[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I have been going to massage parlors recently because I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Happy-endingMassage.jpg (771 KB, 3928x2368) Image search: [Google]
Happy-endingMassage.jpg
771 KB, 3928x2368
So I have been going to massage parlors recently because I have no other way of getting sex.(I was a virgin until I went to one)
Aside from funds and potential stds; is there any other reason why I should stop going to such places?
>>
You sound like you don't like it anymore. Jail could be another reason depending where you live.
>>
have you noticed any improvement in the rest of your life? Or is it just for the temporary sexual gratification?

I've kissed girls and drunk cuddled before (i'm a 22 year old virgin) and I definitely felt a slight self esteem boost for the next few days after, but I feel like paying for it nullifies the mental benefit.
>>
if you're there and a sting occurs, you'll get arrested and it'll be on your record for the rest of your life.

it's up to you though. if you're soliciting sex work, i hope you're at least paying them well.
>>
>>16859589
>You sound like you don't like it anymore
Its pretty exciting to have a different girl every week rub you down and have sex. I dont feel like im bored of it. yet

>>16859590
>have you noticed any improvement in the rest of your life?
>slight self esteem boost

pretty much. it lasts for a few days unlike masturbating.

>>16859597
>Jail could be another reason depending where you live.
>if you're there and a sting occurs, you'll get arrested

Theres never any discussion of sex with the girls
I didn't even know you could get sex at a massage parlor.
Always thought the most you could get was a happy ending and boy was I wrong.
Cant I just say that I was there for a massage?
>>
>>16859606
So... What do you mean you don't ask? They just roll you over, take off their pants, and hop on your dick?
>>
I've done it. I used to go like 3 times a month. Must've been 40 times now. I've never experienced a sting. However, it becomes addictive, and the money adds up. I also have much less motivation to find a gf.
>>
>>16859633
How much did it cost you per time? Were they good looking women?
>>
>>16859628
Massage followed by them telling me to turn over.
They pull down their top and drown you in their tits.(im guessing thats the signal for sex?)
Condom goes on and they ask if I can go on top.

>>16859633
>I also have much less motivation to find a gf

Ive noticed I dont really pay attention to females either

>>16859641
Not him but for me its $50 at the door to let you in and $120 after for full sex
>Were they good looking women?
Depending on the place you can either get older mamasans or young qts.
>>
>>16859645
How do you find these places? Just go to different ones until you find one that offer that service?
>>
>>16859661
Im in the US so I used rubmaps.
Fortunately/unfortunately I found one thats a down the street where I live.
Its so tempting to go every day but so far ive managed to control myself to once a week.
>>
>>16859661
Also they are super paranoid.
My first time at the parlor when the girl was giving me the table shower I asked if she offered any "extras" because she started stroking my dick and I figured itd be okay to ask.
She got a bit aggressive and started asking me what these "extras" were and that I should be quiet.
Luckily I still got full service
>>
>>16859668
>>16859686
Thanks for the info guys. I'll have to check out rubmaps. I'm pretty fat so I've always been nervous about getting a massage because my body is gross. Do you know if that will be an issue in getting these extra services?
>>
>>16859719
>I'm pretty fat
>issue in getting these extra services?

Maybe, you might have to go a few times before they get comfortable to let you get the extra services.
Im pretty fit so maybe thats why I got offered full service right off the bat but who knows they probably dont care how big you are.
>>
>>16859719
The key issue is hygiene.
If you're well groomed and have a good breath you have a higher chance of the girl going all the way.
Oh and the $$$
>>
>>16859725
Of course. I can't blame them for that at all. My body is gross and they have every right to be repulsed. However, my desire for a cute Asian girl to give me a rub and fuck is higher than my self consciousness. I hope it doesn't take that many times because 200 bucks a pop for a massage can add up fast.

>>16859734
I shower daily and feel that I'm pretty hygienic for a fat guy. Maybe I have a chance?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.