[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did I mess up? I decided to try my girlfriend fetish. Her fetish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1454804733581.png (66 KB, 265x250) Image search: [Google]
1454804733581.png
66 KB, 265x250
Did I mess up?

I decided to try my girlfriend fetish. Her fetish is pegging and she wanted me to cross-dress while doing it, which I did and now I feel like it was a huge mistake. Now whenever I see her I keep remembering about what I did, and feel awkward about the entire thing.

Anyone been in this situation before and how did you deal with it?
>>
>>16859603
sit down and rationally contemplate what happened.
i'm sure you'll come to this conclusion:
you dressed like a girl and got your pooper pounded. reworded: you put pieces of fabric that were shaped differently from usual on your body and had a body part that's existed from the beginning of time stimulated in a fashion that's occurred constantly since ancient greece. what's there to feel awkward about? who cares?
>>
>>16859603
So you didn't enjoy it at all?
>>
>>16859603
>>16859603
Talk to a VERY close friend about it. He will definitely roast the fuck out of you for it (I would laugh hysterically if I heard that my friend cross-dressed and accept that my friends would do the same thing if it was me), but he will understand why you did it and make you feel better about it too because you both know it's weird as fuck.

You gotta get this out of your head, bro. If you keep it all to yourself it'll keep on bothering you and you do the worst possible thing which is talk about it to your girlfriend.

Also, please for the love of CHRIST do not fucking sperg out and tell her that doing it makes you feel weird before talking to someone else about it first. You're going to talk too much and make her feel guilty.

Next time she says she wants to do it say no because you felt weird about it and leave it at that. Do not go into detail about it or say anything else, and she will probably (like 95% certain) come to the conclusion that it made you feel weird around her.

PLEASE DO NOT FUCKING TALK TO HER ABOUT HOW IT MAKES YOU FEEL FIRST. If you do that, it will make her feel really guilty (especially if you tell her you think about/are embarrassed about it each time you see her). I know I said it several times, but that's only because its really fucking important that you do everything except that because it is moronic.

Confide in a friend or someone that you can trust with your secrets and you will feel better. They are going to laugh at you, but you'll feel better and won't act weird around her anymore.
>>
>>16859638
yeah, can't share feelings on a 2 way relationship op, just let your degenerate of a gf fuck you in the ass
>>
>>16859603
Thank you for posting this, I know now there are other people with shittier lives
>>
>>16859603

And what point did you think pegging would be a good idea

I mean ok, if you're gf really wanted to try fucking you with a strap on, if you traded it to let you do something you wanted to try, fair play. I mean we fuck their holes all the time, its only fair.

But dressing up like a girl? There are literally homosexuals more manly than you because of that.

I mean you see a buff bear looking gay dude. He might like taking it up the ass but at least he looks manly as fuck while doing it

Smh
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.