[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm in a relationship and I'm really attracted to someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: fite_me_fggt.gif (2 MB, 371x209) Image search: [Google]
fite_me_fggt.gif
2 MB, 371x209
I'm in a relationship and I'm really attracted to someone that isn't the person I'm dating. I'd never cheat but I feel like it's wrong to fantasize about people other than your partner. Am I a shitty person for doing this? How would you go about correcting this behavior?
>>
>>16859920
>correcting this behavior

You're never gonna make it man. It's perfectly normal to fantasize about others. If you think for one second your SO doesn't do it as well, you're out of your mind.

Honestly, if this is actually an issue causing you grief, you may just be out of your mind.
>>
>>16859920
Not really, as long as you don't cheat.
>>
>>16859930
WHat constitutes as cheating?
>>
>>16859955
I don't know, maybe fucking some other woman while you have a girlfriend.
>>
>>16859960
Maybe seems like a strong word right now so why maybe and why not a straight answer? So maybe I was naked and maybe I slipped and maybe my dick fell into a hole
>>
Well, according to some surveys guys and girls have different definitions. It seems most guys have no problem with flirting/emotional connections but once the P goes in the V it's cheating, whereas for the most part care less about the sex and more about the emotional connection. But if you want to play it safe, basically anything that takes this fantasy out of your brain and into real life in any way is probably something your gf is going to consider to be cheating or on the way there.
So that means NO:
>-texting or especially sexting this other girl
>-PMing and facebook stalking this other girl
>-calling this other girl
>-making plans to hang out with this other girl all the time and neglect interacting with your gf
>-making out with this other girl
>-obviously fucking the other girl is right out
As long as this stays 100% in your mind you aren't cheating, you're just human.
>>
The more you try to NOT think about this person, the more you will end up thinking about them and the guilt will pile on as well.

I don't think it's wrong as long as you're not actually doing anything about it and as long as you're not thinking about them constantly or something.
>>
Op here, thanks I thought I was sub human for a second there.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.