[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello, /adv/. Please give me some opinions. I'm a lesbian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
Hello, /adv/. Please give me some opinions.

I'm a lesbian and I have a nice, steady relationship with my girlfriend. I plan on marrying her/living together as soon as I finish med school.

So, today I received a happy birthday email from a guy I dated two years before meeting my gf. I was like, 14 at the time, and didn't enjoy the relationship because I had the gay. We didnt get even close to having sex, and eventually I accepted myself and broke up with him.

It's been years since we last spoke, and my gf got upset that he emailed me. I answered with a simple thank you and he replied back, asking for my phone number.

So, do you think he is pursuing me back? I kinda want to know what he is up to, because we used to be good friends, but ai'm not sure it would disrespect my gf. Should I just ignore him or give opening for us to talk?

TL;DR: ex wants to chat, my girlfriend was kinda mad. Will it be shitty of me to chat?
>>
How would you feel if roles were reversed, i.e. your gf talking to an ex?
If an SO is uncomfortable, we always need to find out why and compromise. Maybe she's being silly jealous or maybe there's an underlying issue. Talk it out and explore.
It also depends on the ex. I wouldn't mind my husband speaking to some exes, but not others. I guess it boils down to his attachment at the time to that person.
>>
>>16859577
protip: hes 100% certainly trying to fuck you
your gf is not out of line here, but i dont see why shed be vocally upset about it seeing as how you dont like dick
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.