[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help, I need your help, I feel fucking hopeless. I had a one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: FL-Vent-side.jpg (64 KB, 500x343) Image search: [Google]
FL-Vent-side.jpg
64 KB, 500x343
Help, I need your help, I feel fucking hopeless. I had a one month relationship with a girl and I fucking gave it all. Again. And before that I had a 3 year relationship, where I fucking gave it all and she fucking reciprocated with several breakups until I got fed up from her shit.

Now I feel fucking hopeless. I wish I didn't want a couple so hard, I wish it wasn't an emotional necessity. I have to work hard, endure rough times, fucking suck up feeling hurt, for what? To have a girl shrugging me off like this?! And if I make a mistake, a single fucking mistake, the relationship is nearly over?! I don't know if my heart will endure another girl in my life, I fucking give it all, I try to make them feel secure, yet I always feel anxious, I always self-doubt, I always put her before me every single time and I try to be the best fucking boyfriend ever and I get paid with this.

Please tell me I'm so fucking wrong, tell me this is not all there's about relationships. Shit, I can't even have sex with anyone without getting emotionally involved! Please help me guys, I'm desperate!
>>
>>16859667

You sure are desperate, buddy. You sure are.
>>
>>16859670
And your words of help are...? Or do you want to make things worse for me?
>>
>>16859667
What if the problem is not only them but you? You seem to be so focused on making sure they don't leave you, that perhaps you end up being over protective and that annoys them. I don't know, I'm just speculating.

Take a look at yourself before blaming others. Let the relationship progress at its own pace, don't rush it. Don't expect her to be the one you're gonna spend the rest of your life with. You will know, after a while, if she's the one.
>>
most people learn this pretty early, but never treat a girl like a princess, if you do they will never respect you.
>>
>>16859701
Probably. I know that's a real possibility, but then I literally can't act otherwise. If I did my own feelings would hurt me so much and so deep I don't know if I'll be able to help it. I would be fighting against my own will the whole time and it's so difficult! I can't!

>>16859705
Girls fucking suck then.
>>
>>16859710
Then sir you need to seek help. Otherwise, you'll have the same problem over and over again with every girl you go out with.
>>
>>16859717
Exactly why I'm here.
>>
>>16859721
I meant professional help. Go to a psychologist or something like that. When a behaviour of yours starts to mess up with your life in a way that makes you suffer so much, then it's stopped being a minor issue and has become a problem that should be dealt with. This problem goes way beyond going out with girls. No one here will be able to offer significant help.
>>
>>16859728
I've been thinking and honestly I have my doubts, I don't know if I'll be able to afford a therapist. But I don't know if girls feel overprotected, I just do what I'm supposed to do I guess... I try to even give plenty space, too, and even then all I get is a person who shrugs me off.
>>
I've got a question everyone.

A time ago I was debating with my sisters, and they told me they like it when a guy makes an effort to be with them. Yet I believe it's never worth the effort - if someone puts a barrier, why bother?

So, I need your input. I want to know if it's really worth pursuing a girl despite how difficult she puts it.
>>
>>16859817
Completely subjective. I'd like to hear them say the same when a piece of crap cocaine addict with no money and future makes an effor to be with them.
>>
>>16859828
One of them doesn't want any boyfriend, at all. The second likes being in love, but I doubt she'd fall for a drug addict.

They like guys pursuing them. Doesn't mean they will accept being with them, but they told me I should make an effort before ditching things at the first difficulty.
>>
>>16859817
>they told me they like it when a guy makes an effort to be with them

you fell for the nice guy shit test. women don't want nice guys they want guys who can be manly.
>>
>>16859900
I can program just fine, thank you. I'm asking about something else, not for advice on how to deal with this.

>>16859903
It's funny because I don't see myself as "manly". And I don't want to pretend I feel like that.
>>
>>16859905
>It's funny because I don't see myself as "manly". And I don't want to pretend I feel like that.

well there you have it that is your problem to everything that is wrong with you. women want guys who can be a man. that means you have to learn how to take charge and be a good leader. women want to submit to a dominant guy who they can trust and who can stand his ground.
>>
>>16859905
>>16859933
also one last thing you are doing it wrong as well if you are doing the chasing and the girl.
>>
>>16859933
Then women can fuck off because I want someone who will accept me for what I am.
>>
>>16859940
sorry bro but most women are not program to like pussy men just the same way you are not program to like a masculine dyke.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.