying to talk.
Do you go up to your boss or coworkers, stop them mid conversation and ask to look in their undies? Your friends? Family? If you said yes, then please commit yourself to a mental institution.
>>
>>16863839
Yes. That or any piece of the body really. Arm, hands, neck.
It's not hard to find anonymous stuff to post. Yet it happens way less than you'd think. Even considering a large number of pretenders.
>>
>>16861451
I was running at a 100% failure rate until I gave up. I think the last time I even talked to a girl that wasn't someone's S.O. was about six or eight months ago when I was out drinking with my cousin and even then he did 90% of the talking. I couldn't have even been called a wingman.

>>16862877
Don't touch her? Seems pretty self-explanatory. If you're a very physical person like myself and she isn't, you're not going to make it work unless you're specifically looking to stay at the casual friendship level.
>>
It's bad to be proud of your heterosexuality because....?
>>
>>16863851
Same reason it bad to be proud of being white or male.
>>
>>16863848
I just done see the point or appeal. I don't need people on 4chan to know or believe I'm a girl. It's more of a hassle than simply posting words anonymously. I don't like pictures. I don't want to come off as an attention whore. Extra attention from strangers makes me uncomfortable. Lots of reasons.
>>
>>16863859
Because....?
>>
>>16863846
>excuse to post nudes
You really don't see how verifying helps increase engagement? It's far more exhilarating to post when you do know in my experience. Same with celebs, specific professions. Etc.

I'm not saying every girl should just post a timestamp and then trip because they're rare on most boards I'm just saying that when you bring it up (because it was relevant) it makes sense to. We're a very homogenous community for the most part.

>>16863851
Nothing to be proud of, you are who you are and it doesn't make you 'better' (same goes for race/gender pride). You're probably hurting your kind with that attitude because of socially conservative types that won't be able to take big steps. If you want to convince someone of something you don't go to the extremes. That's why I think pride parades tend to be problematic. Along with the rainbow imagery.
^reasons against. But I think you could be proud of your sexually to your benefit. Nothing wrong with that in itself.
>>
>>16863867
Something something oppression something.
Really, though, it's like >>16863868 said. Being born a certain way is nothing to be proud of. You didn't achieve your heterosexuality so why take pride in it? Before anybody tries to bring it up, I feel the same way about gay pride/black pride/female pride/whatever.
>>
>>16863867
Because people being proud of being white or male is historically associated with many negative things, such as the KKK, slavery, or the Nazis. If you say you're proud about those kinds of things it tends to get associated with some very unsavory groups.
>>
>>16863892
Agreed. If you want to push the "sexual orientation is something you are born with", then it would be stupid to be proud of it. You didn't do anything to achieve it, it was always there. Same as being proud about your wealth and tell everybody how awesome you are when you just inherited it...
>>
>>16863056
Varies. I've introduced a lot of women I know to my family, just because they're a regular part of my life. I have no grand schemes going on.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.