[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is my first time posting on this board but I really need
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1449175315481.jpg (21 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1449175315481.jpg
21 KB, 400x400
This is my first time posting on this board but I really need help

I really like this girl and when I was talking to her we really hit it off and I managed to her phone number. Even though we hit it off, I was sending her a lot of texts but sometimes she read it but didn't even reply, and the few times she did, her replies were really short that it made me feel like she's not interested. What do I do to make her more interested in me. We were talking a lot in person when we met and it was really nice. She's my friend's friend. How do I get to know her better? Thanks guys
>>
Stop texting so much
>>
>>16860036
It was like two to three sentences texts
>>
>>16860028
Texting should only really be used to set up your next date or the next time you meet face to face. If you text each other all the time, what would you have to talk about in person. Just ask her out. If she accepts, she's into you. If she gives you an excuse, chances are she isn't interested and move on.
>>
>>16860045
How often?
>>
>>16860055
I understand now thanks. Where is a good place to go on a date?

>>16860056
I tried to reply whenever I could so maybe every half hour or less. Whenever she replied I she always did it right away so I could tell she was always right by her phone. Sometimes she read them but didn't reply so I would wait an hour or so before saying something else again
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.