[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 4556305551[1].gif (42 KB, 410x214) Image search: [Google]
4556305551[1].gif
42 KB, 410x214
I have been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. Unfortunately, pancreatic cancer is the hardest to cure. The doctors said I will not live through it. They don't have a specified amount of time for when I will die, but they estimate within 2016.

What should I do?
>>
>>16859745
- Take care of your body.
- Enjoy the time you spend with the people you love.
- Tell them how much you love and how much they mean to you.
- Continue doing the same things you used to do before (except unhealthy things of course).
>>
Travel
>>
Fuck bitches get money
>>
I won't go into specifics, but something involving Barbara Lerner-Specter.

Barring that, if it really is incurable try some alternative methods. I've heard ingesting cannabis oil can cure cancer, and I've heard yew bark can do it too. Good luck. I really admire your cavalier attitude. Hope you had a good life.
>>
Suck a dick and take a shit
>>
Eat doo doo and die
>>
>>16859745
Find Jesus and follow his teachings.
>>
>>16859772
>cannabis oil can cure cancer
HOLY SHIT. We have the cure but it's illegal! Outrageous. Cannabis can't cure cancer you moron. It just alleviates the symptoms caused by a cancer. Like reducing pain or nausea. It won't magically make your cancer go away.
>>
>>16859772
>I've heard yew bark can do it too
I think you've mentioned this before. The professor who told you this was probably talking about the taxanes: a family of chemotherapy drugs that are, in fact, made from yew bark. There is nothing "alternative" about them; they've been part of standard chemo for decades, and are largely responsible for some of chemo's most infamous side effects. But for some cancers, they're among the most effective medicines we have.

Though note: "some" cancers. Every cancer case is unique, and while for many of them the taxanes are effective enough to be considered part of the first line of defense, that's not true for all of them. I've no idea what they would do for pancreatic cancer.

"Cannabis oil cures cancer" is flat-out bullshit. Studies are ongoing as to its possible use in palliative care, but that has nothing to do with curing anything.
>>
My next door neighbor had cancer and was given a few months to live.

That was three years ago, and he is still kickin. There's always hope man, you don't know the future.
>>
>>16859745
Why are you wasting your time on this crappy imageboard, OP? If I were you, I'd drive around and think, eventually stop at a bar/pub, maybe strike up a conversation with someone there, and maybe ask them for advice. There's nothing wrong with being clueless about what to do next -- it's just that you've come to the worst cesspool for advice.
>>
>>16859745
I'm really fucking jealous, you're living my dream.
>>
Remember, the human body was hard tested to endure anything short of deep sea pressure and space.
if you take good care of it, you might live
all up to you know anon, remember that your brain does half of the killing too, if you wanna live, make sure to give your 120%.
>>
File: nazi.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2094) Image search: [Google]
nazi.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2094
>>16859757
>>
You've been giving a rare opportunity to confront your own morality.
While the rest of us live in the illusion that we will never die.
You can have the most incredible year of life. Live more then any of us.
We could only be so lucky to know when we would die.
God speed anon. God speed.
>>
Do what you wanna do , fuck a dog , cat, littke boy , joint the dark siÄ™ , whatever you wanna , what they could do to you ? Put in to jail? That is't a problem IF you gonna die
>>
>>16859745
>>16859812
http://www.nature.com/cddis/journal/v2/n4/abs/cddis201136a.html
>>
>>16860070
Fock you, the dark side doesn't represent those things you faggit, burn in hell fire for eternity.
>>
>>16859745
Pancreatic cancer can kill within months.... OP do something you want to do. Do you want to help others? Do you wan to say fuck it and have fun? Is there anything in particular you want to do for your family? These are a few things to think about.
>>
>>16859745
Do what we can't do OP. Go out there and get some women since we can't. Just do what you always wanted to do.

Godspeed you magnificent bastard.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.