[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ok so I need some advice, a couple hours ago I was eating dinner
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 1391765202266.png (424 KB, 505x656) Image search: [Google]
1391765202266.png
424 KB, 505x656
ok so I need some advice, a couple hours ago I was eating dinner and I got some chicken stuck in my throat, I'd call it choking but I can still breathe fine for the most part, the main issue is I can't eat or drink anything without it coming right back up(not to mention I keep hacking up way too much mucus, which I think is something my body is doing to try and dislodge it), not to mention it is incredibly uncomfortable(feels like I have a tiny fist lodged in there), unfortunately going to the hospital isn't an option, I can't drive and no-one else in the house is willing to take me, so anyone got any suggestions for what to do?

pic related is how I'm feeling right now
>>
>>16859800

>unfortunately going to the hospital isn't an option, I can't drive and no-one else in the house is willing to take me

You need to go to the hospital immediately. It could possibly be something called pulmonary aspiration, where the food has bypassed the part of your esophagus that leads to your stomach and gotten lodged in the part that goes to your lungs.

If it gets dislodged or finds its way into your lungs while you sleep you could develop arterial hypoxemia and die, you could develop pneumonia, get an infection.

You need to go. Now. You can't risk ignoring this. Doesn't matter if you call an ambulance, you have to get this checked out immediately.
>>
>>16859800
OP here, still haven't been to the hospital, am still having these issues, now wishing for the sweet release of death(well not quite actually, but I am pretty miserable)
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.